Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STOP AVATAR

Go down 
+24
Cactus Wren
Vespers
Exodia's Right Leg
Chris92
Penguin
theweirdkind
Drabbler
myeerah
Jay/Cris
Chaltab
Blooferlady
Malganis
Reepicheep-chan
Mafiosa
Bamshalam
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHedonist
Psy-4
Verandering
Dr. Professor Science
Jesus.
Chris91
SirDixonDongs
grmblfjx
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vespers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vespers

STOP AVATAR - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 am

Papyrus looked fine in Avatar, I think it's just that I associate Papyrus with half-assed labels for New Age goods for some reason. Bad association.

I like Bleeding Cowboys. And my favorite display font from Picnik is Sabonete, which I think makes me obnoxious.

For some reason I can't seem to get custom fonts to work in Vista. It's been seriously bothering me.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
I just walked down a street that had no fewer than five shops with Papyrus on their fronts in a two block stretch. It made me think of this thread.
Man there's a big street here in Savannah with a bunch of shops that use Papyrus or Chiller. It's pretty bad.

Vespers wrote:
For some reason I can't seem to get custom fonts to work in Vista. It's been seriously bothering me.
Really? Huh, I've had no problems with that. Have you moved the files into the fonts folder in the control panel?
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Hang on there, not so faaaaaaast….! “Buy a ticket and not watch the film”? Yeah, that’s gonna hurt Mr. Cameron deeeep in his pockets. And heart.
You know, one moviegoer did use exactly this method of protest. 'Way back when Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan was first released, one fan was so upset by the advance news of Spock's death that she went to see the movie three times -- and every single time, at the moment when Spock gets up to leave the bridge, she walked out of the theater. Exactly who is being penalized here?
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 am

Cactus Wren wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Hang on there, not so faaaaaaast….! “Buy a ticket and not watch the film”? Yeah, that’s gonna hurt Mr. Cameron deeeep in his pockets. And heart.
You know, one moviegoer did use exactly this method of protest. 'Way back when Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan was first released, one fan was so upset by the advance news of Spock's death that she went to see the movie three times -- and every single time, at the moment when Spock gets up to leave the bridge, she walked out of the theater. Exactly who is being penalized here?

Huh. I'd kind of like to know what the logic behind this is.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:30 am

Presumably the other moviegoers were supposed to recognise that she was leaving in protest at the upcoming death scene, and not, say, going to the loo just in time to miss the best bit.
Back to top Go down
slinkythecynic

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 am

I've decided I'm going to create my own blog where I will protest every time a 19 year old overweight girl with black hair and a witty sense of humor is not represented in every film. I was very inspired by your post.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:53 pm

WE'RE TALKIN BOUT FONTS RIGHT?

HOW BOUT SOME IMPACT
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks! I'd forgotten where the last font wank had occurred. I wanted to post this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

STOP AVATAR
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4