Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music You Look Forward To

Go down 
+9
Raine
Mae Bedlam
Sorsa A. Jänis
Deutschtard
Root Admin
fishstickhater
Zeiss Manifold
ZoZo
DarthDarthington
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

Music You Look Forward To Empty
PostSubject: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm

All-purpose thread where we can name CDs or whatever that we're looking forward to, as the, uh, title suggests.

September 15th, we get The Last Dubber by Ministry. As expected, this is the third release to follow the so-called "farewell album".

September 29th, we get The Dethalbum II by Dethklok, which has me almost literally salivating.

Those are the only definites, but we're also supposed to get a new Skinny Puppy and Rob Zombie, both around October, a new Puscifer at some point soon, and, as for reissues, we're getting the lovely new remasters of every Beatles album ever on September 9, which is nice, because the old CDs kind of suck.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 pm

ON SUNDAY I AM SEEING RADIOHEAD!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED THAT I AM USING CAPSLOCK!
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:19 pm

New Patton Oswalt CD tomorrow! And I may be attending a Yo La Tengo show some time in September.

Also, THIS
Back to top Go down
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 am

I'm going to Cruefest on Friday!
I'm looking forward to Motley Crue and Godsmack rocking my eardrums.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:13 pm

fishstickhater wrote:
I'm going to Cruefest on Friday!
I'm looking forward to Motley Crue and Godsmack rocking my eardrums.

I saw them earlier this month, and yes, that concert was fucking epic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deutschtard
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Deutschtard

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Sonata Arctica and Dragonforce on September 18th. OMNOM. God I love crazy Finns(and English) playing the shit out of their instruments. XD
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Deutschtard wrote:
Sonata Arctica and Dragonforce on September 18th. OMNOM. God I love crazy Finns(and English) playing the shit out of their instruments. XD
Oh yes yes!!! Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

They Might Be Giants is playing at my college on a weekend alarmingly close to my birthday in October. I have never been more hyped about going back to school.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Any time Abingdon Boys School releases a new single. :D I think they released a new one today actually. Yaaay.

I wish I lived in Europe though, they're going on a tour soon.
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 pm

The Melvins, Dethklok, Metallica, Skinny Puppy, Revolting Cocks, GWAR and KMFDM will all be playing within my state around the time of my birthday, but just far enough away that I can't make it Crying or Very sad

Only concerts close enough for me to go to would be Hannah Montana and Leonard Cohen... what the hell, maybe Leonard will play something off The Future and make it worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Yayz, new Danzig in September. Also, possible new Aphex Twin sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Mika's The Boy Who Knew Too Much will be hitting the stores mid-September! *psyched*
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Elffor's re-release (with bonus tracks) of The Unblessed Woods and his new CD Frostbitten Pain, both of which are apparently being released this fall.

Also, the fact that at some point in the fairly near future, Finntroll is going to be releasing a live DVD, is pure awesome and winz.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Mika's The Boy Who Knew Too Much will be hitting the stores mid-September! *psyched*

Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
chelonianmobile

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 am

None of the bands I like play concerts in my home country Music You Look Forward To 309696 Anyone hears of a Decemberists concert in the UK, tell me.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:30 am

Malganis wrote:

Also, the fact that at some point in the fairly near future, Finntroll is going to be releasing a live DVD, is pure awesome and winz.
Very agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Vaguely music-related... Rob Zombie's animated movie The Haunted World of El Superbeasto comes out Tuesday so I preordered it. I've been waiting for this bitch since 2005. From what I hear (people who've pirated it) it ain't bad either.

In more directly music-related news, I got a cheap copy of Danzig's rare OOP album Blackacidevil (goes for average of $30-40 used, and I got it for $12) and a not-as-cheap copy of Godflesh's also-rare and also-OOP self-titled album (goes for around $35-50, got it for $25). Also ordered a shitload of Killing Joke and some Mr. Bungle and Strapping Young Lad and put down a pre-order for Dethklok's new album [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 pm

New Velvet Acid Christ YAY

*dresses like a goth raver and sways back and forth slowly and gloomily*
Back to top Go down
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

I'm looking forward to buying Alice in Chains' new CD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music You Look Forward To   Music You Look Forward To Empty

Back to top Go down

Music You Look Forward To
Page 1 of 1