Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MorningSquirts.com

Go down 
+42
Kitbug
Reepicheep-chan
Psy-4
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Anon_Lurker
Penguin
grmblfjx
Malganis
Fruitcake
Fitchsticks
Lurv
Ceres
Yattara
unskilled78
Waffles
Notomys mordax
fishstickhater
Cyberwulf
Zeiss Manifold
Sorsa A. Jänis
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Somath Cegem
Knight
Shisaiga
Lapin
Seule
Mae Bedlam
Dr. Professor Science
Lady Anne
Root Admin
Bamshalam
Spotts1701
InkWeaver
caffeine addict
frostflowers
slimredninja
Mafiosa
Aggie
Braigwen
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 am

Yattara wrote:
Now I am left wondering if the Starbucks over here sells those kind of seasonal coffees, or whether they limit that to the States.

Because some of those drinks sound awesome.

I'm pretty sure the Gingerbread one is widely available but I haven't seen any of these other crazy flavours.

For example, the concept of an Earl Grey latte just blows my mind. Earl Grey is tea. How can you have a coffee that is tea flavoured!? *explodes*
Back to top Go down
Yattara
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Yattara

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:39 am

Train-station has one now. I'll go over later this week and have a look.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:49 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
Yattara wrote:
Now I am left wondering if the Starbucks over here sells those kind of seasonal coffees, or whether they limit that to the States.

I'm pretty sure the Gingerbread one is widely available but I haven't seen any of these other crazy flavours.

For example, the concept of an Earl Grey latte just blows my mind. Earl Grey is tea. How can you have a coffee that is tea flavoured!? *explodes*

Teas can be made into lattes too. Starbucks has a Chai tea as well as a green tea latte (which I LURVE) on their regular menu.
I have to say though that an Earl Grey latte sounds kinda yucky to me... the bergamot flavoring would probably clash with the milk.
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 am

I only tried the Earl Grey because it sounded so weird, but I really do like it. I don't let the tea steep very long, so it's a very mild flavor. I normally don't even like lattes- something about steamed milk tastes off to me.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
Yattara wrote:

It's actually technically not even a latte because it doesn't have espresso. The recipe is half tea, half steamed milk and 2 pumps of vanilla. Very mild and good for a wake up call.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:35 am

Anon_Lurker wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:
Anon_Lurker wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:

I'm going to start playing Okami again as soon as my Wii sensor bar comes in.

O rely? Despite the fact that you have 50 million other games to finish, plus the fact that Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is coming out for the Wii? I highly doubt you'll be playing Okami anytime soon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hush you. Also, I want to finish Okami because you gave it to me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course. I knew you had to have it. It is the best. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okami is a whole lot of love in one wolfy package. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've only just gotten on the sunken ship last night before I had to give up and sleep. I need more time and fewer distractions.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:48 am

I'm playing Condemned 2 at the moment. I never played the first one so I have no idea what SONIC DEVICES the fuck RABID BEAR is going BOMBS on. It seems on par with the shitty first person horror crapped out by Monolith with their other series, FEAR (Flickery Evening Alleyways Retail).
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm

myeerah wrote:
I've only just gotten on the sunken ship last night before I had to give up and sleep. I need more time and fewer distractions.
The doll heads in there will really cause problems if you don't slash them immediately. Just a tip, I regretted it later.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Delcat wrote:
myeerah wrote:
The doll heads in there will really cause problems if you don't slash them immediately. Just a tip, I regretted it later.

Forget the dolls. I tried to run past one of the ghosts guarding the doors and nearly peed myself when it swooped right into the camera and grinned at me.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:58 pm

I nth the Okami love.

What I love about RE4 is the horror, the zombie shooting and the puzzles. That's why I'll be getting Silent Hill when I'm done with finals. Is Eternal Darkness or Left 4 Dead like that? Any more moody horror games look out for?

Anyway, my local Starbucks always sells Dark Cherry Mocha, Gingerbread Mocha and a Third X-Mas themed out that I like but can't for the life of me remember by name right now.

Not a tea fan, though. Iced Mocha Frappuchinos are my crack. And I'm starting to believe that the local Starbucks crew already knows my face. I'm so ashamed of myself.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Ceres wrote:
I nth the Okami love.

What I love about RE4 is the horror, the zombie shooting and the puzzles. That's why I'll be getting Silent Hill when I'm done with finals. Is Eternal Darkness or Left 4 Dead like that? Any more moody horror games look out for?

Anyway, my local Starbucks always sells Dark Cherry Mocha, Gingerbread Mocha and a Third X-Mas themed out that I like but can't for the life of me remember by name right now.

Not a tea fan, though. Iced Mocha Frappuchinos are my crack. And I'm starting to believe that the local Starbucks crew already knows my face. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Eternal Darkness is a brilliant game and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't recommended it. It focuses on plot, eldritch abominations and "sanity effects": when your sanity gets lower, crazy shit starts to happen on screen to both your character and you. My personal favorite was the one that made it look like the game crashed or your power went out. Several seconds of EXTREME panicking later the game goes "lol j/k" and make you want to pitch the controller though your screen.

Left 4 Dead is a zombie shooting game made by the glorious Valve (Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal). No puzzles, you don't have time. It is literally survival horror, if you aren't quick on your feet/witted you WILL die. The characters you choose from are awesome and funny without ruining the atmosphere. It has an awesome AI for both the zombies and the "Director", who is the AI that determines how many zombies to throw at you (if you're doing well, expect a swarm. If you suck, he goes a little easier on you). Every zombie is slightly different with 5 special zombies with some abilities to trip you up.

...Like The Witch. :unskilled78: When I hear her music start I freak out.

The second one is supposed to be crazy awesome. It's set in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:15 am

braaaaahrp Narwhals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit: let's find a new toy to play with

Last edited by Nihilist on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:18 am

That is awesome... whatever the hell it's supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 am

This thing is still going on?

And why the hell I have a custom title?
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:24 am

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
This thing is still going on?

And why the hell I have a custom title?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Eternal Darkness is a brilliant game and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't recommended it. It focuses on plot, eldritch abominations and "sanity effects": when your sanity gets lower, crazy shit starts to happen on screen to both your character and you. My personal favorite was the one that made it look like the game crashed or your power went out. Several seconds of EXTREME panicking later the game goes "lol j/k" and make you want to pitch the controller though your screen.

Oh GOD now I have to go buy another copy of that game so I can play it over the holidays. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME, MAFI. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- that game.

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 pm

I think the best, most subtle thing about Eternal Darkness is the gradual tilting of the screen as your insanity rises. You usually only really notice it when your meter drops and all of a sudden everthing is back to normal—no bleeding walls, no listing hallways, nothing out of the ordinary.

I didn't notice a problem with the doll heads in Okami, but I did just about pee myself when the ghost flew past the screen while I was trying to draw. *shivers* Being inside the Emperor's body was notably creepier, though.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:45 am

THIS ART HAS TO BE THE MOST MISOSOUP-GYNISTIC AS ALL I HAVE EVER SEEN
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 am

GODDAMMIT WAFFLES WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND FOOD TODAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

MorningSquirts.com
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: