Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic) Empty
PostSubject: Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic)   Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Yes, I figured with the internet sensation being something pretty awesome and cool, there just had to be a lot of self-inserts, Sues, Captain Hammer x Dr. Horrible pairings, and Penny not being dead. But the one thing I hadn't counted on was a Dr. Horrible x Moist pairing.

Why Not Me?

Yes, Billy. WHY NOT MOIST?!

We start off in Billy's/Dr. Horrible's apartment, where he is nursing his latest bruises from his last heist. He's going over the plan mentally in his mind, obsessing about the details when...

Quote :
“Doc? Doc, are you in there?” It was Moist. Billy smiled softly, standing up and grabbing the icepack that he had set on the table.
Oh, he smiled softly. Isn't that keee-yute?

Quote :

“It’s that bad, huh? I came as soon as I saw Hammer gloating about it on the news.”
Well, you don't have to enjoy it quite that much, Moist!

So, Moist tries to comfort his friend...and FAILS.

Quote :
“I’m going to take a shower.” Billy muttered. Moist stood up, frowning.

“I didn’t help you though, did I?” Moist called. Bill stopped in the doorway, turning to face Moist again.
“No, you didn’t.”
Ha! It's the Doc's turn to be a dick! So Moist gets into the shower with him... well, no. That would have been too obvious, folks. Instead, Moist goes into Billy's kitchen and fixes him a cup of tea, then falls asleep on the couch. Yes, seriously.

Quote :
Billy smiled slightly at the note. He always liked Moist’s hand writing.
"Aw...those little hearts over the i's just get me everytime."

Quote :
He always loved it when Moist made him tea. Tea. It sounded so girly…something that an evil villain shouldn’t drink. But the way that Moist made it…it was just so delicious.
Shhh. He makes it with a sekrit ingrediant. Three guesses as to what it is.

Quote :
He took a sip of his tea, letting out a groan as he did so. It was so delicious.
"Damn! Now I need to take a shower again!"

Quote :
Billy felt a bit of pressure against his leg. He frowned, looking down, hoping it wasn’t a mouse or something that had snuck into his apartment.
Because that's all he has to worry about sneaking into his apartment: mice.

Quote :
Moist laughed. Billy smiled, he loved Moist’s laugh.
But that's not gay, right guys? Nope, all best friends love their best friend's handwriting, tea, and laughter.

Quote :
Moist just chuckled lightly, resting his slightly damp head on Billy’s thigh.
Sure, guys do this all the time when watching football games.

Quote :
Within seconds, Billy had fallen asleep. His dreams were riddled with Hammer coming and beating him up. One time, Hammer even came and took Moist hostage and tortured him.
It's perfectly normal for best-guy-friends to dream about their friends being caught and tortured by their worst enemy. Not gay in the slightest.

Ah, but when Billy wakes up on the cough, Moist is gone! Gasp! Where could he have gone? Dr. Horrible goes to investigate and OMFG THERE'S A STRANGER IN THE KITCHEN WHO COULD THAT BE?! They collide and it's Moist! I am riveted to my seat with this suspense and drama!

Quote :
“No…I’m fine.” Moist said with a sigh, blushing lightly as he pushed himself off of Billy. “I’m sorry, though. I was…I didn’t mean to run into you. And now you have juice all over your white coat!”
"At least it's white though, so the stain will blend."

>.>

Well, no, it was actually orange juice, but it WAS on Billy's stomach. There's no subtle innuendo here.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic)   Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Yes, Billy. WHY NOT MOIST?!

Maybe because he drips on everything. Do you know how hard it is to get prolonged sweatstains out of a white tablecloth? Well? DO YOU?

That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic)   Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Quote :
Of course, his was almost illegible, so he liked basically everyone’s handwriting.
Ooooooooooh, so thaaaat is why he went with the doctor theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic)   Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy likes it... Moist (a Dr. Horrible fic)
Page 1 of 1