Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenage girl pimps out her own sister

Go down 
+10
Cyberwulf
Penguin
Mikey Go WOOGA
Wolf
Sparrow
Psy-4
DarthDarthington
bleachedblackcat
gaijinguy
Malganis
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Teenage girl pimps out her own sister Empty
PostSubject: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 am

...and the sister is SEVEN.

Quote :
A 7-year-old Trenton girl was sold like a prostitute to a pack of perverts and gang raped by up to seven men and boys.

And the person who pimped out the grade-schooler was her 15-year-old stepsister, cops said.

"Let the boys do what they want to do," the teen told the younger girl as the leering lechers looked on - then stepped back and watched the men molest her.

What. The. Fuck.

Quote :
The horror show happened Sunday when the teen took the 7-year-old along to a party and left her unattended in the living room while she had sex for money with several men in a bedroom.

When she was done, the teen gave her stepsister a wad of cash and told her to let the men "touch her," said Juniak.

"It went from touching to straight out assault and rape," he said. "They threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone."

Meanwhile, the girls' parents had called police, fearing the troubled teenager had run off with the child.

"Troubled." That's a good description... oh, wait, it's not.

Quote :
The 15-year-old was charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. She was in a juvenile lockup and prosecutors plan to try her as an adult.

Good. That's the only good thing about this horrific case.

What the hell sort of sister PIMPS OUT A CHILD?
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Stay classy, NJ.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Why the hell did they gang rape a seven year old? Did no one look at this and go 'Dude, this shit is sick!"?
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Viddy well good droogs, viddy well
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Why the hell did they gang rape a seven year old? Did no one look at this and go 'Dude, this shit is sick!"?
You're adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is just sad. That poor 7-yr-old will need a lot of help in dealing with this. And her sister, if convicted, will be a registered sex offender for life and there's no guarantee she'll get the therapy and such she needs to work through her own issues. The whole family is going to suffer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Sparrow wrote:
And her sister, if convicted, will be a registered sex offender for life and there's no guarantee she'll get the therapy and such she needs to work through her own issues.

Everyone see it? Yes? Good. Now wank. I demand it.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Wait, you can work though being evil with therapy?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:28 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
And her sister, if convicted, will be a registered sex offender for life and there's no guarantee she'll get the therapy and such she needs to work through her own issues.

Everyone see it? Yes? Good. Now wank. I demand it.

What? I'm sorry can't hear you over the sound of my brain exploding.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh, right. Because, obviously, since I said that she has issues and needs help with them and that the penal system may not provide that means that I don't want her punished for her crimes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Clearly, the criminal justice system is meant to punish, punish, punish and ignore the underlying issues when someone as young as this is as troubled as she is, because obviously, she'll never be released and need to re-integrate into society.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Sparrow wrote:
Oh, right. Because, obviously, since I said that she has issues and needs help with them and that the penal system may not provide that means that I don't want her punished for her crimes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Clearly, the criminal justice system is meant to punish, punish, punish and ignore the underlying issues when someone as young as this is as troubled as she is, because obviously, she'll never be released and need to re-integrate into society.

Okay, I have a few honest, genuinely not-intended-to-be-wanky questions:

1. If she was a 15-year-old guy, would there be an urge to rehabilitate?

2. If she was 17 (close to being a legal adult) or 18 (legally an adult) would there be as much of an urge to rehabilitate?

3. If she had not been a prostitute herself, how would this change your view of what happened?

4. If she had not had the little girl molested by others, but had instead molested her herself, how would this change your view of whether she should, or could, be rehabilitated?

5. How would you compare her sexual molestation of this child and her possibility for rehabilitation with, say, that of a pedophile (of either gender)?

I'm not criticizing the whole "go for rehabilitation AND confinement away from society rather than simply throw her in with moar hardened criminals who will likely teach her to be a worse criminal" angle, because it is possible that she could change. Just throwing out some food for thought, really.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 pm

1) From me personally? Yes. From society at large? Probably not.

2) Again, from me? Yes. From society? Not likely.

3) She would still need therapy, treatment, and punishment.

4) Incest is a bit more difficult to treat, but you can give therapy. It may not stop the urges, but it can help the offender control the behavior.

5) The truth is, we can't know for sure who rehabilitation will be successful with, or how long it will take, regardless of the problem. What we do know is that treatment for sex offenders often stops too early, and usually only after the individual has ended their prison term. They are therefore struggling with finding employment and working to reintegrate with the community, and cannot receive therapy as often as may be necessary. For individuals on probation or parole, the therapist's recommendations may be considered, but they are not, sadly, the final authority on when treatment ends. That's usually up to the court or officer in question.

