Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MorningSquirts.com

Go down 
+42
Kitbug
Reepicheep-chan
Psy-4
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Anon_Lurker
Penguin
grmblfjx
Malganis
Fruitcake
Fitchsticks
Lurv
Ceres
Yattara
unskilled78
Waffles
Notomys mordax
fishstickhater
Cyberwulf
Zeiss Manifold
Sorsa A. Jänis
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Somath Cegem
Knight
Shisaiga
Lapin
Seule
Mae Bedlam
Dr. Professor Science
Lady Anne
Root Admin
Bamshalam
Spotts1701
InkWeaver
caffeine addict
frostflowers
slimredninja
Mafiosa
Aggie
Braigwen
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:06 am

To be fair, if we didn't ban him, what would have been the point of this thread? He's not going to listen, we would have given him the satisfaction of getting the biggest thread on WGW so he could stroke his own dick/ego, and it would have been round and round of the same old shit.

And I really doubt people wanted me to get more creepy than I was already getting.

Edit: Also, for Nar-

Nihilist wrote:
I cleaned up the spam mess he made three hours earlier, though. He was posting in other threads saying "HEY MY COMIC IS REMOTELY RELATED."
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 am

Narwhal wrote:
CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID FUCKING DUCK PICTURES? Or at least take them to a thread where we aren't discussing shitty, unfunny art so that the MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 384608 doesn't explode?
Ahaha, someone is still butthurt over vermin~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:09 am

Shisaiga wrote:
:notforyou:
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am

Shisaiga wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID FUCKING DUCK PICTURES? Or at least take them to a thread where we aren't discussing shitty, unfunny art so that the MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 384608 doesn't explode?
Ahaha, someone is still butthurt over vermin~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eh? I don't consider ducks and rabbits vermin or whatever. Just take your hideously unfunny banter with the poorly drawn ducks and rabbits and GTFO the interesting thread. You're like those frizzy-haired girls from high school who would huddle together and shriek like hyenas over words like "muffin" and "squee". You're annoying the shit out of everybody else in the lunch room and it's not even due to any cleverness on your part, you're just lame and irritating.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:28 am

Narwhal wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
Narwhal wrote:

Eh? I don't consider ducks and rabbits vermin or whatever. Just take your hideously unfunny banter with the poorly drawn ducks and rabbits and GTFO the interesting thread. You're like those frizzy-haired girls from high school who would huddle together and shriek like hyenas over words like "muffin" and "squee". You're annoying the shit out of everybody else in the lunch room and it's not even due to any cleverness on your part, you're just lame and irritating.

And I jizzed in my pants.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Is he gone already? Let's talk about Silent Hill Wii some more. I'm also interested in similar RE4 shooting stuff. Any recs?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm

This reminds me, I am definitely getting a pumpkin spice latte and a muffin today. I will not be suckered into coming to work early again and having to miss out. No. Not today. Nuh-uh. I will stand up to my boss!
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Ceres wrote:
Is he gone already? Let's talk about Silent Hill Wii some more. I'm also interested in similar RE4 shooting stuff. Any recs?

You mean zombie shooting games? Left 4 Dead and it's sequel. Fairly cheap if you buy it on Steam.

If you want something more psychological, Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem is awesome.

This thread is now about coffee and awesome video games.
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:23 pm

On that topic, Okami is fucking awesome and I really need to finish it when all these silly school assignments are done, and chai tea is awesome-in-a-cup.

What's the best accompaniment for coffee/tea, in your opinion? I think anything that doesn't crumble into my mug while I eat it goes.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:26 pm

I like muffins and croissants with coffee and gingersnaps with tea.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:27 pm

frostflowers wrote:
On that topic, Okami is fucking awesome and I really need to finish it when all these silly school assignments are done, and chai tea is awesome-in-a-cup.

What's the best accompaniment for coffee/tea, in your opinion? I think anything that doesn't crumble into my mug while I eat it goes.

Biscotti! Alternately a hard scone.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Bleh! I hate scones and biscotti! They're crumbly and hard and difficult to eat. They always taste stale too, even when they're "fresh".
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Scones are awesome if they're home made and fresh from the oven - you know, when they're cool enough to eat but still so warm that the butter melts on them (if you eat your scones with butter, that is). Otherwise, they can get a bit crumbly and messy and dry.

Toffee cookies and gingerbread cookies go with everything.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Lapin wrote:
Bleh! I hate biscotti!

Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:09 pm

JUDGEMENT UPON YOU ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:12 pm

I made this but I didn't want to start a whole thread for something this shitty so I'll dump it here I guess

I guess you can argue over the alignments or something I dunno. I only added myself as neutral evil because I couldn't think of anyone that fit.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Vilecorp would be neutral evil. Smile
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 pm

*has a flashback upon seeing Lolita's avatar, eyes go out of focus, foams at mouth, gestures wildly*

"QUICK! EVERYBODY EVACUATE! WE HAVE TO EVACUATE NOW! THIS PLACE IS GOING DOWN! TAKE MY HAND, MAN! DON'T LET GO! YOU GOTTA HOLD ON, YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY, WE'LL MAKE IT TO THE NEW FORUMS, ONLY YOU CAN'T LET GO OF MY HAND, OKA- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kitbug
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kitbug

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 pm

NARWHAL IT'S OK, IT'S JUST A PICTURE D:
Back to top Go down
http://kitbug.livejournal.com
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:00 pm

GO ON WITHOUT ME
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Narwhal wrote:

God help me:
Spoiler:

Mafi: After being spurred to go over my old chatlogs from the day HoBF went down, Inky deserves a spot in Lawful Good as well. Then again, I saw that I might have been responsible for linking A_Note_Chaotic here, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Yeah, I seem to recall saying something to the effect of -- "I don't give a fuck what they say, I'm inviting harley whether I like it or not."

I'M SO SORRY
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Ah, it's all right, Inky. Knorg would have missed her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

MorningSquirts.com
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: