Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.

Go down 
+42
Maximilia
ZoZo
Lady Anne
Sloth
Pelican
Raine
the asylum
Psy-4
A_Note_Chaotic
Thanos6
KJM
Miss S
InkWeaver
Cyberwulf
Bamshalam
Mae Bedlam
grmblfjx
Narwhal
Lexin
The Unoriginal
Ceres
Anathema
Chris91
Miss Prince
Verandering
Lysander
Snake Bandage
Trioculus
Lapin
Keith Fraser
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lembech
Deutschtard
theweirdkind
Miraba
KelinciHutan
Freezer
Mafiosa
Notomys mordax
Spotts1701
gaijinguy
Fitchsticks
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 am

Lysander wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
if war does break out between the US and Iran

Actually, that's not what you were saying.

Actually, it was, at least as far as I can recall. I'm just acknowledging the hard fact that force is, always has been, and always will be the only effective way to deal with tyrants. I wasn't necessarily suggesting we should be the ones to drop the bombs; if the Iranians themselves want to take up arms against Ahmadinutjob, more power to them.

Stop trying to twist my words around.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Quote :
I wasn't necessarily suggesting we should be the ones to drop the bombs

YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Wrong, Mafiosa. It's you and Lysander who aren't getting it. Nonviolent means of confronting the theocratic regime in Tehran are accomplishing zilch; it's time to break out the guns.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 pm

You know what's going to happen? The people will rebel, and then yet another Islamofascist nutjob will take over and the cycle of utter shitiness will continue.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Well, it's not like being nice to our enemies ever accomplished anything. Obama tried to reach out to Tehran, and Tehran responded by basically telling him to drop dead.

What, after he gave them a whole speech and everything?

Quote :
I'm just acknowledging the hard fact that force is, always has been, and always will be the only effective way to deal with tyrants.

Ironic, since we sort of overthrew their last democratically elected leader.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Lapin wrote:
The protests haven't stopped. They're getting even crazier. The council of religious leaders isn't sure what to do because if they make concessions, they'll look week, but if they try to squash the protests, things will get uglier.

You know how they say people will only put up with shit for so long? Well, this is starting to look like a real-deal rebellion. Now I'm all for the Iranian people finally taking control, but now that it looks real, this is really scary.
Full-on rebellion is scary, but with what the government is getting away with now in killing protesters and arresting people for posting real news stories online, letting the tyrannts win would be scarrier, I think. What do they do when we don't see and that we don't hear about? Obviously the Iranians feel it would be the lesser of the evils. So...yeah, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here, aside from that I'm on the protesters side, for all the good it does me from this far away. Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 367135
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Wrong, Mafiosa. It's you and Lysander who aren't getting it. Nonviolent means of confronting the theocratic regime in Tehran are accomplishing zilch; it's time to break out the guns.

Lysander and I aren't even talking about nonviolent means, shit-for-brains. We're flabbergasted at your fantastic stupidity regarding bombing and the effects of DROPPING EXPLOSIVES ON A COUNTRY
You are suggesting we bomb a country despite civilians that will be killed because you want to take out a leader, right?
Back to top Go down
Anathema

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Chris91 wrote:

I fully agree, Chris. One week of peaceful protesting should immediately fix everything that happened in the last thirty years; since it hasn't, they obviously aren't trying enough.

Seriously though. Bombing people who want to have better relations with us. And are also the only Middle East country to hold a vigil for us on 9/11. Wtf.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Anathema, people have been trying for twenty years to change things in Iran by nonviolent means and it just hasn't worked.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Anathema, people have been trying for twenty years to change things in Iran by nonviolent means and it just hasn't worked.

So we should kill them all. :redangry:
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Chris91 wrote:

And before that, we changed the HELL out of Iran through violent means!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

CHRIS YOU MOUTHBREATHER
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

The thing is though, I'm not sure many of the people are protesting against the Islamic Republic itself, just one side of it. Let us not forget that Mousavi is also a part of the system, his campaign wasn't built on a platform of total overhaul. If the protestors do manage to bring down Ahmadinejad by causing chaos I'm not sure how much else would change.

In either case neither England or America has any real or legal reason to just rock up and start shooting stuff. They haven't done anything to us yet, and for now this election thing is still very much a domestic crisis for Iran
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

I didn't say "kill them all". :bang: Once again, you and Lysander are twisting my words around. What I did say was that force is the only way the Ahmadinutbar dictatorship's grip on Iran is going to be broken. Either by external invasion or internal revolution(and right now the course of events seems to be pointing toward internal revolution), somebody needs to give the bullies in Tehran the punch in the nose they've had coming since 1979.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
CHRIS YOU MOUTHBREATHER

Drop dead.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
The thing is though, I'm not sure many of the people are protesting against the Islamic Republic itself, just one side of it. Let us not forget that Mousavi is also a part of the system, his campaign wasn't built on a platform of total overhaul. If the protestors do manage to bring down Ahmadinejad by causing chaos I'm not sure how much else would change.

Well, getting rid of him would certainly be a step in the right direction, whether Mousavi's supporters are looking for a total overhaul or not.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

I didn't say "kill them all". :bang: Once again, you and Lysander are twisting my words around.

No, you're just backpedaling out of what you said originally.

And nice use of the edit button, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm not backpedaling out of anything, asshole.

And you're the last person on this planet who should lecture anybody about using the 'edit' function.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Chris91 wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
CHRIS YOU MOUTHBREATHER

Drop dead.

Awww Chrissybear I'm just being nostalgic. <3
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:56 pm

You're being a horse's ass.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Chris91 wrote:
I'm not backpedaling out of anything, asshole.

And you're the last person on this planet who should lecture anybody about using the 'edit' function.

Quote :
OK, time to start dropping bombs. That's the only way things are ever going to change in Iran.

Quote :
I didn't say "kill them all".

:lolinsane:

lol I don't use the edit function except to respond to people's posts I missed rather than TRIPLE POST LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

Quote :

You're being an idiot.

It's only fair.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:00 pm

The real idiots are those who think tyrants respond to anything other than force. Chamberlain tried to make nice with Hitler at Munich, and we all know how that turned out.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Chris91 wrote:
The real idiots are those who think tyrants respond to anything other than force.

Yes, I recall studying the exploits of General Gandhi and MLK's Whitey Death Squads in high school.

PS: I'll be sure to pass on your advice RE: violence to the Palestinians. Oh wait, they already think that and it's why the Middle East is a horrible hellhole, nvm.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Chris91 wrote:
No, I HAVE a horse's ass, that's different.

Mafiosa wrote:
lol I don't use the edit function except to respond to people's posts I missed rather than TRIPLE POST LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.
Right, I mean, who does that?
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
CHRIS YOU MOUTHBREATHER
AND RAPIST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.   Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iranian elections give Ahmadinejad massive majority; Tehran goes to shit.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next