Here's what we know from research: Sex offenders, regardless of age, gender, preference, etc, are more likely to recidivate via technical violations or some other form of crime than for a sex crime. Treatment does help with the reduction of sex crimes, but no one is every completely risk-free. Risk assessments may help with determining an individual's level of dangerousness to society, but there are many different assessment tools available out there, and not are completely infallible.

That may have been more than you were looking for, but the subject of sex offender legislation and its consequences is one of my academic interest areas and so I sometimes tend to go on a bit.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

To Sparrow: No, it's cool, go on as long as you feel like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Malganis wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Are you really sure about that? Because I just did about a 20-page paper on offender notification and registration laws and their implications, so that part of this discussion is pretty fresh in my mind.

I know no one has commented on this, but I will again point out this girl is at risk to be registered as an offender for life. Registration as an offender now ties into several other laws, often mandating where a convicted offender may live, where they may work, and whether the community is notified in other ways besides an online registry. We also know these laws are getting more severe. The tighter the restrictions become, the harder it is for an individual to re-integrate with society. They risk losing the housing they can find due to negative attitudes and lack of support. They might be forced out, if enough citizens get together to protest their residence in the area, particularly in poorer neighborhoods, which are more likely to be inundated with released sex offenders. If offenders can't find stable housing, they become transient and are marked as "Non-compliant," which makes them seem more dangerousness than they may be, and also sets them up to re-enter the system when they are located. (It should also be noted that not all "compliant" offenders are safe, but authorities are, at least, able to check in on them more easily than they would be able to with a transient offender).
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm not going to deny the horrific nature of what happened here, but at the same time, I question the mindset that we should just lock the offender away and forget about her, and let whatever happens to her happen, all in the name of well-deserved punishment. Yes, she did something terrible, and yes, she deserves punishment. And I hope the punishment is fitting and severe. Fitting, and severe. Because it occurs to me that most people who would do disturbing things like this are pretty fundamentally broken themselves, and nobody (so far as I know) chooses to be that broken.

There is the pragmatic concern that the 15-year-old girl is likely to be released into society again at some point, and we should probably make sure she'll be able to be a contributing, functional member of said society whenever that happens. There is also a humane concern: as I said before, people this broken don't normally choose to be that way. Her crime is monstrous, but part of what makes it so monstrous is that somethingis wrong enough with her that it was remotely justifiable, and whatever caused that brokenness wasn't likely to be solely her fault.

The people who just want to lock criminals away and write off whatever atrocities occur to them as part of the horrors of our correctional system are part of the problem. That attitude is part of the reason it's so fucked up in the first place, and part of the reason why "rehabilitation" is a venture of such questionable success.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesmark.blogspot.com/
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 am

You all are whining about what will happen when she's released back into society.

Just execute her. Problem solved. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:51 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
You all are whining about what will happen when she's released back into society.

Just execute her. Problem solved. Colbert

Such things are reserved for a society with hats far more awesome than any of ours.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 am

Malganis wrote:
I have some questions for you, Mal.

How do you know the fifteen year old was "consensually" (BECAUSE HELLO, FIFTEEN) prostituting herself?

The men threatened to kill the seven year old if she screamed or told anyone. How do you know they didn't make similar threats to the fifteen year old?

Why the fuck are you focussing on the fifteen year old child instead of the disgusting shitpiles who decided it'd be fun to rape a seven year old girl?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:
I have some questions for you, Mal.

How do you know the fifteen year old was "consensually" (BECAUSE HELLO, FIFTEEN) prostituting herself?

I don't believe I said she WAS consensually prostituting herself (and yes, she's a minor, and it would be exploitation of a minor and rape, which I am NOT arguing). I only asked if it would change anyone's minds on her ability to be rehabiliated if that detail wasn't in there.

Cyber wrote:
The men threatened to kill the seven year old if she screamed or told anyone. How do you know they didn't make similar threats to the fifteen year old?

I don't. And it is possible that she could have been threatened. However, it is also equally possible that she herself threatened the little girl.

Cyber wrote:
Why the fuck are you focussing on the fifteen year old child instead of the disgusting shitpiles who decided it'd be fun to rape a seven year old girl?

Because she's the one who took the little girl to this "party", left her alone, and then offered her up to these disgusting shitpiles?
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
WHAT ABOUT TEH MENZ?

