Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenage girl pimps out her own sister

Go down 
+10
Cyberwulf
Penguin
Mikey Go WOOGA
Wolf
Sparrow
Psy-4
DarthDarthington
bleachedblackcat
gaijinguy
Malganis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
How do you know the fifteen year old was "consensually" (BECAUSE HELLO, FIFTEEN) prostituting herself?

The men threatened to kill the seven year old if she screamed or told anyone. How do you know they didn't make similar threats to the fifteen year old?
If it was non-consensual they probably wouldn't bother paying her. Also, if the teen said that she was just as much of a victim, and was in distress, people would probably believe her, but the title isn't "Seven men kidnap and rape a 15 and a 7-year old girl".
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:49 am

Gaij, this isn't about men versus women. This is about a fifteen year old versus the adults who paid money to rape a fifteen year old and a seven year old. I would be taking the same position if the kids were two brothers, and/or the rapists were women. The only one who made this about men versus women was you. So yeah, it's not too much of a stretch to say you have something personal against feminism. Your agenda gets more obvious every time you do this, and I'm not the only one who's noticed.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:22 am

gaijinguy wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
I don't see the point in placing the blame on one person just because they happen to fit a certain argumentative perspective. The 15 year old girl is responsible, yes, and so are the people who could have said no, and not raped her sister. Just, the world's fucked up, for one person taking up the issues and trying to make things better for both genders, you have 10 people who play shit like this.

Yeah, that's sort of where I was going with this. Obviously, people who have sex with seven-year-olds are complete monsters who should get their asses handed to them. In a similar vein, people who pimp their seven-year-old sisters are also complete monsters who should have their asses handed to them.
By this logic, why are you not outraged that the rapists have not been arrested?

I agree with CW here; this is not an issue of men versus women. This is an issue of minors and rapists. Mal, the same goes to you.

Sparrow, I actually agree with you here. A 15 year old girl who has been through all of this will need some degree of rehabilitation. As Gaij put it in the above quote, the girl is a "monster" by society's standards, not someone who could well be a victim herself. In my mind, in fact, that's the best explanation for her behaviour. YMMV.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 am

I don't think anyone's not pissed off about the rapists, you know, raping. However, the rapists role in this is pretty obvious, at least in this regard. They raped the little girl, maybe coerced the 15 year old forcibly to let them do so, we don't really know. I have absolutely no fucking clue why these fuckers weren't arrested, I assume maybe this was a party of high powered people and maybe the names were dropped, or else the party was not of grown adults and somehow that changes something. Perhaps they couldn't pin any certain ones as the rapists. I have no idea. It really is fucking nuts, no one's going to deny that shit.

I think what makes this case so crazy is that a 15 year old girl took her 7 year old sister to a party for the SOLE purpose of letting these men she obviously KNEW were rapists and let them do it while SHE went off to have sex with more of them. She even encouraged it for money. this may be the first time she's done this, but I highly doubt this is the first time she prostituted herself. And even though she IS a minor and the adult should know better, she does know what it means to have sex for money (not necessarily the consequences, maybe?) and she knew that these kind of guys would be receptive and willing to fuck a child.

Not one's saying that the rapists aren't horrible fucking monsters. They are. But the special part of this case is the teenagers role in it, or at least as far as I'm concerned.

But yeah, seriously, why were none of the partygoers arrested?

Oh, and Cy- he's fucking with you. Seriously. Like he's admitted it and everything.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:35 am

Jesus. wrote:
I don't think anyone's not pissed off about the rapists, you know, raping. However, the rapists role in this is pretty obvious, at least in this regard. They raped the little girl, maybe coerced the 15 year old forcibly to let them do so, we don't really know. I have absolutely no fucking clue why these fuckers weren't arrested, I assume maybe this was a party of high powered people and maybe the names were dropped, or else the party was not of grown adults and somehow that changes something. Perhaps they couldn't pin any certain ones as the rapists.

I'm hoping that there IS still physical evidence (DNA from semen samples, hair, etc.) and that the police are looking for the men who did this.

Jesus wrote:
I think what makes this case so crazy is that a 15 year old girl took her 7 year old sister to a party for the SOLE purpose of letting these men she obviously KNEW were rapists and let them do it while SHE went off to have sex with more of them. She even encouraged it for money. this may be the first time she's done this, but I highly doubt this is the first time she prostituted herself. And even though she IS a minor and the adult should know better, she does know what it means to have sex for money (not necessarily the consequences, maybe?) and she knew that these kind of guys would be receptive and willing to fuck a child.

This entire paragraph. Bottom line is, she betrayed this little girl and threw her to the fucking wolves. So, yeah, I do feel anger towards not just the pedophile scum who physically raped both of these girls, but the older girl herself for betraying her little sister in the first place.

Quote :
Not one's saying that the rapists aren't horrible fucking monsters. They are. But the special part of this case is the teenagers role in it, or at least as far as I'm concerned.

Also this.

