Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

"Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" Empty
PostSubject: "Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"   "Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Story

Quote :
Newberry County deputies are looking for three men who held up a store clerk and her pregnant friend.

The clerk did all she could to stop the robbers, and you won't believe what they said to her as they left the store.

[snip]

Despite Stephanie's efforts, deputies say the robbers got away with $500 worth of goods, including about $300 in cash.

When the robbers took off, they didn't forget to leave a little holiday cheer behind.

"They came around the counter, one of them said happy holidays and they ran out of the door," said Stephanie.

Yes, because nothing says holiday cheer like sticking a gun in someone's face and emptying the till.

At least nobody got hurt - that's the good part.
Back to top Go down
Thanos6
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Thanos6

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"   "Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Hey, that's where I live! The initial carjacking happened a block from my apartment, though I wasn't there at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"   "Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
"They came around the counter, one of them said happy holidays and they ran out of the door," said Stephanie.

WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
Back to top Go down
Thanos6
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Thanos6

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"   "Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Also, Spotts, just curious; where'd you find this link? You in SC, too?
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"   "Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanos6 wrote:
Also, Spotts, just curious; where'd you find this link? You in SC, too?

Nah, got it from CNN.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"   "Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:24 am

I have nothing but the utmost respect for a violent criminal who respects the fact that not everyone celebrates the same holidays as he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"   "Happy Holidays.  Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Happy Holidays. Now hand over the cash or I blow your head off!"
Page 1 of 1