Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele

Go down 
+8
rae
DarthDarthington
Seule
Somath Cegem
Aggie
Malganis
Mafiosa
Kappa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kappa

2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele Empty
PostSubject: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:47 am

I'm not sure how many of us here enjoyed Type O Negative, but 2010 is getting an early start on the celebrity killing business.

Quote :
Type O Negative lead singer Peter Steele died at age 48 due to heart
failure, according to several reports. Steele died Wednesday, but
initial rumors started Monday, according to several reports.

That's oddly innocent.

Source is Here.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 am

Goodnight, sweet huge dick man.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Crying or Very sad

Even though I'm not a Type O fan that much anymore, reading Peter Steele's candid, often hilarious, and sometimes quite heartbreaking interviews was a unbelievable boon to me. I got a much, much better understanding (second-hand, of course, since I don't have clinical depression myself) than I had before of what it is like to live with depression. I respect him for his musical ability, but even more for his candor and openness regarding his depression, his suicide attempts, and his drug and alcohol addictions.

By being so honest about his own problems, Peter Steele (unwittingly, perhaps) helped people... and for that, thanks, Peter.

I know this is a cliche but I sincerely, sincerely hope he is in a better place right now... with his mom and dad again, like he wanted. Godspeed, Peter Steele. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Errrm, early start? We're 4.5 months into the year. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Aggie wrote:
Errrm, early start? We're 4.5 months into the year. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See, that's all I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Aggie wrote:

Well, as far as I can tell, the deaths don't usually start rolling until around June. That and I may be in such a slump that I haven't noticed how many months have gone by already. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm

I was smiling as I scrolled down the WGW homepage. I was smiling as I started to read the title of this thread. I just stopped smiling.

Goddamn, I loved Type O.
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Goddammit Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 pm

2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele 309696 I saw this earlier. I hadn't even known he'd been having health problems for so long.

Does anyone have a link to some of his better interviews? And also to the Playgirl spread?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm

rae wrote:
2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele 309696 I saw this earlier. I hadn't even known he'd been having health problems for so long.

Does anyone have a link to some of his better interviews? And also to the Playgirl spread?

Ask for dong and you shall get it

Dong of Steele

Moar Dong

Not an interview, but a remembrance

Interview that talks about World Coming Down, his penis size, and other pressing issues

Older interview

There's more and better out there... when I find 'em again I'll post 'em.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 am

Malganis wrote:
rae wrote:
Dongs?

This thread is like loving the dead.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:51 am

Penguin wrote:
Malganis wrote:
rae wrote:
Dongs?

This thread is like loving the dead.

I laughed like a jackass
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Malganis wrote:
rae wrote:

Dong of Steele

Moar Dong

Not an interview, but a remembrance

Interview that talks about World Coming Down, his penis size, and other pressing issues

Older interview

There's more and better out there... when I find 'em again I'll post 'em.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Lady Anne wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ooh baby
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:14 am

OMGIT'SKAPPA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Too bad about Longrod von Hugendong though...
Back to top Go down
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

OMGIT'SMIKEY.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Do you remember me for some reason, or are you just being silly?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Kappa wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

OMGIT'SMIKEY.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Do you remember me for some reason, or are you just being silly?

I only remember you because at one point you said you lived in Bowling Green. Colbert

At least I think that was you... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

OMGIT'SMIKEY.

I only remember you because at one point you said you lived in Bowling Green. Colbert

At least I think that was you... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh my. Yes, that was me. And I'm still somewhat unnerved by living so close to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele   2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 gets an early start with Peter Steele
Page 1 of 1