Note that NOTHING I have said above speaks any ill as to the possibility of this girl straigtening up the rest of her life - that is possible and I hope it happens. After all, there have been youthful drug dealers and gang members who have gone straight and lived decent lives. But yes, what this girl did was fucking horrible, and IMHO her age and her own situation don't excuse it. Is she a victim? Yes, she is. Did she help to victimize a completely innocent person, a person she should have defended and sheltered? Also, yes.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Jesus. wrote:
I think what makes this case so crazy is that a 15 year old girl took her 7 year old sister to a party for the SOLE purpose of letting these men she obviously KNEW were rapists
Really?

From a slightly less biased article:
Quote :
It started with a party invitation to a 15-year-old US girl from some men she knew.

[...]The seven-year-old had wanted to tag along because she was worried about the 15-year-old’s safety, Mayor Doug Palmer said.
Oops, you look stupid.

Quote :
while SHE went off to have sex with more of them.
A fifteen year old can't "have sex with" an adult. That's called statutory rape, my dear.

Quote :
this may be the first time she's done this, but I highly doubt this is the first time she prostituted herself. And even though she IS a minor and the adult should know better, she does know what it means to have sex for money
You don't know that.

Quote :
she knew that these kind of guys would be receptive and willing to fuck a child.
And you don't know that.

For all you know, she agreed to sex with one of them and then the others decided to join in. And then threatened her if she didn't let them rape her little sister. That's my problem with this thread - a presumption that the girl is a scheming little whoremaster who had this all planned from the very start.

Quote :
Oh, and Cy- he's fucking with you. Seriously. Like he's admitted it and everything.
Oh I know. Kinda funny how he's willing to make himself look like a sexist, antifeminist douchebag just for the cheap thrill of getting a rise out of me, isn't it? And then he'll turn around and ask for my help deconstructing a throwaway mention of sexual assault in some shitty fanfic he's struggling to spork.

Malganis wrote:
This entire paragraph. Bottom line is, she betrayed this little girl and threw her to the fucking wolves. So, yeah, I do feel anger towards not just the pedophile scum who physically raped both of these girls, but the older girl herself for betraying her little sister in the first place.
[...] Is she a victim? Yes, she is. Did she help to victimize a completely innocent person, a person she should have defended and sheltered? Also, yes.
Are you in favour of punishing battered spouses who fail to adequately protect their children from the batterer because they're too terrified to leave?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
I think what makes this case so crazy is that a 15 year old girl took her 7 year old sister to a party for the SOLE purpose of letting these men she obviously KNEW were rapists
Really?

From a slightly less biased article:
Quote :
It started with a party invitation to a 15-year-old US girl from some men she knew.

[...]The seven-year-old had wanted to tag along because she was worried about the 15-year-old’s safety, Mayor Doug Palmer said.
Oops, you look stupid.

Uhhh... no. Why was the little girl concerned in the first place? That's what I'd like to know. Apparently, she had good reason to be, considering that they both went (or, should I say, the 15-year-old accepted the invitation to and took the little girl along) to an INCREDIBLY dangerous place.

Cyber wrote:
Malganis wrote:
[...] Is she a victim? Yes, she is. Did she help to victimize a completely innocent person, a person she should have defended and sheltered? Also, yes.
Are you in favour of punishing battered spouses who fail to adequately protect their children from the batterer because they're too terrified to leave?

There's no comparison, and I find that analogy frankly offensive. This girl could have chosen to not go to this party at this INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS place filled with men whom she may or may not have known. Or, if she did choose to go, she could have chosen to leave the little girl with her parents or with a trusted guardian. Instead, she involved the kid. And she stood by while the girl was victimized. She took money AS the girl was victimized. Then she let the little girl wander out, dazed and likely in pain, where other horrible things could have happened to the child if not for the kindness of the women who found her. That's my problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
For all you know, she agreed to sex with one of them and then the others decided to join in. And then threatened her if she didn't let them rape her little sister.
So why were they sick enough to rape children, but not sick enough to not pay them? Why was the 7-year old there in the first place? 7 year olds make shitty bodyguards and saying 'No, stay home' isn't that difficult.

Cyberwulf wrote:
That's my problem with this thread - a presumption that the girl is a scheming little whoremaster who had this all planned from the very start.
Well, not the very start. I'm sure allowing the 7-year old to tag along was just improvisation.

1. She knew the men. (It's a fair assumption that she also knew that the building that employs policemen as guards is pretty fucking dangerous.)
2. She came willingly to the party she was invited to. (With a 7-year old.)
3. She was paid for the sex. (The 7-year old was paid, coerced and assaulted.)
4. She stayed behind. (While the 7-year old left.)
5. She was found much later. (While the 7-year old was found earlier alone.)

Please connect these points in a way that doesn't stack against her. Occam's razor applies.

Feel free to ignore this post, just like you did my previous one. Ignoring posts that are too difficult to answer is how the pros do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage girl pimps out her own sister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2