Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"

Go down 
+35
cristina_chavia
VtheHappyLurker
Lady Anne
Sakurelf
Dr. Quinzel
Seule
saeku
Alhazred
Sheba
Cyberwulf
KJM
Quijotesca
TheIan
Azraelswing
TheHedonist
Max III
Dixie
Electron Blue
Miss Misery
Carrion Crawler
Dr. Professor Science
Raine
Exodia's Right Leg
Azzandra
AgentKaz
Zeiss Manifold
Mary Sue
JadeAngel
The Unoriginal
EileenK98
Mikey Go WOOGA
Twonky
Knorg
Penguin
Bad Luck Charm
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" Empty
PostSubject: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 am

Because this section hasn't had a thread on this subject yet.....so here we go. Whether they don't make sense, are badly dated, or are just plain nightmare-ish, here's the place to post those types of music videos you've come across.

Okay!

Now, I love Roland Orzabal(Tears For Fears and his solo songs), I really do. But the music video for his song "Low Life" had me going "Huh? What?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], and left me wondering if he came up with this idea while crankin' up a Marley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy! or not
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Oscar Mike Golf, pretty much all music videos are Whiskey Tango Foxtrot-worthy. None of them ever make any real sense. Do not copy. Over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:28 pm

When I was ten this video managed to freak me out a little, weirdly most of the much freakier shit didn't. Dunno if this is on topic, but meh.
Back to top Go down
Twonky

Twonky

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Ooooooh! Ooooooh! I love this thread!

Billy Squier's "Rock Me Tonite"! The video that killed his career! Woohoo!

The ending, it always [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] me.
Not to mention what are we supposed to think of the sunglasses don't let you see cotton pickers part?

That creepy masterpiece:

Another 'love it or hate it' classic:

With a song like this, you could hardly do worse than a video that's a 4-minute bad trip.
Back to top Go down
JadeAngel

JadeAngel

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Mary Sue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mary Sue

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:00 pm

WUT.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 pm

I think this is my favorite bad music video of all time: Scott "I'm singing about Jesus but I'll still give you the pipe" Stapp shoves his meaty, vaguely-inebriated face into the camera, wanders aimlessly through a poorly-rendered Myst level filled with portentous-but-safely-nonreligious rock formations, and meets the Virgin Mary or someone. It's an absolutely splendariously milleloquent goulash of pretension.

My favorite bit is at 2:13 or so, when following the DRAMATIC SANDSTORM SEQUENCE, the director apparently tries to elicit "awe" out of Scott by dangling a suckling pig just out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Hotel Sierra, Yankee Foxtrot India, Tango Tango India Hotel Alpha Papa Oscar Alpha India Alpha Chairlie Foxtrot. :redangry:

Translation please?

And that video looks like an outtake from a low-budget off-off-off-Broadway musical.

I don't quite remember. Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" 611762

It was something like, "Holy shit, you fucking idiots, this thread isn't half a page old and it's already a cluster fuck."
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:40 am

That was too off to be worthy of a sierra hotel rating, Mikey. Not even a bravo zulu.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Penguin wrote:
That was too off to be worthy of a sierra hotel rating, Mikey. Not even a bravo zulu.

What in the Bravoest of Bravo hells are you Tangoing about? scratch
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Your post didn't make any sense. This is what you wrote:

HS, YFI, TTI HAPOAIACF.

That makes no goddamn sense. None of what you wrote is an actual acronym, so nobody could divine what you meant even if they know the phonetic alphabet.

Sierra Hotel = Shit Hot
Bravo Zulu = Well Done. Yeah, that's right. It doesn't even start with the letters specified. Blame the Navy. It has something to do with their effete signal flag bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm

It's in a transposition code! Mikey = cryptographic mastermind?
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:50 am

How could I forget this one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, as you all know, I'm a duranie(very hardcore mind you), but this? It had me wondering what the hell was Simon on?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was even voted Cheesiest Video of the Year for 1997.
Back to top Go down
AgentKaz

AgentKaz

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 am

Now, I love this song, and I adore this video because of its WTFery. But man, it has got to be one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

It's been years since I've seen this particular music video, but it really stuck in my mind, perhaps for the fact that, at about 1:06 into the song, they start exorcizing the girl through coordinated dancing.

No, I'm not kidding. They're exorcizing a girl by dancing. At night. In a cemetary. While carrying torches. A magical cross even appears on the ground briefly. What. The. Fuck.

It's like a horror movie gone horribly, horribly wrong. I think it was also filmed somewhere in Transylvania, because the church used in the video looks pretty occidental.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Penguin wrote:
Your post didn't make any sense. This is what you wrote:

HS, YFI, TTI HAPOAIACF.

That makes no goddamn sense. None of what you wrote is an actual acronym, so nobody could divine what you meant even if they know the phonetic alphabet.

Sierra Hotel = Shit Hot
Bravo Zulu = Well Done. Yeah, that's right. It doesn't even start with the letters specified. Blame the Navy. It has something to do with their effete signal flag bullshit.

Oh.

Fucking Nazy.

Wait wait wait. Wasn't the White House (or Capitol Building, I forget which) in CoDMW2 referred to as Sierra Hotel? While we're on the subject of that game, WTF DOES OSCAR MIKE MEAN?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:39 am

Oscar Mike = On the Move. It's incredibly overused in that game. (I really don't think anyone in their right mind would say "foot-mobile in the open! He's oscar mike!"

The White House was called Whiskey Hotel, which makes sense since it's just WH.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 am

No topic about weird music videos is complete without this one.

wtf ninjas?
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 am

Does anyone else remember a music video from a few years ago that featured furries dancing on a hill? That thing still confuses me to this day and I can't remember what the song was.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 am

Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" 309696
Back to top Go down
Carrion Crawler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Carrion Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Raine wrote:
Does anyone else remember a music video from a few years ago that featured furries dancing on a hill? That thing still confuses me to this day and I can't remember what the song was.
Sort of necroposted to answer: if it's not Sour Girl by Stone Temple Pilots then there's more than one out there, which might be more disturbing. Most of STP's videos are a bit ... off, as are Nirvana's.

Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Because nothing screams "love song" like being beaten to death by Mickey Rourke:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"   Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Videos that make you go "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next