Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Americans Steal the Curly Wurly

Go down 
+46
Verandering
Anon
Goat
Kitbug
Sparrow
EileenK98
Cyberwulf
Selenite
Dick Powers
spoonhead75
Chicago Brown
myeerah
Penguin
Manny
Kremlin
Ivo
Fairlight
Adagio
grmblfjx
gaijinguy
InkWeaver
Reepicheep-chan
Jay/Cris
Lady Anne
Tungsten Monk
Malganis
Freezer
Lysander
Theaphelia
theweirdkind
Blooferlady
Sutremaine
Delcat
karmyn31
Zeiss Manifold
saeku
Seule
Lapin
DarthDarthington
Raine
KelinciHutan
Root Admin
Mafiosa
Just Chipper
ZoZo
Somath Cegem
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivo

Ivo

Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 am

Cadbury's is the best! It actually uses milk in milk chocolate!

...I might go buy a half-pound Dairy Milk. Mmm. Chocolate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cadbury > A > B > C > D > E > F > ... > Q > Cadbury World. Thought I'd throw that in.

ETA: To hell with the Curly Wurly.

Last edited by Ivo on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kremlin

Kremlin

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:54 am

Adagio wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT LINDT, AS THERE'S ONLY LIKE ONE SHOP ANYWHERE NEAR ME THAT SELLS THE 85% GOOD SHIT!

I am. So thankful. To be living in Europe. We get Lindt in the supermarket, and I swear I'd die without it. Especially the one that's like 70% and has little fragments of toasted cocoa beans in it.
Lindt is available in Canadian supermarkets, too. Sucks to live in Britain, I guess. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kremlin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 am

Fairlight wrote:
When I was a kid Cadbury's was the only chocolate I could physically swallow, anything else tasted disgusting. I grew out of it but if there's others out there who are still kids, they're screwed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*dons tinfoil hat*

Of course! It's a government initiative to prevent childhood obesity by making Cadbury's inedibly revolting.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:28 am

As long as the Cadbury Flake, the 99 Flake and the Cadbury Twirl are intact, Cadbury can be taken over by Microsoft for all I care. The rest of their products may DIAF.

My first exposure to the Cadbury Flake was actually in a 99 Flake that I got from an ice cream store in England. Since then I have had a love affair with it but they DON'T STOCK IT IN GROCERIES ON THIS GODFORSAKEN ISLAND WHY AM I BEING DENIED MY FLAKY CREAMY GOODNESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:39 am

We're liberating Cadbury from their evil corporate oppressors, determined to deliver an unforgivably inferior product.

BEHOLD.

AND WEEP.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 am

Penguin wrote:
We're liberating Cadbury from their evil corporate oppressors, determined to deliver an unforgivably inferior product.

BEHOLD.

AND WEEP.

Strange, never noticed any size change with the British ones, must just be Cadbury America being all American and evil.

Oh and Ivo. Tonight. You.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 am

ZoZo wrote:
So, how does everyone eat their Creme Eggs? Me, I can only do it alone as it involves a lot of filthy tongue action.
I generally nibble off the top and hook the insides out with one finger before eating the chocolate. The REALLY important thing, though, is getting the wrapper off in one piece. That's the important part. You have to carefully unpick the seam and kind of roll it out into your hand, and oh God SO SATISFYING when you do it right<3

Additionally, I think of this comic every time I eat one. Every. Freaking. Time.

...it increases the joy of the experience exponentially<3
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 am

The best chocolate bar I've ever eaten.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:03 am

myeerah wrote:
The best chocolate bar I've ever eaten.
Myeerah, if you can ever find it, have some of the Maya Gold. It's that chocolate but with spicy orange flavour. It is like heaven.
Back to top Go down
Chicago Brown

Chicago Brown

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 am

If someone tries to take away my fudge bars, I will not be a happy cow.
I will be a fucking mad cow is what I'll be.

Fuck you Kraft.
Back to top Go down
spoonhead75
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spoonhead75

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
saeku wrote:
Godiva > British Cadbury's > Hershey's > Feces > American Cadbury's

Milka > all o'this.

*goes off to be foreign somewhere else*

Milka? I wouldn't even call that chocolate. There's almost none in it.

Lindt is alright, but I'd pick Cardburys instead if it wasn't so freaking expensive.

Same goes for this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why is it everyone seems to love chocolate from somewhere else that's hard to get?
(Alright - Marabou Daim ist just your nearest IKEA away - but where will I get a Curly Wurly? CauseIlovethemthereIsaidittoo).
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Ferrero Rondnoir > all else.

Suck it. Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 307911Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 61248
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
saeku wrote:
Godiva > British Cadbury's > Hershey's > Feces > American Cadbury's

Milka > all o'this.

*goes off to be foreign somewhere else*

I love you

ZoZo wrote:
Oh my God yes. I must remember to stock up when I'm on your foreign shores.

They sell Milka in Waitrose. Cool Lindt too. I've seen it in Petrol Stations.

GREEN AND BLACKS FUCK YEAH

Also Guylian om nom
Back to top Go down
Selenite

Selenite

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Green and Blacks. If I want real British chocolate, it's Green and Blacks all the way.

As for real U.S. chocolate, Scharffen Burger, Seattle Chocolates, Moonstruck......

That Hershey stuff? Hey, we inherited our taste for crappy "vegolate" from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 pm

FUCK YOU AMERICAN CORPORATION AND YOUR SHITTY SHITTY CHOCOLATE

Butlers chocolates are fucking delicious. So's Lindt.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 pm

GODIVA AND SEE"S CANDY! ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

(Except for Green & Blacks, stuff is badass)

Lindt sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Lapin wrote:
GODIVA AND SEE"S CANDY! ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

(Except for Green & Blacks, stuff is badass)

Lindt sucks.

And Ghirardehlli.

See's is tasty and manned by the most polite old ladies you'll ever meet.

om nom nom free samples
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS A CURLY WURLY! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS A CURLY WURLY! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Marathon Bar to us yanks.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

Wait, isn't that a Snickers?
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

ZoZo wrote:
So, how does everyone eat their Creme Eggs? Me, I can only do it alone as it involves a lot of filthy tongue action.
Lots of tongue and sucking, normally by the end I'm dealing with a simple chocolate shell which i finally bite down on.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Ritter, Guylian, Laura Secord...

Also, I live in a town with three independent chocolate makers who are all excellent. I'll take local chocolate over brand chocolate any day.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

No. A Curly-Wurly is like several strips of toffee, flattened out and crossing over each other at intervals, and then covered in chocolate. A Marathon, assuming you mean the bar with nougat, caramel and peanuts, is called a Snickers here, and is currently being advertised by Mr. T under the borderline sexist slogan, "GET SOME NUTS!"
Back to top Go down
Chicago Brown

Chicago Brown

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

No. A Curly-Wurly is like several strips of toffee, flattened out and crossing over each other at intervals, and then covered in chocolate. A Marathon, assuming you mean the bar with nougat, caramel and peanuts, is called a Snickers here, and is currently being advertised by Mr. T under the borderline sexist slogan, "GET SOME NUTS!"

Google lied to me!

But we call Snickers Snickers here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Americans Steal the Curly Wurly   Americans Steal the Curly Wurly - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Americans Steal the Curly Wurly
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next