Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister

Go down 
+6
spork
StandupShady
Disco Stu
Reepicheep-chan
Summercorn
King Bee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister Empty
PostSubject: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm

So, I'll admit, I don't know know much about River Phoenix. I've watch like three of his movies, read his Wikipedia article, and watched some YT videoes, but man, the fans this guy has.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some backstory:

Quote :
This is a story I thought up one day. I was reading something online about River Phoenix, and the part where Anne Rice would've wanted him to play the vampire Lestat instantly gave me ideas for a cool story about River as a vampire.
So, this is what I came up with. (He would've made a great one in the movies, too, with his black hair and green eyes that sometimes grow dark! Smile I myself think so.)

Let's get started!

Quote :
A lone figure strode through the night, clothed in black, his black hair flowing in the wind. His name was River Jude Phoenix. He had died on October 31, 1993, from a drug overdose. But now he was back in the world of the living as a vampire, thanks to Dracula.

Yep, Dracula brought him back.

Quote :
Then Dracula had, after leaving River with his title of King of the Vampires, committed suicide. But to River it was not a total loss.

River: Meh.

Quote :
"Ideally I would stay silent as River. That's the reason why, for a long time, I've said the opposite of what I really thought. In interviews, I've also played characters that I wasn't. I've lied and often contradicted myself to dumbfound people. It's all over now, because I have nothing left to hide. Eventually, I'm quite an ordinary person."

So Vampire!River goes to his house and sees Rain.

Quote :
He smiled to himself. In his human life he never smiled for the cameras, fearing embarrassment and being called a sex symbol. Now he could smile whenever he wished.

I can do whatever I want, goddamnit!

Quote :
It was then that an idea came to him, and he smirked. Slowly he climbed up the wall and stopped next to Rain's window.
He dissolved into green mist, then slipped into the bedroom. Then he slipped over to the bed and under the covers. His smile grew even wider, showing his sharp canines.

Perfect.

He's gonna feed from her crotch?

Quote :
Even as she sleeps I can smell the sweet extracts of her…essence, shall I say. I may be a monster, but I am still a gentleman and as such, shall not forget my manners.

His mother taught him right.

Quote :
The vampire in me must take over now and I cause time to slow down now,

Since when has controlling time been apart of vampire lore? scratch

Quote :
just encourages me all the more to give my little sister an experience only I, her big brother, can offer.

A nice lunch out?

Quote :
I make my way up to where she was so obviously quickly and disappointingly taken by the cold fish. Her maidenhood should have been mine,

River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister 556166

Quote :
Rain's POV

I dream of River Phoenix, my handsome big brother. I wish he could be here.

You know what they say, be careful what you wish for....

Quote :
Oh my…I feel…dizzy all of a sudden…

Dat some good mist.

Quote :
I, as mist, separate her legs,

How?

Quote :
I enter into her barely used organ of reproduction

Hasn't Rain been married twice?

Quote :
My misty form teases the small bundle of nerves inside of her like a kitten batting a ball of yarn about.

Cuz he's in her pussy, geddit geddit?

Quote :
I just felt her muscles tighten up and squeeze the one finger of mist already inside of her. All I need do is keep this up and she will climax for me in no time…no time at all. If mist could retain liquid, she would be making me a sopping mess as of now.

Ew.

Quote :
If only the time was right, if only I could go into human form without fear, then I could take her as every woman deserves to be taken. Forcefully…

I thought you said you were a Gentleman?

Quote :
His hands are on me, inside me, what ecstasy is this? I desire him. Only my brother River could make me feel this way

Some family bonds the Phoenixes have.

Quote :
I desire his manhood inside my body, to pleasure me and give me the utmost indulgence any woman can ask for. His body is a temple, a land of endless indulgences that I long to roll my tongue across.

The Religion of Phoenix.

Quote :
River's POV

That’s a good little sister…I knew you could do it.

Atta girl.

Quote :
and take her tears. I channel all of my power and turn her tears into diamonds.

turning your tears into jewels

Quote :
I believe I've made my little sister my own again.

Try and stop me, Joaquin, my little brother. Try and get her back now.

I dare ya!

Well, that's chapter one of three. Will get the other two later.
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:51 am

So, the undead River, mysteriously brought back from the dead by Dracula, is upset that his sister lost her viginity to Joaquin and has made her his own again with mist sex.

Yeah, that all makes sense!

Quote :
Time has come to a full stop, it is time.

If time has come to a full stop, how can it be 'time'?

Nice snark King Bee, the weird of RPF's just keeps giving. Like an infected wound gives pus.

Have to admit, I was amused at the conveniently suicidal Dracula. How you bring back a person who died from a drugs overdose, even if you're Dracula, I have no idea. It's given that River was a vampire long before his death, even mentions 'ages past', but how that squares with his brother and sister I don't get at all.
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 am

So Chapter two has Rain visiting her brother's tomb.

Quote :
Soon she came to a stone slab across from the tomb's entrance. She felt a bit weak, so she sat down. Luckily she felt no coldness.

She had someone heat that tomb up hours ago.

