Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive

Go down 
+17
Just Chipper
Miss Misery
Lady Anne
Saleha
Penguin
Lembech
Chaltab
Raine
Rabid Badger
Mafiosa
Aggie
ZoZo
Dr. Professor Science
Verandering
EileenK98
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive   Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 am

Lembech wrote:
Saleha wrote:
... please to be updating me on this "Leprechaun incident" you are referencing. If need be and I missed something because I'm totally thick, PM is fine, too. I am intrigued.
Some folks in Mobile, Alabama thought they saw a Leprechaun. Hilarity ensues. And I chalk it up to another reason why I'm embarrassed about living here.

The EU recently sanctioned a special reserve for leprechauns. :D

SirDixonDongs wrote:
Saleha wrote:
Dongs: NZ =/= Australia, bb, you're gonna have to swim a ways to get to the billboard of your sleepless nights Wink

bullshit its all one big continent down there right

like with the penguins and the kangaroos and the kiwi birds and the lord of the rings

But... but... it's too hot and dry for the Hobbits. Walking around in bare feet would be murderous here.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive   Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 am

hence why they died out, duh
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive   Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 am

ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can't be the only one who sees 'BAD IN BED' all over their expressions.

God damn look at her face.

He totally underperformed.
Pssst, Chippy...

That was the joke.
Oh right.

*reads billboard closely*

Oooh~

Another foot-in-mouth moment for yours truly, it seems. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Alien from Uranus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Alien from Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive   Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 am

Things like this billboard restore my faith in my religion. Seriously, how can anyone believe that God doesn't have a sense of humor? He made dicks, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive   Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 am

I really can't see what is so offensive about this board. The idea that Joseph and Mary had sex is not so much conjecture or opinion but Biblical fact. Or are we to believe that the brother of Jesus was also created by immaculate conception? Anyone who takes offence to this billboard should pick up their copy of the Bible and read what it ACTUALLY says before referring to doctrines of the church, which vary from one denomination to another. As I said, it is pretty obvious that Mary would not have remained a virgin her whole life.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive   Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:34 am

for once i agred with ezri

gj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive   Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dissatisfied "Virgin" Mary and Sad Joseph billboard not offensive
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2