Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.

Go down 
+19
Jesus.
Adagio
Lapin
Goat
SirDixonDongs
TheHermit
Mikey Go WOOGA
the asylum
Knorg
Lady Anne
gaijinguy
Psy-4
Spotts1701
Cyberwulf
Jay/Cris
ZoZo
Penguin
The Unoriginal
OzymandiasBowie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:11 am

Fucking lol at the "weapons" overview.

Let's see:

-traditional knives
-kitchen knives
-tools
-more tools
-lead pipes
-bullet-resistant vests
-omg binoculars
-Holy shit, a slingshot with Hizbullah on it

Oh fuck, guys. I live next to a carpenter husband, a professional cook wife, their retired hunter grandpa and a juvenile delinquent son. I am hammering the 9 and 1 keys so hard right now. HELP ME!
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 am

I'd like to know where the video came from and how we know when the footage was taken.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 am

gaijinguy wrote:
Remember the part where they're strategically important?

The only reason most Americans support Israel is because its existence is a necessary part of the spell to summon Jesus. What you say might have merit, but I don't think that's what most people have in mind.

Assume I'm an idiot and explain how Israel is strategically important. Keep in mind their treatment of Palestinians and their undisclosed nuclear arsenal are massively destabilizing elements to the region.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 pm

TheHermit wrote:
The only reason most Americans support Israel is because its existence is a necessary part of the spell to summon Jesus.
okay I lol'd
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 pm

take one israel, four eggs, a cup of sugar, two teaspoons of cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Nah, man, the fastest way to summon Jesus is with Fist of Suns or Maelstrom Archangel.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Nah, man, the fastest way to summon Jesus is with Fist of Suns or Maelstrom Archangel.

Or you could just ask. Trollface
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Oh I get it, you chose Jesus as your account name, so you think it's funny to behave like a retarded gimmick account. That's hilarious. You should do stand-up.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Psy-4 wrote:
Oh I get it, you chose Jesus as your account name, so you think it's funny to behave like a retarded gimmick account. That's hilarious. You should do stand-up.

I was just going to say it was hilarious? Or, well, I would've used the word 'funny', since it's like, moderately more funny than deep, petulant sarcasm. We have, like, a total brain-link, Psy! BFFsies? I use the phrase 'retarded gimmick account' non-ironically lots too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 pm

excuse you but clearly i am the only truly retarded gimmick account
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:38 pm

US citizen killed on flotilla was reportedly shot four times in head
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:14 pm

rachel wrote:
US citizen killed on flotilla was reportedly shot four times in head

This is generally what happens when you take a burst of full auto fire at close range.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
I thought the fastest way to summon Jesus was to announce he'd won a free iPod.

Oh, wait. You mean the holy Jesus, not the kid at my school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 am

Seriously, what kind of retarded military continues to fast-rope when they see that the LZ isn't clear?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 am

TheHermit wrote:
You missed that Israel has turned the Gaza strip into a concentration camp and is trying to completely eradicate any Palestinians in the area while holding onto illegally seized land.

Quote :
You missed that Israel has turned the Gaza strip into a concentration
camp

Quote :
concentration camp

You sure you want to go down this route?

Quote :
The "terrorism" from Palestinians is the flailing of a dying man while he's being choked to death. Every so often one of his hands slaps his attacker, Israel, lightly in the face, which just enrages him and makes him choke Palestine harder.

Except those "light slaps in the face" involve suicide bombers blowing themselves up in civilian areas - along with any innocent, non-combative men, women, and children of whatever nationality, ethnicity, or religious belief who were minding their own business and just so happened to be near said suicide bomber.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 am

Penguin wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Swap the tick and the cross to the opposite crowds for the Fast-Raping 101 guide.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Malganis wrote:
Except those "light slaps in the face" involve suicide bombers blowing themselves up in civilian areas - along with any innocent, non-combative men, women, and children of whatever nationality, ethnicity, or religious belief who were minding their own business and just so happened to be near said suicide bomber.
The Israeli army in contrast always makes surgical strikes that never ever wind up hurting innocent people. Why even this blockade punishes only the terrorists and not the ordinary people who have to fucking live there, right?
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Malganis wrote:
You sure you want to go down this route?

It's a fair word to use when it's not hyperbole.

Quote :

Ah, spoken like a true slave to conservative mass media.

