Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STOP AVATAR

Go down 
+24
Cactus Wren
Vespers
Exodia's Right Leg
Chris92
Penguin
theweirdkind
Drabbler
myeerah
Jay/Cris
Chaltab
Blooferlady
Malganis
Reepicheep-chan
Mafiosa
Bamshalam
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHedonist
Psy-4
Verandering
Dr. Professor Science
Jesus.
Chris91
SirDixonDongs
grmblfjx
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

STOP AVATAR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:05 pm

They actually made a font called Bleeding Cowboys? I call IRL troll. Really, I bet someone just got bored and thought to himself, "I bet I could make a completely retarded looking font, give it a completely retarded name, and people would still use it because they're completely retarded."

Also, lol at all of the Graphic Design majors who will be waiting tables or giving handjobs for crack while I make SUPERMONEYZ. Trollface
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Also, I'd like to nominate this one here for Best Derailed Thread, 2010.
I second this.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Also, lol at all of the Graphic Design majors who will be waiting tables or giving handjobs for crack while I make SUPERMONEYZ. Trollface
Accountants don't make that much money, Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I'm going into physics, bitch. I have no idea if it makes more than accountancy but it's certainly not going to lead me into the poorhouse and I'll have a blast at the same time. Eat it.

PS: I swear I didn't intend to start acting like my username. It just kinda happened.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Also there is actually a lot of GD work out there. I get far more GD work than I get in my actual degree, and some of it pays rather well. Keep in mind that while I did get an art degree and am better at GD than your average asshole off the street, I am still pretty shitty at it. And yet, people will pay me 25 an hour to make Power Point presentations for them. Hell, I get paid to photograph shit sometimes and I do not even have a high school education in photography. And there was this one lady who had a dauther in law that worked at Hot Topic and paid me in merchendise. Like, a $50 pair of pants or a $60 blanket for a houlf hour of photo editing work.

On the other hand a friend of mine got a degree from De Vry in some sort of computer systems networking thing, immediatly got hired by Boeing, and makes piles of cash (30 or 40 an hour, I think, with time and a half and frequent overtime)at age 24. Douchbag.

BTW all my e-mails are in Courier New. I love that font.

Last edited by Reepicheep-chan on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

cs/business here, motherfucker

statistically i make more at an entry level position than most of you will after 10 years of hard work

so fucking glad i quit art school
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:36 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:

statistically i make more at an entry level position than most of you will after 10 years of hard work

Srsly though, does anyone go into art for the money? You would have to be pretty dumb to think artists make it hand over fist...
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:39 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:

Hey me too.

Goddammit are you me.

Stop that there are better people to be.

Art is great and all, but it's not exactly the most lucrative business. But hey you get to hang out with cooler people than in CS majors and laugh at the animu/furry artists that think they're going to make it in the real world.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm

animu fags were the main reason i quit art school

they all drew the same shit and got butthurt when the teachers told them to actually you know DRAW SOMETHING THAT WASNT A FUKKEN BISHI BOI SPARKLEQUEER

seriously i could have fukken shit on a piece of canvas and it would have been better than their work

and now back to painting oscar wilde reclining on a field of penis
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:43 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:

and now back to painting oscar wilde reclining on a field of penis

Is that one penis large enough to comprise a field, or multiple penes? I'd like to know for, um, posterity.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

multiple dicks, both circ and uncirc, in varying states of tumescence
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm

I'd pay for that portrait. I could hang it over my bed for all of my boyfriends to see. If nothing else, it would be a talking point.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
multiple dicks, both circ and uncirc, in varying states of tumescence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 pm

well im getting 60 bux for it, i can maybe make prints for 20 depending on how much it would cost to ship
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
They actually made a font called Bleeding Cowboys? I call IRL troll. Really, I bet someone just got bored and thought to himself, "I bet I could make a completely retarded looking font, give it a completely retarded name, and people would still use it because they're completely retarded."

My cousin's an accountant, not even a CPA yet and he's been pulling at least 60 hours a week because of tax season, and he's an utterly miserable, soulless loser. Falls asleep at work a lot.

What good is money when you have no time to use any of it. Time is money, carpe diem man.

I could lord it over broke chumps like you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Besides, once tax season dies down he'll have more free time.

Besides besides, I might switch to Economics.

Besides besides besides, I'm talking golf moneyz. Razz

Was your major math? I'm only asking because I want to antagonize you.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Shut up Mikey, and get back to collecting Mafi some money.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 am

What the crap is wrong with being a math major?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:48 am

Dr. Professor Science wrote:

Liking XKCD.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 am

Penguin wrote:

Liking XKCD.

Ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I'm going into physics, bitch.
I have a question for you: I'm planning on going back to school for theoretical physics and/or astronomy after I graduate from design school, but I wanted to know wether or not physics was as gigantic a sausagefest as everyone makes it out to be. As a woman, how much sexism and related bullshit from your male peers do you have to deal with?

Also, lol Mikey, Graphic designers make like, six figs a year if they're doin it rite, so you'll be being hired by us to do our taxes*.

Also also, everybody who's hatin on Bleeding Cowboy best come up with some actual reasons for it, because it's not a bad display font.

*: only not by me because I hate you**.

**: j/k bb u no ilu
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Also also, everybody who's hatin on Bleeding Cowboy best come up with some actual reasons for it, because it's not a bad display font.
It's certainly not a horrible font, but it's gonna end up like papyrus if it keeps getting overused.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Blooferlady wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
It's certainly not a horrible font, but it's gonna end up like papyrus if it keeps getting overused.
That's the danger with any recognizable font, though, which is exactly why I can't hate on either.

Hurf merf this what I get for not actually reading your original comment first. /fail
Back to top Go down
Chris92

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Chris91 wrote:
My troll-sense is tingling....

Haha, Chris, I'm gonna start calling you Captain Obvious at Thanksgiving. My kid used to watch The Fairly Oddparents - you're reminding me of Sir Points-Out-The-Obvious-A-Lot.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 am

i use comic sans for instant messaging

emoticons look nice on it

caps is shit, though; i try to use it for emphasis and it just looks like i am screaming from the top of lung
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:01 pm

So guys uh that Stop Avatar blog is awful silly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm

I just walked down a street that had no fewer than five shops with Papyrus on their fronts in a two block stretch. It made me think of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP AVATAR   STOP AVATAR - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

STOP AVATAR
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next