Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"

Go down 
+35
cristina_chavia
VtheHappyLurker
Lady Anne
Sakurelf
Dr. Quinzel
Seule
saeku
Alhazred
Sheba
Cyberwulf
KJM
Quijotesca
TheIan
Azraelswing
TheHedonist
Max III
Dixie
Electron Blue
Miss Misery
Carrion Crawler
Dr. Professor Science
Raine
Exodia's Right Leg
Azzandra
AgentKaz
Zeiss Manifold
Mary Sue
JadeAngel
The Unoriginal
EileenK98
Mikey Go WOOGA
Twonky
Knorg
Penguin
Bad Luck Charm
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Yet another reason why I love Japan...

Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm

BEEP BEEP! TOOT TOOT!
Also Jenna Rose is 12.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 pm

TheIan wrote:

Is it just me, or am I picking up serious Vocaloid-specific mocking in this video? Alice Human Sacrifice comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 am

Quijotesca wrote:

BEEP BEEP! TOOT TOOT!
Also Jenna Rose is 12.
That is wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
VtheHappyLurker

VtheHappyLurker

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:03 am

TheIan wrote:

Spoiler:

My little brother showed me that, along with a couple of other videos. All I could say was "...what?".
Back to top Go down
http://xellos-otaku-21.livejournal.com/
cristina_chavia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
cristina_chavia

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm guessing that being an "official" Jenna Rose video isn't saying a right lot.

The "boom boom" bit just reminded me of Flight of the Conchords.

Not entirely appropriate dance moves. And does she rent those two friends for music videos?

Weirdness.

Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Eh, I was wrong. She's 13 which isn't much of an improvement.

And this is nothing. You should see her live. No singing. And how long is she actually on stage?
Back to top Go down
cristina_chavia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
cristina_chavia

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 am

Utter nonsense

In short, a load of young hooligans hooligan about, causing property damage one trash can at a time. Then they turn into powder paint, which the survivors lob at each other.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:19 am

Somehow I've managed to watch this repeatedly. What's wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:34 am

Quijotesca wrote:

Nothing is wrong with you. As a matter of fact, you're about as sane anyone else coming away from that video with the sudden desire for Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese.

That video, is so surreal.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Oooh, I get it. She found wepon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And we're all doomed.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Quijotesca wrote:

That video is entirely fine... for a Japanese pop song, of course. I've always found this to be weirder though:

Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Raine wrote:
Quijotesca wrote:

That video is entirely fine... for a Japanese pop song, of course. I've always found this to be weirder though:

That's a parody of a rather generic K-pop song

Story of the video goes that the girls are the mannequins, and the cute guy is the worker who is in charge of their outfits. And they fall in love with him or something.
Rough translation of the song is "ooh, baby, falling in love for the first time, something something, you make me feel special, etc"
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 am

I can't get that song out of my head now...
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Wolf

Ninja_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

The video starts weird. By :57 it gets worse. As if I needed to see their junk in my face through the video. 1:56 is where it turns bizarre. By 2:12 its turned into a full blown sausage fest. I have no idea what brain-dead moron thought that this was a good idea. A reminder of why I hate LMFAO so much.
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm

I saw a clip of that video, and wanted to claw my eyes out. If I want to see dancing schlongs, I'd much rather see them on hot male strippers.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Wolf

Ninja_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 pm

I couldn't agree more. I was emailed this video by 8 different people who just went 'the fuck' and sent it to random people.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 am

If the whole group was wearing cardboard robot heads instead of just the one guy, I'd probably laugh at that video because I'm just that easily amused.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 am

I will admit, I like LMFAO's music for being so danceable, Party Rock Anthem is amazing. But I think the whole thing that tips the balances are those hideous horn-rimmed glasses. Those are the ugliest things I've seen someone wear, next to anything Lady Gaga wears.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 pm

LMFAO's music video for "Party Rock Anthem" used to be hilarious to me.

Then there was a massive paint party for the freshmen of our campus, and a friend and I were tripping balls and we walked into the local 7-11 right as the party was letting out. It was horrifying. For a moment I thought LMFAO's army of dancing hipster douchebags had taken over just like in the video.

Now hearing "errday I shufflin'" sends shivers up my spine.

Other than that, LMFAO strikes me as a movie mad by Bill Zebub. It's gratuitous and awful, but it's intentionally so, and it's sometimes funny. When it's not I can usually just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Wolf

Ninja_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:32 pm

While I do admittedly hate LMFAO, its mainly because their music is played everywhere, so it gets old pretty fast. It may be catchy at first, but after a while it gets annoying and repetitive. Except for "Party Rock Anthem". Probably their only song I like. Catchy with a cool video. "Sexy and I Know It" on the other hand is bland with a terrible video that makes absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 pm

The more I listen to "Sexy and I Know It" the more it sounds like a Johnny McGovern song.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 pm

This thread needs more Japanese almost-penis.

Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next