Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MorningSquirts.com

Go down 
+42
Kitbug
Reepicheep-chan
Psy-4
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Anon_Lurker
Penguin
grmblfjx
Malganis
Fruitcake
Fitchsticks
Lurv
Ceres
Yattara
unskilled78
Waffles
Notomys mordax
fishstickhater
Cyberwulf
Zeiss Manifold
Sorsa A. Jänis
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Somath Cegem
Knight
Shisaiga
Lapin
Seule
Mae Bedlam
Dr. Professor Science
Lady Anne
Root Admin
Bamshalam
Spotts1701
InkWeaver
caffeine addict
frostflowers
slimredninja
Mafiosa
Aggie
Braigwen
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
slimredninja
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
slimredninja

MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:48 am

I love how I come to a thread someone else started about me where people like Aggie and Anne love the comic and a douche like you decides because my stuff is way better then his that no one needs to see it.

Of course you are because your not interested in opinions other then your own. You decide what people do or don't see. Fact is I was the coolest thing this site had ever seen judging by the page views. I'm sure ten years from now you'll still be showing your 3 weak paintings you did in art school to anyone who will give a shit. I don't think you could stand not being the center of attention censor boy. If the people who run this site have half a brain amongst them I'll be back and uncensored. I still made some fans and got some page views and had fun with the one or 2 posters that actually had a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 am

I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 am

Quote :
I love how I come to a thread someone else started about me where people like Aggie and Anne love the comic and a douche like you decides because my stuff is way better then his that no one needs to see it.

Ahaha you still haven't figured out why your links aren't showing up? Oh, you are as dumb as I thought you were.

Quote :
Of course you are because your not interested in opinions other then your own. You decide what people do or don't see.
And you choose not to listen to the 20 pages of posters who also think your artwork makes roadkill look like da Vinci. Oh Slim, you're just a pile of misguided punk rage aren't you

Quote :
Fact is I was the coolest thing this site had ever seen judging by the page views.
No, we came, we saw, we vomited. I am operating on consensus here- and dragging this out longer than I should have. I have been told since about page 6 or so that you're terminally annoying and need to die in a nuclear holocaust be banned.

Quote :
I'm sure ten years from now you'll still be showing your 3 weak paintings you did in art school to anyone who will give a shit.
As in "Hey, this is what I drew back in college, I was depressed until I started watching TOS. Saw it in its entirety, man. I've moved on to better things, however, and let me show you what I'm doing for Valve."

Quote :
I don't think you could stand not being the center of attention censor boy.
You're still under the assumption your comics have anything worthwhile to say.

Quote :
If the people who run this site have half a brain amongst them I'll be back and uncensored.
Did you hear him guise? He's going to post more of his poo jokes! Aren't you all excited? MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 961878

ETA: you only showed up because Mafi said you sucked, not me. Colbert

Last edited by Nihilist on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 am

Yeah, I'm like totes excited.

Me thinks that even my half assed ducks and rabbits were funnier. And I did most of them while drunken, I think it tells quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 am

You know what? I liked it better when we were talking about Starbucks. I'm tired of this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:08 am

Well at least we are not talking about how to best cook me and my evil twin. That's just plain good old evil. MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 309696
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 am

Oh, I'm sure I could find some excellent ways to cook you and your twin. MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 307911
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 am

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!
TOO BAD. NO ONE ASKS A DUCKS OPINION. OR A RABBIT'S FOR THAT MATTER. Unless you are Lapin. That would be very weird indeed, if people consulted their dinner if it was alright with being eaten. YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL I GAVE YOU THE OPTION TO DECIDE WHICH SAUCE YOU WANT TO BE SERVED WITH. You could be stuffed with disgusting boiled eggs, if you'd prefer that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:22 am

This guy is even less funny than his comics now MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 309696

He also fails basic reading comprehension; this does not surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:25 am

theweirdkind wrote:
Oh, I'm sure I could find some excellent ways to cook you and your twin. MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 307911
You need to catch them first...

Ducky is relatively easy to catch, the rabbit is the problem. It can teleport. Plus it has an army of zombies. Cookie zombies that melt in the rain, to be sure, but zombies nontheless.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:26 am

Shisaiga wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:

Ducky is relatively easy to catch, the rabbit is the problem. It can teleport. Plus it has an army of zombies. Cookie zombies that melt in the rain, to be sure, but zombies nontheless.
Good thing that it's raining here. No problem. MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 307911
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 am

theweirdkind wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:

Good thing that it's raining here. No problem. MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 307911
Right~ you catch the bunny, Seule and I will provide the sauces. Lets find out which sauce really goes best with evil rabbit!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 am

slimredninja wrote:
I don't think you could stand not being the center of attention censor boy. If the people who run this site have half a brain amongst them I'll be back and uncensored. .

You realize that Censor Boy is the entirety of "the people who run this site", yes? THERE IS NO ONE ELSE MUAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:40 am

Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:43 am

slimredninja wrote:

Nah, dude, I thought that one particular comic was amusing because Zombie Jesus (tm) tickles my funny bone. In all honesty, I have to agree that in general your comic isn't funny. The 'how computer viruses start' comic, for example, was pretty stupid. Most of the 'jokes' you draw aren't jokes at all, merely bland statements with an accompanying illustration. I've seen some famous artists do one-shot comics of a similar thing (like 'How dinosaurs died out' by Gary Larson, for example) but they only used those sorts of things once in a while. They didn't make that sort of thing their entire schtick like you have.

You need to come up with wittier and more intelligent subjects for your comics, honestly. People are drawn in by things that are both amusing and interesting; the basis of your comic is just using a misnomer for a random phrase or name and making a comic around that and honestly you just don't do it very well.

Last edited by Aggie on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:45 am

Did we scare him away?
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:03 am

Maybe he's just having sex with his TOTALLY HOT AND TOTALLY REAL YO GIRLFRIEND. She's 24 and hot, don't you know? And she's totally real.
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:07 am

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
No, you don't want to be stuffed with disgusting boiled eggs? Okay, I'll just roast you like I planned to from the beginning.

I need to try this newly bought white pepper though. Anyone know any good sauce with white pepper?
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:24 am

Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 am

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:

It's raining here. They'll melt. Besides, when you are dead and eaten, you can't control them anymore~
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:49 am

Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:19 am

slimredninja wrote:
Fact is I was the coolest thing this site had ever seen judging by the page views.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:40 am

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID FUCKING DUCK PICTURES? Or at least take them to a thread where we aren't discussing shitty, unfunny art so that the MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 384608 doesn't explode?

P.S. I'm only in favor of banning people who spam our forums, are underaged, or break The One Rule. If this guy has been spamming unrelated topics/forums with that webcomic even after being told to stop, have at it.
Back to top Go down
Kitbug
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kitbug

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:59 am

lol five minute doodles
Back to top Go down
http://kitbug.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorningSquirts.com   MorningSquirts.com - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

MorningSquirts.com
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-