Quote :
After some time she dried her tears with the hem of her white dress.
Then it happened.

"Aww crap, I got a stain on this dress. I just had this clean. Can never keep any White white."

Quote :
Then she heard a voice in the wind...

"Rain....Rain...Rainbow..."

Butterfly in the sky
I can go twice as high
Take a look
It's in a book
A Reading Rainbow

Quote :
Rain's breath caught in her throat. That voice.

Gilbert Gottfried?

Quote :
There, walking towards her, was....her big brother....

Joaquin?

So River reveals himself to Rain.

Quote :
His top teeth were like huge fangs, at least an inch and a half in length.
The bottom canines were nearly half as long, and the rest of his teeth had taken up a sharp tip as well, though not as long as his front ones.

So not only is River a vampire, he's also a werewolf.

Quote :
"R-River?" she asked, a bit taken aback by his appearance. "What happened?"

"Oh, little sister," River purred. "I did."

Huh?

Quote :
If Rain was puzzled before, she was even more still now.

She's not the only one.

Quote :
"But, River, you are dead," she said.

"No," he replied. "I am undead."

Duh.

Quote :
"No, River," she said. "Stay away from me!"

"Come now, little sister," he said in that voice.

His Chris Chambers' voice?

Quote :
Rain was silent. Smiling still, he then held out his hand.

"Come to me, Rain."

Make it rain goddamnit!
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Wow, gross and creepy and creative! Sure am glad this is real person fic, would not want to get undead incent kink all over fictional people, right? I mean that would just be weird.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:50 pm

River + Joaquin Phoenix is my OTP
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 am

Last chapter.

So, River uses his powers to invite his sister Rain into his tomb.

Quote :
tossed her onto the cobblestone floor,
Dude, that's your sister, man.

Quote :
then went to the door and used his dark powers to lock it.

It's quicker than a clapper.

Quote :
She didn't realize how handsome he was...the girls fawning all over him.

Didn't you already say earlier that he was handsome?

So, River helps her up.

Quote :
I'm a Phoenix! This mustn't happen! she thought desperately.

You rise from the ashes.

Quote :
He pressed against her opening and her breath hitched in her chest waiting for the plunge. Without warning, he drove deeply inside her. She screamed at the sudden pain, her shriek echoing in the tomb, but he didn’t stop. Soon the pain turned to pleasure as he thrust inside of her again and again, her cries dying down to soft whimpering moans. River pressed his lips against hers and soon dominated her mouth with his tongue. He tasted so bitter, bitter like the darkness that had poisoned him so....

No, I didn't cut anything out, the author never told us that River got undress or even took his pants off or even just unzipped his fly.

Quote :
After a short while, his movements became quicker. He stopped kissing her and moved his mouth towards her ear. "Finally, I have you," he hissed. "I have you right where I want you. My dear little sister, you are mine forever."

"I'm even having mom write my name on you so nobody will steal you from me."

Quote :
He made sure to punch every word

"Coming up next is round two of River Phoenix vs. Every Word!"

Quote :
"You really are beautiful, my sister." The look of confusion was evident on her pretty face, as well as the scars on her fingers, and he let out a harsh laugh. A laugh like that was so unlike him, even when he was alive...

Quote :
"Now, stay with me."

Tears fell down Rain's cheeks, and River smiled at his little sister.

And that's the end to this creepfest.
Back to top Go down
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I love the fact that the author starts out with the A/N equivalent of "I'm going to write a nice story about if River Phoenix was a vampire" and then it unexpectedly goes all WINCEST. Bleurgh.
Back to top Go down
spork
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spork

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:51 am

King Bee wrote:
Then Dracula had, after leaving River with his title of King of the Vampires, committed suicide.
Maybe a vision of the future made him see what River would do with his unlife? That would totally explain it.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:26 am

Quote :
This is a story I thought up one day. I was reading something online about River Phoenix, and the part where Anne Rice would've wanted him to play the vampire Lestat instantly gave me ideas for a cool story about River as a vampire.
So, this is what I came up with. (He would've made a great one in the movies, too, with his black hair and green eyes that sometimes grow dark! Smile I myself think so.)

That description right there qualifies this story for the "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" category. I'm not even going to consider reading the first chapter, let alone try to slog my way through to the end of the story. Bad enough the poor guy had to die from a drug overdose-- now the author of this fic goes and basically spits on his grave by making him the focus of a "Twilight" ripoff, and a horribly done incest-laden "Twilight" ripoff at that.*

(*Not that the original "Twilight" is any great shakes either, but still...)
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 am

Quote :
(He would've made a great one in the movies, too, with his black hair and green eyes that sometimes grow dark! I myself think so.)

...so, this kid?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:34 am

Badfic authors and reality don't even have a nodding acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Poor River.

Also, I am now imagining him say all these ridiculous lines in his Chris Chambers voice. Gah! O_0
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister   River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:59 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Badfic authors and reality don't even have a nodding acquaintance.

Badfic authors and reality aren't just natural strangers, they're sworn enemies.
Back to top Go down

River Phoenix comes back as a vampire and has sex with his sister
Page 1 of 1