The "choking" involves completely denying access to food, water, and medical supplies, the Israelis just walking in and gunning down people at random, mass eviction, building illegal settlements on illegally seized land, and a right-wing government in power whose stated goal is to wipe Palestine off the face of the earth.

Or did it somehow escape your notice that even very conservative estimates suggest nearly six times as many Palestinians die as Israelis do to armed conflict by the opposing side? Or that nearly twelve times as many Palestinian children have gotten blown the fuck up vs. Israeli children?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:
The Israeli army in contrast always makes surgical strikes that never ever wind up hurting innocent people. Why even this blockade punishes only the terrorists and not the ordinary people who have to fucking live there, right?

Never said that civilian casualties don't happen over there to the Palestinians, and of course I think they should be minimized. But that's not the same as a sucide bomber walking into a cafe or shopping center or street corner and blowing himself up. That's not a military strike against a military target at all... unless you (general you, here, not speaking to anyone specifically) consider every Jewish (or just random civilian who happens to be in the area, whether they're Jewish, Arabic, or someone of another nationality) man, woman, and child to be an appropriate military target.

TheHermit wrote:
Ah, spoken like a true slave to conservative mass media.

Hahaha, says you. I actually dislike listening to conservative media and consider myself a libertarian on most issues.

So, do you deny that suicide bombing has the effect that I described, of indiscriminately killing innocent people, whoever they might be? It's terrorism, plain and simple. And terrorists do not get my respect. I don't care what their cause is.

I'd respect them if they were willing to go the route of Gandhi for their beliefs.

TheHermit wrote:
whose stated goal is to wipe Palestine off the face of the earth

Funny... some folks say that about the state of Israel, or just Jews in general.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Malganis wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Never said that civilian casualties don't happen over there to the Palestinians,
Then stop acting like the Israelis are fucking saints.

Quote :
and of course I think they should be minimized. But that's not the same as a sucide bomber walking into a cafe or shopping center or street corner and blowing himself up. That's not a military strike against a military target at all...
This blockade that's hurting the ordinary Palestinians living there, what's that? Are you saying collateral damage is acceptable? 'Cos you know, terrorists often decide that collateral damage is acceptable too.

Quote :
I'd respect them if they were willing to go the route of Gandhi for their beliefs.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
because you know if you agitate peacefully for civil rights nothing bad would ever happen
like soldiers OPENING FIRE ON CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHERS AND KILLING THEM

Once again you're pontificating about something you don't know a damn thing about. You don't know thing one about terrorism, what causes it, or why ordinary people would support it, so shut your mouth.

Quote :
TheHermit wrote:

Funny... some folks say that about the state of Israel, or just Jews in general.
And what does that have to do with anything? Israel gets a free pass to do whatever the hell it pleases because of the Holocaust?

Edited several times to try to fix that fucking code. Still no luck.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Quote :
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
because you know if you agitate peacefully for civil rights nothing bad would ever happen
like soldiers OPENING FIRE ON CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHERS AND KILLING THEM

Once again you're pontificating about something you don't know a damn thing about. You don't know thing one about terrorism, what causes it, or why ordinary people would support it, so shut your mouth.

That's different, the Irish are white.

Besides, it worked for, well, Ghandi, who was going up against a much less pleasant form of the British Empire. Of course, those tactics are only effective when the people you're using them on are unwilling to kill you in massive numbers, so it's sort of a toss-up in this particular case.

Cyberwulf wrote:
Quote :
TheHermit wrote:

And what does that have to do with anything? Israel gets a free pass to do whatever the hell it pleases because of the Holocaust?

She was probably talking about more recent events, what with the numerous attempts by Israel's neighbors to "drive the Jews into the sea."

Cyberwulf wrote:
Edited several times to try to fix that fucking code. Still no luck.

I think it's the parentheses.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Cy, it might be the pound symbol. Or... Parenthesis, that sounds more like it -cough-
Back to top Go down
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 pm

The U.S. isn't condemning Israel's actions. And, because the U.S. has veto power in the United Nations, America is their "Get Out of Jail Free" card. So, Israel probably won't see harsh penalties and sanctions for the shit they just pulled.

Concentration Camp is a pretty apt term, hell, it was used rather loosely in regards to the rounding-up of the European Jewish population during World War II. It's my understanding that "concentration camp" implies a concentration of a particular ethic group in a particular place, Zyklon B optional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.   Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Israel Attacks Unarmed Humanitarian Ship in International Waters.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next