Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...

Go down 
+8
Mystique
Sloth
Mr.Doobie
saeku
Raine
Mary Sue
Verandering
Seule
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... Empty
PostSubject: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 am

...AKA Randy Constan, a 56-year-old man from Tampa, Florida.

I was going to talk about this website further, but... I just can't.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Agh, it's tl;dr and that website layout could use a lot of work. The bits I did read seemed actually okay to me, so what exactly are you trying to point out here? Don't tell me it's that an older man wants to be more childlike and advocates androgyny.

One thing...

Quote :
Unfortunately this society has all but deified the gender boundaries they've established, especially the rules of what boys should and should not enjoy doing. This is why little girls are praised for interest in "boyish" activities, while boys who do the opposite are seldom tolerated.

This isn't true, but what is true is that boyish women are more accepted than feminine boys. So I see where he's coming from.

Now what's your problem with any of this?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Verandering wrote:
Agh, it's tl;dr and that website layout could use a lot of work. The bits I did read seemed actually okay to me, so what exactly are you trying to point out here? Don't tell me it's that an older man wants to be more childlike and advocates androgyny.

One thing...

Quote :
Unfortunately this society has all but deified the gender boundaries they've established, especially the rules of what boys should and should not enjoy doing. This is why little girls are praised for interest in "boyish" activities, while boys who do the opposite are seldom tolerated.

This isn't true, but what is true is that boyish women are more accepted than feminine boys. So I see where he's coming from.

Now what's your problem with any of this?

He thinks that he's an IRL pixie.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Seule wrote:
He thinks that he's an IRL pixie.

Where the fuck do you gather that?

Quote :
Well after all, Peter Pan is a character that has always been known for vanity.
Quote :
So "why Peter Pan" you ask? Although Peter Pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly androgynous, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind.
Quote :
Of course life is not a game, and I do strive to continually grow in emotional, spiritual, and mental maturity. But there is and always has been this lighter side to me. Childlike, "pixyish", and unencumbered by notions of what is and is not permissible for boys.
Quote :
Yet it is for these very reasons that this character suits me perfectly.
Quote :
But beyond entertainment, it has inspired many to take a more active role in the simple joy of being themselves.

I haven't explored anything other than this main page, but he's making it perfectly clear that it's an avatar expression of other things he finds important.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mary Sue

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Actually, I think this guy seems really nice. he's doing what he loves and seems to find happiness in that, while spreading a message of love and acceptance. Plus, he looks amazing for being 56! I wish I knew his secret. True, his site could use a better layout, but it's just a personal website. I don't really see what's so offensive about it.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Ehh, it wasn't so much that it was an awful thing, more that it was just weird. However, I may have been influenced by the link that took me there. Perhaps I'm wrong. Sorry, then Smile
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:00 pm

I agree with Mary Sue.

Don't sweat it, Seule. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 pm

He seems alright and all, but that smile creeps me out just a little.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Well, he writes horrible poetry and has a pretty amusing fashion sense. Although I don't find anything wrong with his fetish (and there are some pretty obvious signs it is a fetish in the outfit and links section), the execution leaves something to be desired. I think that laughing at this guy is no different than laughing at ugly people in Walmart.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I could've sworn I saw this guy before, but I'm not quite sure...

OH MY GOD, THAT'S WHERE!
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 pm

His wife is so gorgeous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm

I wish that man was my neighbor.

Seriously, imagine having that guy live next door to you. You'd never be bored.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:09 am

Hey, fuck you, the last outfit on that fashion page you linked? The Green Jester? That's fucking amazing. <3 I also like the Purple Pixie, but it's not as awesomely insane.

Also, if he really has the courage to go out in public like that, he's my real life hero.

... His wife eerily resembles my mother, and that horrifies me.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 am

This cheered me up. Smile It's pretty wierd but hey, whatever your thing is, do it.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:04 am

Verandering wrote:

It might not just be a resemblance. Think about it. Have you ever seen his wife and your mother in the same room? Does your mother ever disappear for hours at a time?
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:19 am

We're MEN! We're men in tights (tight!) TIGHTS!
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:25 am

Oh look, it's Michael Jackson without the successful music career.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 am

Hot Cancer wrote:
Lol I agree with ya there.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 am

Reidmar wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lol I agree with ya there.
Can't say I disagree either.

But I'm not hating. There's nothing wrong with being creepy as long as you're not molesting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 am

Mystique wrote:
Verandering wrote:

It might not just be a resemblance. Think about it. Have you ever seen his wife and your mother in the same room? Does your mother ever disappear for hours at a time?

Now that you mention it... Upset
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 am

Lmfao veranding XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...   pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan... Empty

Back to top Go down

pixyland.org - The Homepage of Peter Pan...
Page 1 of 1