Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and

Go down 
+14
Vanilla-villa
Grimley Fieendish
Reidmar
Penguin
Max III
NicolaQ1987
Knorg
Chris91
EileenK98
Adagio
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Dixie
Dr. Professor Science
lurkar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Thank god for geniuses like Peter Chimarea Yeah
Back to top Go down
lurkar

lurkar

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:21 am

"OH NO! WHER ID ISOTOP?"
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Dixie wrote:
From this genius's profile:
Quote :
by the way stop leave bad review onto story my

i am fom fracn so if you leave bad review you are racist

(by thre way britis uruin society and it woudl be better place without u so if u take offesne at any of my story screw yoruself as u are racist)

youu think you can get rid of me britis?

hahahaha, i am back!!

i am defender of frnac

Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 831506 A genuine sighting of the Lesser-Brained European Troll!

Ok, who's cast Intelligentium Reductium Maxima on this troll...?
Back to top Go down
lurkar

lurkar

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Grimley Fieendish wrote:
Dixie wrote:
Quote :

(by thre way britis uruin society and it woudl be better place without u so if u take offesne at any of my story screw yoruself as u are racist)

hahahaha, i am back!!

i am defender of frnac

Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 831506 A genuine sighting of the Lesser-Brained European Troll!

It must be someone from 'Frnac.' Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

lurkar wrote:
Grimley Fieendish wrote:
Dixie wrote:
Quote :

hahahaha, i am back!!

i am defender of frnac

It must be someone from 'Frnac.' Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 611762

No, that spell's Dyslexius Perpetiuum (And I suspect that spell's backfired on the caster...).
Back to top Go down
NicolaQ1987

NicolaQ1987

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:58 am

Check out my story The Revenge

And then look at Pierre's review. I don't understand what he means by 'britis propaganda' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] since my story is about racism (how it's wrong).
Back to top Go down
lurkar

lurkar

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:29 am

NicolaQ1987 wrote:
Check out my story The Revenge

And then look at Pierre's review. I don't understand what he means by 'britis propaganda' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] since my story is about racism (how it's wrong).

Huh... Strange indeed. But that's just more troll evidence.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Awww, you made him fanfic? That's so sweet!

Honestly, though, Nicola, you wanna make fun of someone's badfic, proofread your own work a few times first, okay? It makes it more effective.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [url=http://www.whygodwhy.org/javascript:var t = xwindow('http://login.fanfiction.net/report_review.php?reviewid=103352298',560,510);][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pierre Tasse 2
2010-05-03 . chapter 1 wat is tghis i am not going to get beat up by britis. your story makes of not good, youu makre of brit propaganda here only. also paras are a wkeak pokemon france should be strong pokemon like cahrizard then i would show that britis charizard what of do.

He spelled France right! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But then he spells Charizard two different ways in the same sentence. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:25 am

Troll in the making? or just someone who doesn't use spell check Trollface YOU DECIDE! Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 588739
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:41 am

Max III wrote:

Honestly, though, Nicola, you wanna make fun of someone's badfic, proofread your own work a few times first, okay? It makes it more effective.
Way to miss the point, Max.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:42 am

Dixie wrote:
Max III wrote:

Way to miss the point, Max.

No, I mean, in sentences that I presumed were not meant to be punctuated wrong, such as,

Quote :
"Something must be done about Paras" Weedle said "He is a racist and
yet does not think so"

Which one would correctly write as "Something must be done about Paras," Weedle said. "He is a racist and yet he does not think so." I assumed it wasn't a parody, because in her other fic, she says

Quote :
"Albus. Wake. Up"

Which is a similar error. Nicola, if you're just weaving a very deft satire that I was a little too thick to understand, I apologize, but I thought it appropriate to point out some of your seemingly unintentional typos C: (I got the Pierre style typos, though, that part's clear enough for me).
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Oh lord, the other stories by this author are just as good. Some are even shorter, too! Check out this three sentence masterpiece (Hey, the entire last section of Ulysses only had seven sentences.):
Quote :
one day harryr was shcool and suddenly look out the window and britis! "oh no britis2" sayed harry as he got with his wand and try fight of evil britis. "britis get outo of my ameirca" sayed harry as he shot anti-brit balls out fo wand and all britis got a shoot down. "this will show you britiss to invade at our school" sayed harry as celebraitonh
I wish my wand shot anti-Brit balls!

Ooh, here's a shorter one:
Quote :
one day it was allo allo show and suddenly frenhc to come with gun and shoot all allo allo character and all to lie the floor. so all people ded and no one care as they probably britis anyway
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's definitely a troll, but I DON'T CARE.

