Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MorningSquirts.com

Go down 
+42
Kitbug
Reepicheep-chan
Psy-4
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Anon_Lurker
Penguin
grmblfjx
Malganis
Fruitcake
Fitchsticks
Lurv
Ceres
Yattara
unskilled78
Waffles
Notomys mordax
fishstickhater
Cyberwulf
Zeiss Manifold
Sorsa A. Jänis
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Somath Cegem
Knight
Shisaiga
Lapin
Seule
Mae Bedlam
Dr. Professor Science
Lady Anne
Root Admin
Bamshalam
Spotts1701
InkWeaver
caffeine addict
frostflowers
slimredninja
Mafiosa
Aggie
Braigwen
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:08 pm

slimredninja wrote:
Mafiosa I'm really flattered at the time you must be spending digging all that stuff up.

It was a 2 second search. Explain yourself, lardass. Oh, and you still haven't answered my question from before. Scared of a little girl?

Quote :
I feel like your pulling my pigtails right now.

Poor baby, someone rubbed his nose in it.

Quote :
Someday I will make you my personal biographer.

And someday I'll let you take my order. Large fries and a medium coke, wage slave.
Back to top Go down
slimredninja
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
slimredninja

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 pm

I'm no liar I maybe a dick but I'm not much for lying. My other accounts were Tupacninja and animalgod go check those.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

I think you're running out of steam.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:19 pm

I think we broke our new toy.
Back to top Go down
Notomys mordax

Notomys mordax

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 pm

awww man... time to crawl back into my lurkbox.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Nihilist wrote:
I think we broke our new toy.

Off to the rubbish bin with him then.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 pm

slimredninja wrote:
I'm no liar I maybe a dick but I'm not much for lying. My other accounts were Tupacninja and animalgod go check those.

Quote :
I was banned 8 times and perma banned 4

You only claim to have 3 accounts but you got permabanned 4 times, lol? You're a fucking liar. Animalgod isn't even an account on the banlist you lying mouth breather. You were banned 3 times. Big fucking deal, you unbearably childish whiner. If SA won't take you, If BYOB won't take you, no one will.

You're a 40 year old coward getting their shit kicked by someone younger than their son who goes sobbing hysterically to the admin when the big bad mods won't let him play with their toys any more. There's something wrong with your pathetic life isn't there, but you just can't see it.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of you sobbing like a little bitch.

If you want to leave with any of your e-penis intact, now's the time. If not, a simple google search is sure to run up more shit about you; like how you spammed the fuck out of better webcomics for attention. They all reacted like everyone else did: Get the fuck out.

Wake up, sweetheart, your life's a disaster. Now get back to rolling on the floor and hrowing a tantrum while pretending we're not hurting your pwecious feelings.

P.S.: You're not even good at being a dick. Give it up.

Edit: Could you peck at the keys any slower, lowbrow? You take 15 minutes to make a single sentence post I swear to god.
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 pm

Lapin wrote:
Biggest thread we've ever have? Have you seen our pages? We have short attention spans. Pretty soon, a new lolcow will be offended, show up, and we'll all go play with the shiny new toy. You'll be dropped off in the Goodwill box and forgotten about within a day or two.
This. This is so true - Bobby Crosby alone managed to generate something like twenty pages before he finally fucked off, and he doesn't even come close to our very own Chris91, who back on GAFF (I am so sad I missed the House-meltdown) went on for fucking weeks with his little drama-lamaing.

Slim, you're not even a patch on the masters - which can be said of the rest of your work as well.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm

So are you busy trying to shake the tears out of your keyboard, "slim", or does it just take you this fucking long to read.

And if you try to pass this off with "I have a life outside the internet", we're all going to have a very hard time believing that.
Back to top Go down
slimredninja
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
slimredninja

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 pm

I've consumed you body and soul Mafiosa while I have spent my day posting around the internet maintaining RL 2 jobs uploading a new toon to my site and generally enjoying a great life you have spent your day trying to dig up dirt on me. While I haven't even so much as wasted the time to look at your profile. I score that as a huge win for me. It may have been only three its hard to remember for sure maybe you should ask Rich.

Also here's another toon for you to critique and fresh links to our mainsite and as a special treat links to some of my other web projects.

New site
[url==http://www.morningsquirtz.com/index.html][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Old site
[url==http://www.morningsquirtz.com/index.html][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Slim Red Ninja
[url==http://www.drunkduck.com/Slim_Red_Ninja/index.php?p=114572][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hypertide
[url==http://www.drunkduck.com/HyperTide_Remix/index.php?p=198685][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cap in the Nam
[url==http://www.drunkduck.com/Cap_in_the_Nam/index.php?p=503655][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by slimredninja on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 pm

slimredninja wrote:
New site
[url]===http://=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Old site
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's the same link, fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Quote :
I've consumed you body and soul Mafiosa

...No. Seriously. A google search is all it took.

Quote :
maintaining RL 2 jobs

1. Telemarketing
2. Driving

Quote :
uploading a new toon

Hitting the browse button is a real workout, right lardass.

Quote :
generally enjoying a great life

AHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
spent your day

Five minutes.

Quote :
dig up dirt on me.

