Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Devil's Music

Go down 
+16
Cactus Wren
tachikoma01
Grimley Fieendish
Miss Misery
grmblfjx
Rabid Badger
Malganis
Vespers
Delcat
TheHermit
The Unoriginal
Lady Anne
Mikey Go WOOGA
Chaltab
Jesus.
Mr.Doobie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

The Devil's Music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:27 pm

tachikoma01 wrote:
Actually, the mice PROBABLY killed each other because he put male mice together in a cage with female mice, and when you have a bunch of males together with a bunch of females, the males WILL start killing each other for breeding territory. And I think him saying 'Only the heavy metal mice killed each other!' is either bull, or the other cages were single gender.
This is assuming there were actually any mice to begin with and he isn't just sayin' stuff, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 am

Ya know, I wonder how old this guy is. Because I'm positive I remember hearing the whole 'mice who listened to heaven metal ripped each other to pieces thing' when I was a teenger in Sunday School, and that would've been 30-odd years ago.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:39 am

tachikoma01 wrote:
Cheap pet shops are notoriously bad for not knowing the difference between males and females
Well, not only them. Back when I worked in a lab at the uni, we asked for a mouse from their stocks to keep as pet and the female we were given was in the family way...
BTW, the two males from that litter would tear each other apart every time their cage was cleansed, probably over territory/dominance issues, in spite of being brothers and in a "guys only" environment... bah.

Oh and before you ask, no music of any genre was allowed in the lab.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 am

On the other hand, the Mythbusters tested the "plants grow better with music" myth, and concluded that heavy metal works best.

Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:07 pm

tachikoma01 wrote:
I don't want surprise behbies/surprise murder.

You and me both, brother.

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
On the other hand, the Mythbusters tested the "plants grow better with music" myth, and concluded that heavy metal works best.

Make of that what you will.

That Mythbuster's is part of a great Satanic conspiracy to fool us all into thinking that heavy metal is ok. It's all a part of the master plan, y'see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:00 pm

They reject our reality and substitute their own.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
*ridiculous symbol-seeking paranoia*

That's hilarious. I hereby start a new game called Spot The Devil. Will keep you updated. Who's with me?

I'm more a Battleship kind of guy myself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Ooh!! I remember this one! This is that tripe that said Duran Duran had an upside down cross on the cover of one of their albums, and that Billy Idol was teh EVOLz because his stage name was "Idol". Lulz. I own every Duran Duran album in existance and didn't see an upside down cross on any of them!

As for Billy Idol, he got the name because a teacher called him "Billy Idle" for being lazy in school! He only changed it to "Idol" because it just looked cooler.

Oh NOES!!! I listen to some of the bands that were listed on his devils bands page!! Does that mean I've lost my soul!? Pffft! I'm a Christian, but I'm also a logical person and I don't actually see conspiracies where
there are none.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 am

Apropos of non-existent conspiracies, I visited jesus-is-savior.com just now and had the misfortune to stumble across this monument to black-helicopters-are-everywhere psychosis...
Back to top Go down
StillScreaming

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:38 am

Quote :
Country music is synonymous with adultery.

WTF.

I've been on jesus-is-saviour.com before but I'd forgotten just how batshit insane these people are.

It's kind of amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Music   The Devil's Music - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Music
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2