Oh, and apparently we're both racist:
Quote :

Does'nt the poster realise that as Harry is British, & Hogwarts is located in Scotland, not the U.S (Intresting thought, what would the U.S equivalent of Hogwarts be like...?), the wand either...
1) Explodes as a result, & potentially kills everybody in the area with insufficent magical shielding, including Harry himself, or
2) Does Nothing, or
3) Harry clobbers himself with the "Anti-Brit" spell bolt...
As for Allo, Allo, does he even realise it's a parody of such series as Secret Army, that was set in occupied Belgium...?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:44 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [url=http://www.whygodwhy.org/javascript:var t = xwindow('http://login.fanfiction.net/report_review.php?reviewid=103352298',560,510);][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pierre Tasse 2
2010-05-03 . chapter 1 wat is tghis i am not going to get beat up by britis. your story makes of not good, youu makre of brit propaganda here only. also paras are a wkeak pokemon france should be strong pokemon like cahrizard then i would show that britis charizard what of do.

He spelled France right! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But then he spells Charizard two different ways in the same sentence. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FAIL.

MEGA-FAIL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:45 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Quote :

#

FAIL.

Yes, but how would his Charizard fare against a Mantine or Wartoise...? (A Mantine, being a Water Pokemon, I suspect would give a Charizard a hard time normally, while a Mantine trained to use a non standard attack such as Earthquake, could win the bout instantly...).
Back to top Go down
lurkar

lurkar

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm

But Charizard is part Flying-type...
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:41 pm

lurkar wrote:
But Charizard is part Flying-type...

True, but you're assuming Charizard is in the air, when the initial attack of the bout happens...
If not, then he potentially gets clobbered by the first attack...
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:10 pm

lolwut? He's written an anti-British 'fanfic' for every single episode of Doctor Who from this new series. Considering he hates 'britis' so much he sure watches a lot of our shows [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Quote :
on day scotland had happy time. "i am happy time" sayed scotland, as
it had build hadrian wall and block out the britis. suddenly, britis
break wall to the ground and invase into soctland! "oh no" sayed
scotish "britis have destroy on our wall barrier!" and britis made
invasion all over the scot land. "britis get out of our scotland!"
yelled braveheart, who pulled out a fireballl and flame all britis to
toast. "visctory!" sayed scotish, as they happy celebration for britis
to gone!
...I... I'm not sure that's how Hadrian's Wall worked at all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He's updated with multiple frightening fics. One of which involves interstellar sex.

He's no Hans, but Pierre's starting to grow on me, really.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Not only did he hit Dr. Who, he did a drive-by straiffing of Torchwood:

Quote :
one day captian jack was sit in his base when suddenly bang at the base. "who is make bang?" sayed jack as banging increasing its volume! captina jack the securite cameras to on and jack saw it was the britis try to destroy at the base! "britis stop destory at my base!" sayed jack and he hit a button and a minefield came and blew up all britis. "all britis are finaly gonee!!!" sayed happy captian jacck and he made celebration that he was ameriac and not the britis.

That's the whole story right there. He manages to spell Jack right five times, then misspells it at the very end. He constantly mispells said (Sayed makes me think of the Iraqi guy on 'Lost'), and manages to consistently misspell 'captain' as well. And he seems to have an intense fear of capital letters.

Finally, if he's ever actually watched the show, he'd know Captain Jack is an alien. The actor who plays him is an American (though he was born in Scotland and now lives in London), so I think he might consider himself britis.
Back to top Go down
NicolaQ1987

NicolaQ1987

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm

I am aware i need to go over my own fanfiction but it doesn't compare to Pierre Tasse 2's work. At least you can read and understand my sentences [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:57 am

Quote :
so one day ameirca was sleep. suddenly, he woke up and england had tied
him to chair! "you evil britis" sayed america, "let me go now" "no"
sayed england, and he take america clothes away, "i have your cloth
now" "no!" yelled america "my cloth" and england took his clothes of
also. "my sperm will turn you britis" laughed england, as he whip out
his pensi. "no" sayed america, "please dont make me britis" but it was
too late and england had already insert his penis inside america. he
thrusut in and out of america anal. "noooo" sayed america as he started
ttransform the brit. the whole room was swiimming in sperm and semeen
eggs. "heeelp" screaming america as he turned britis. insert the pensi
and orgnaism! after twoo hours it was over. "now you are britis" sayed
england, and america was britis. "you bloody twat wanker" sayed
america, becuase he wsa now britis. "i not like of be britis" "well
tough becausue you are britis forevermore" sayed england and he jump
out the window and all america was transform to britis by evil england.
Oh... wow. Englands sperm turns people British.
By the way, the summary for this is 'hardcore sexx'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:57 am

I never understand how people can take such obvious trolls so seriously. You look at the reviews for someone like Pierre or Hans, and nearly everyone is all, "You should spell check, your plot made no sense, you should stop writing because you suck!"

That's why they keep writing, because of poor, gullible bastards like you guys.

Personally, I enjoy the lulz that trolls give me, as I'm sure you all will agree.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Half the fun is the resulting drama from said gullible bastards! Don't make those poor gullible bastards stop!
Back to top Go down
Flashover

Flashover

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Max III wrote:
Half the fun is the resulting drama from said gullible bastards! Don't make those poor gullible bastards stop!

True that. His stuff is funny, but the drama makes it oh so much more. (More WHAT I'm not really sure, but it's warm, fuzzy fun regardless [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and   Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Feature: 'sonic to a car' and
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next