Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.

Go down 
+17
EileenK98
SlyChild
Cyberwulf
moonpie
Malganis
Reepicheep-chan
Just Chipper
InkWeaver
Sheba
pirategrrl
myeerah
Chris91
Lady Anne
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Raine
WD40
Jesus.
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  Empty
PostSubject: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 pm

New, old, don't care. Holy fuck.

Quote :
Despite consuming between 5,000 and 8,000 calories daily, the communications student, has never tipped over 4st 3lbs.

For the non-british amongst you, thats 59lbs.

Its astounding, but also quite sad in a way. Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  309696
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 pm

*Clicks link* Meh... I've seen the Olsen twins, how bad can it... GORDON BENNET! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Upset I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for her, but good lord... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL?!
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 am

Jesus. And she can't even use this to become a model because she's SO thin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Jesus. And she can't even use this to become a model because she's SO thin.
Not to mention that she's not exactly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 am

Jesus. wrote:
New, old, don't care. Holy fuck.

Quote :
Despite consuming between 5,000 and 8,000 calories daily, the communications student, has never tipped over 4st 3lbs.

For the non-british amongst you, thats 59lbs.

Its astounding, but also quite sad in a way. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not to mention frightening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 am

If she can't gain weight, how does she have breasts?

That's a seriously weird condition she's got. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 am

myeerah wrote:

That's a seriously weird condition she's got. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I've been wondering the same thing, actually. Implants?lots of mammary glands?
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Jesus. wrote:
myeerah wrote:

I've been wondering the same thing, actually. Implants?lots of mammary glands?

They look like implants. Shame about the face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Christ, even apart from her weight, she looks like the bastard offspring of a human and a giraffe.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Um, I think her looks have everything to do with her weight. You know, because she's, like, emaciated and shit. What the fuck, people.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm

How does that even work?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
Um, I think her looks have everything to do with her weight. You know, because she's, like, emaciated and shit. What the fuck, people.
Really, her situation is so tragic her looks are pretty irrelevent. It is kind of like commenting on how ugly a burn victim looks...

God, is it bad that I keep imagening how awful taking a dump would be with that condition? I mean, if she is only absorbing a small fraction of the 5000 daily calories she is taking in her shit must be epic. That poor woman.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Sheba wrote:
Christ, even apart from her weight, she looks like the bastard offspring of a human and a giraffe.

Rolling Eyes Stay classy.

Wait, never mind... you making that post just brought your HURF-BLURFing about Cyberwulf's weight back to me. I can't say I'm surprised.

Also, for all those going "HER FACE", well, she has a form of progeria, which causes premature aging. Hence, her looking way older than she should. The lack of fat on her face also enhances that.

I guess I just find it odd that almost everyone here jumped to making comments about "She could be a model if her face wasn't so fugly" when this woman has been struggling just to live as normal a life as possible -- or live at all. It's like, did you even read the article. There is nothing in there about her even thinking about modeling. What, do we assume because someone's that skinny that that's what they're good for -- or ALL they're good for, but if their face is ugly, oops too bad?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Malganis wrote:
What, do we assume because someone's that skinny that that's what they're good for -- or ALL they're good for, but if their face is ugly, oops too bad?
Also she is too skinny to be a model.
Back to top Go down
moonpie

moonpie

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 pm

That poor woman. This would in no way solve her problem, but everything she says she eats seems to be high in carbs and low in protein. Can you imagine what would happen if she fell down?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
God, is it bad that I keep imagening how awful taking a dump would be with that condition? I mean, if she is only absorbing a small fraction of the 5000 daily calories she is taking in her shit must be epic. That poor woman.
It doesn't say she's only absorbing a small fraction of the calories she's taking in. She says that she eats every fifteen minutes to keep her energy levels up. That would indicate that her metabolism is in overdrive and she burns all the calories. That's why she doesn't gain weight. Learn to biology.

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Malganis wrote:
What, do we assume because someone's that skinny that that's what they're good for -- or ALL they're good for, but if their face is ugly, oops too bad?
Also she is too skinny to be a model.
How is that relevant
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Malganis wrote:
Sheba wrote:

Wait, never mind... you making that post just brought your HURF-BLURFing about Cyberwulf's weight back to me. I can't say I'm surprised.

??? Uh, no, not really, but if you really must get your panties in a twist go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Sheba wrote:

??? Uh, no, not really, but if you really must get your panties in a twist go ahead.

I'm going commando today, what should I do?

Get your genitals in a twist, then post pics. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Location : Ass glued to computer chair. Haven't moved in days.

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:36 pm

I knew a girl who had something like this. No matter how much she ate, she couldn't keep any weight on. She eventually became so emaciated that she died. I think she was in her mid-twenties at the time of her death.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm

SlyChild wrote:
I knew a girl who had something like this. No matter how much she ate, she couldn't keep any weight on. She eventually became so emaciated that she died. I think she was in her mid-twenties at the time of her death.
I knew someone in middle school who ate three school lunches and a giant bag of chips during lunch every day and was still scrawny, but not as bad as this. And looking at the picture of the woman in the article, you just know that someone, somewhere would like to exploit her condition and use it to develop some drug that makes people lose weight effortlessly--a RL version of the Stephen King novel Thinner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:32 pm

So have the pro-ana groups made her their poster child yet?
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:00 am

EileenK98 wrote:
So have the pro-ana groups made her their poster child yet?
Probably not. The bitch eats so much food, that's not thinspiring control there.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Wait, if she has to eat every 15 minutes, when does she sleep?

Holy crap, this sucks.
Back to top Go down
vade

vade

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Azzandra wrote:
Wait, if she has to eat every 15 minutes, when does she sleep?

Holy crap, this sucks.

That's what I was wondering. How horrible. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.    Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman must eat every 15 minutes just to LIVE.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next