Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.

Go down 
+16
Lexin
Penguin
Seule
Mary Sue
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
grmblfjx
Kateness
Lapin
The Unoriginal
Seiran
bleachedblackcat
Reepicheep-chan
Lysander
Raine
Rabid Badger
Spotts1701
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
prompting one adult to complain about Disneyland allowing the animals to do that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You're kidding, right?
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 pm

"Stevenson, why is 'Eight tiny adult diapers' stenciled in on this year's budget?"
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, sir."
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:29 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
prompting one adult to complain about Disneyland allowing the animals to do that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You're kidding, right?
'Fraid not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
My friend was shocked to find out that reindeer were real--she thought they were a myth like Santa.

Haha, oh wow. Did she think all the reindeer in Christmas movies were puppets? o_o
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
My friend was shocked to find out that reindeer were real--she thought they were a myth like Santa.

Is your friend's name Tomo?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Raine, I just spent ~5 minutes just staring at your avatar.

Just FYI
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Raine wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Haha, oh wow. Did she think all the reindeer in Christmas movies were puppets? o_o
Well, they can do great things with CGI these days...if they can show dinosaurs and Yoda, surely they can show mythological creatures like reindeer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Raine wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Well, they can do great things with CGI these days...if they can show dinosaurs and Yoda, surely they can show mythological creatures like reindeer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, that's what she thought.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I saw that Santa Clause 3 movie the other day and those were pretty good puppets.

Still, you'd think that if they were made up, whoever did it would have made them a bit cooler.

Seule wrote:
Raine, I just spent ~5 minutes just staring at your avatar.

Just FYI

Razz That's the point of it!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 am

Delcat wrote:
"Stevenson, why is 'Eight tiny adult diapers' stenciled in on this year's budget?"
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, sir."
What, for the elves?

Lady Anne wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
You're kidding, right?
'Fraid not.

*brzzzt*

ERROR MESSAGE

GRMBLFJX HAS SHUT DOWN
Back to top Go down
Snoof
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snoof

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

You're kidding, right?
'Fraid not.
Remember, kids, biology is unnatural and disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Can you imagine what these same assholes would do if there was someone out there compiling a list of organizations that encourage eating during the daylight hours, called it "the War Against Ramadan", and singled them out for public shaming?
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Lysander wrote:
Can you imagine what these same assholes would do if there was someone out there compiling a list of organizations that encourage eating during the daylight hours, called it "the War Against Ramadan", and singled them out for public shaming?
There'd be no end to the bawwing and butthurting.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 am

Lady Anne wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

You're kidding, right?
'Fraid not.
I've just got this mental vision of a row of reindeer stood there with their back legs crossed, waiting for the visitors to leave so they can finally poo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.   Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand For Christmas, or the "War On Christmas" for the lazy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2