Disclaiming your bullshit.

Quote :
. While I haven't even so much as wasted the time to look at your profile.

IDGAF

Quote :
I score that as a huge win for me.

Jesus Christ, your life must be fucking miserable. You're trying to keep tabs on your internet debates and boast about the fact you have to work two jobs and managed to shit out another horrible scribble you think will make you e-famous/e-infamous in the meantime? YEAH YOU'RE LIVING THE DREAM, DIPSHIT.

Quote :
It may have been only three its hard to remember for sure maybe you should ask Rich.

I don't have to. I just fucking googled it.

Goddamn, what is with these people that think google is the height of INTERNET DETECTIVE WORK. How are you still this dense?

Also, you're still lying, with the whole "OMG YOU MUST BE OBSESSED WITH ME THIS TOOK YOU THE WHOLE DAY" crap.

Here's what I've been doing while talking to you:

Edit: Also, I'm proud of how you've managed to keep your composure despite the stream of tears running down your face. Keep up the good fight, asshat.
Back to top Go down
slimredninja
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
slimredninja

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm not just a driver I own a company and have 6 employee's. I also do advertising sales between American companies and 2 Canadian owned magazines in my spare time! I make more at my part time job then you are likely to make in your lifetime. I love that you think I put any amount of effort into titillating you I'm handling everything here on autopilot. I'm not taking anything here very seriously its just some lighthearted fun with a bunch of kids who still have the stank of Similac on their breath.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 pm

slimredninja wrote:
I'm not just a driver I own a company and have 6 employee's. I also do advertising sales between American companies and 2 Canadian owned magazines in my spare time! I make more at my part time job then you are likely to make in your lifetime. I love that you think I put any amount of effort into titillating you I'm handling everything here on autopilot. I'm not taking anything here very seriously its just some lighthearted fun with a bunch of kids who still have the stank of Similac on their breath.

Welcome to Department of I Don't Give A Shit. Please take your number and be seated.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Quote :
I also do advertising sales between American companies and 2 Canadian owned magazines in my spare time!

Telemarketing.

Quote :
I make more at my part time job then you are likely to make in your lifetime.

Being as I'm a librarian for a private research institute and a computer engineering major, I doubt it.

Quote :
I love that you think I put any amount of effort into titillating you I'm handling everything here on autopilot

It's not that you're not putting in any effort, it's that you're incapable of coming up with a rebuttal that isn't "well im better than you becuz *insert shitty life circumstance here*".

Also, if you're not putting in any effort why is it so hard for you to answer my questions.

MORE LIES.
Quote :

I'm not taking anything here very seriously its just some lighthearted fun with a bunch of kids who still have the stank of Similac on their breath.

That's funny, because I can smell the Cheetos on your breath from here. Your life still blows. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:15 pm

slimredninja wrote:
I'm not just a driver I own a company and have 6 employee's.
That must be some company. I mean, with you able to reply on here so frequently must mean that you're always busy.

Quote :
I also do advertising sales between American companies and 2 Canadian owned magazines in my spare time! I make more at my part time job then you are likely to make in your lifetime.
Excuse me, I just spit out my drink on my laptop. I highly doubt that. I'm actually pretty sure I know a handful of IRL that probably make more money than you.

Quote :
I love that you think I put any amount of effort into titillating you I'm handling everything here on autopilot. I'm not taking anything here very seriously its just some lighthearted fun with a bunch of kids who still have the stank of Similac on their breath.
Yeah, this is because you have nothing else better to do in your spare time.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 pm

MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 724940 MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 199471 MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 846489
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 724940 MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 199471 MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 846489
Back to top Go down
slimredninja
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
slimredninja

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Quote :
That's funny, because I can smell the Cheetos on your breath from here. Your life still blows. Deal with it.

Sounds like a great place for a segway.

Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm

So have I completely killed your boner or have you finally run out of horseshit to spew.
Back to top Go down
slimredninja
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
slimredninja

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Well guys its been fun but I'm getting busy and while I love chatting with you while my employees make me money I have to go handle a couple of calls myself. I'll be back around 3ish.

Wassup I'm back. Here are a couple of cool comics. Nihilist I realized why you turned me down you were afraid of looking weak. Its cool bro you can contact me by e-mail and when it goes to print it will be your real name so no one here will know its you.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 am

Neither of those jokes are funny. You're like a broken record.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 am

slimredninja wrote:

Wassup I'm back. Here are a couple of cool comics. Nihilist I realized why you turned me down you were afraid of looking weak. Its cool bro you can contact me by e-mail and when it goes to print it will be your real name so no one here will know its you.

I'd rather fuck a meat grinder.

And I mean it, your comic sucks. I would be embarrassed by principle even if nobody knew it was me because I think this is unfunny, sophomoric bullshit that flails in the air and makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
slimredninja
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
slimredninja

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 am

How is this not smart humor? Also you might want to think about this Nihilist your not likely to ever get another chance to be published with your crappy art.

Is this where you got your spock idea from? Seems like you pretty much copied it minus Uhura.

Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:17 am

Dude, just give up already. He doesn't want to draw for your shitty site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

MorningSquirts.com
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: