Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens

Go down 
+10
Trivia
Notomys mordax
Jesus.
myeerah
Azzandra
Cactus Wren
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
InkWeaver
Malganis
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens Empty
PostSubject: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Link

Quote :
A NEW Zealand man was jailed for seven months for feeding five live kittens to his pet pitbull terrier, with the nation's peak animal welfare agency saying it was "satisfied" with the sentence.

Te Ahu Mankelow, 31, unemployed, was sentenced in the Gisborne District
Court on New Zealand's North Island after pleading guilty to five
charges of wilful ill treatment against an animal.

The court heard how an associate recorded video footage on a
cellphone of Mankelow tipping five kittens from a box for his dog,
which attacked them one by one, killing them all, local newspaper The Gisborne Herald reported.

Mankelow was heard urging the dog to eat the kittens and praising it for doing so.

Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens 556166
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Why do you bring these things to my attention.

WHY.

/cue people wanking about pit bulls over at the article
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Even for Australia, this guy is a badass.

And yes, New Zealand and Australia are the same place. I'm an American and I know these things. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, why live kittens? Forgot all of this "cruel" and "heartless" crap. Feeding your pit bull with kittens can't be cheap OR nutritious. And considering this is Australia (see above), those cats are probably some freakishly poisonous breed of superkillers.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Hucklebuck wrote:
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, why live kittens?
Probably attempting to train a killer instinct into it. Even if it wasn't meant to be a fighting dog, some douches will buy stereotypically aggressive breeds and train them to be vicious as part of their badass image.

You know...not to be cynical or anything, and I understand this is a different situation with different motivations, but this kind of underlines the double standard people have when it comes to pets v. food. If it had been live rats instead of kittens, very few people would be batting an eyebrow right now. I've never really understood why it's okay to feed rats to snakes but not, say, hamsters.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Delcat wrote:
Hucklebuck wrote:
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, why live kittens?
Probably attempting to train a killer instinct into it. Even if it wasn't meant to be a fighting dog, some douches will buy stereotypically aggressive breeds and train them to be vicious as part of their badass image.

You know...not to be cynical or anything, and I understand this is a different situation with different motivations, but this kind of underlines the double standard people have when it comes to pets v. food. If it had been live rats instead of kittens, very few people would be batting an eyebrow right now. I've never really understood why it's okay to feed rats to snakes but not, say, hamsters.

Hamsters didn't deliver death to a third of Europe. I think humanity in general is still kind of pissed about that.

Also, hamsters aren't know for chew through God damn everything and eating whatever was inside of it. At least not in America, it might be different in Australia. The hamsters there are probably poisonous too. And I bet they can jump five feet into the air. And walk through solid objects.

THE WILDLIFE OF AUSTRALIA ARE FUCKING X-MEN!!1!!
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Is there some way of killfiling a thread so I don't even need to see its Subject line in the forum anymore?
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 am

Delcat wrote:
I've never really understood why it's okay to feed rats to snakes but not, say, hamsters.

Silly Delcat, hamsters don't eat rats.

Oh, you meant--

Nevermind then.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 am

Delcat wrote:
You know...not to be cynical or anything, and I understand this is a different situation with different motivations, but this kind of underlines the double standard people have when it comes to pets v. food.

When I bought rats, everybody involved in the process was making sure that I was buying them as pets, not food. There are frozen rats sold for the purpose of food.

Still, as much as I like snakes, I could never own one. I just couldn't bear to feed it. Not even crickets to little ones.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 pm

My GodMother owns a snake. When she had money for live mice, shed grab them by the tail, whack them against the wall and feed them to it. Now she can only afford the frozen ones.

And and when she had a cat, she used to let the cat play with the rats in the bathtub until they were traumatized so the cat wouldn't break into the cage to get one.

Snake owning is a cruel cruel thing. Not for the snakes of course.
Back to top Go down
Notomys mordax

Notomys mordax

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm all for providing your carnivorous pets with the best diet possible, which obviously in most cases involves feeding them another animal. However I think it's important to treat the prey species with a certain level of respect. Provided you take all precautions to ensure that the prey's death is as humane as possible, there isn't anything inherently cruel with feeding a carnivore meat. While I do think dogs benefit from being fed a "raw diet" (which can include F/T mice, rats, rabbits ect)... there is no reason (aside from morbidity) to feed live. This is also true for most species of herps, but that's an entirely different debate all together.

This case however, is obviously some douche-bagel trying to be a badass. Although I'm not sure if killing kittens really fits with the whole badass image. I mean, I guess I kind of do... but not really. If you wanted to train your dog to be vicious, you'd probably do better to use something a little bit more capable of defending itself. Saying your dog kills kittens is sort of like saying you beat up an elementry school student with down's syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Trivia

Trivia

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Maybe he just really, really hates cats.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

I guess that's true. Thanks, guys, I see the difference now.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Why did I read the headline as "Man feeds his puffball with live kittens"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Why did I read the headline as "Man feeds his puffball with live kittens"

Because it's funny.

ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER!!1!
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm

This is definitely not an appropriate use of kittens. Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens 309696
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I actually misread it as him feeding his pitbull to kittens.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 pm

KJM wrote:

That would be badass on such a high level I would no longer care that it is still awful. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 pm

That would make this thread way more fun.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:24 am

KJM wrote:
They would be the most badass kittens. I'd like to try this just to see what happens.*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens   Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens Empty

Back to top Go down

Man feeds his pitbull with live kittens
Page 1 of 1