FTFY
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 pm

ROCKS FALL

EVERYBODY DIES
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Malganis wrote:
Cyber wrote:

I don't. And it is possible that she could have been threatened. However, it is also equally possible that she herself threatened the little girl.

Cyber wrote:

Because she's the one who took the little girl to this "party", left her alone, and then offered her up to these disgusting shitpiles?
And did she coerce these men into raping her sister?

Because ultimately the sister's actions fucking pale in comparison to the rapists' actions. They could've said no at any time. Instead they decided to rape a fifteen year old, oh I'm sorry, have sex with a minor for money, and then rape a seven year old, too. But only the sister's been arrested.

gaijinguy wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
WHAT ABOUT TEH MENZ?
I'M SO INVESTED IN SCORING POINTS AGAINST A FEMINIST I'M PREPARED TO TRIVIALISE THE ACTIONS OF A BUNCH OF RAPISTS

ps go address Jesus.'s points in the Topless Women thread

or are you too scared to fight your corner there now that you can't write me off as some lone nut
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Nihilist wrote:
I don't see the point in placing the blame on one person just because they happen to fit a certain argumentative perspective. The 15 year old girl is responsible, yes, and so are the people who could have said no, and not raped her sister. Just, the world's fucked up, for one person taking up the issues and trying to make things better for both genders, you have 10 people who play shit like this.

Yeah, that's sort of where I was going with this. Obviously, people who have sex with seven-year-olds are complete monsters who should get their asses handed to them. In a similar vein, people who pimp their seven-year-old sisters are also complete monsters who should have their asses handed to them.

I just think it's funny that someone whose constant focus is women's rights, women's issues, women's problems (etc) who castigates anyone who tries to talk about men's issues/problems etc by mocking them with WHAT ABOUT TEH MENZ instantly starts jumping through logical hoops to make the men in this case to take all the blame, not just the most of it they deserve. As shocking a revelation as this may be to some people, if a woman does something wrong, there is not necessarily a man to blame.

Cyberwulf wrote:

gaijinguy wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
WHAT ABOUT TEH MENZ?
I'M SO INVESTED IN SCORING POINTS AGAINST A FEMINIST I'M PREPARED TO TRIVIALISE THE ACTIONS OF A BUNCH OF RAPISTS

I'm so glad you realize the personal stake I have in scoring points against feminists. After all, it's obviously not something stupid and juvenile like going out of my way to needle someone just to provoke a reaction. Lord knows I'd never do that.
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 pm

I think she should have a chance at rehabilitation because of her young age. Of course what she did is profoundly wrong on all levels and yes, she does deserve to be punished for her crime by putting her in prison for a long time. That said, something obviously fucked her up if she thought that this kind of behaviour was okay, and that is why I would for for the idea of her having therapy and rehabilitation whilst she is in prison. I also hope that the little sister she pimped out gets the help she needs and is able to live a relitively normal life.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Sparrow wrote:
Malganis wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Are you really sure about that? Because I just did about a 20-page paper on offender notification and registration laws and their implications, so that part of this discussion is pretty fresh in my mind.

I know no one has commented on this, but I will again point out this girl is at risk to be registered as an offender for life. Registration as an offender now ties into several other laws, often mandating where a convicted offender may live, where they may work, and whether the community is notified in other ways besides an online registry. We also know these laws are getting more severe. The tighter the restrictions become, the harder it is for an individual to re-integrate with society. They risk losing the housing they can find due to negative attitudes and lack of support. They might be forced out, if enough citizens get together to protest their residence in the area, particularly in poorer neighborhoods, which are more likely to be inundated with released sex offenders. If offenders can't find stable housing, they become transient and are marked as "Non-compliant," which makes them seem more dangerousness than they may be, and also sets them up to re-enter the system when they are located. (It should also be noted that not all "compliant" offenders are safe, but authorities are, at least, able to check in on them more easily than they would be able to with a transient offender).

To be honest, I'm with you Sparrow.

Also, I'm currently working at a real estate management company, and I can personally attest to the housing thing. Being registered as a sex offender is not a light thing, and it shouldn't be taken lightly either. It's terrible, regardless of how severely disturbed or repulsive the individual may or may not be, because there's no distinction, and it really it that much of permanent brand on an individual.

As for the blame game, I agree with Nihlist when he says there's a lot of things to "blame" for it all, not just one person or thing here. It's an all around fucked up situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage girl pimps out her own sister   Teenage girl pimps out her own sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage girl pimps out her own sister
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next