Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why, God, why did these commercials get made?

Go down 
+101
Mr.Doobie
Anon
Howithurts
Petronella
Hawaiian Shirt
Summercorn
William Shakespeare
cristina_chavia
GeorgeUK
Eeveegou
teal deer
WD40
Trioculus
Malganis
Dixie
fapfapfap
CaptainMcNeil
Aggie
Chris91
neko mata
Azzandra
Braigwen
socke puppette
Nonsense Words
Alhazred
Snake Bandage
kadytheredpanda
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
TheIan
Jay/Cris
Gamma Vector
SirDixonDongs
InkWeaver
mluckw
grmblfjx
Seule
Mira
Raine
KeyserSoze
VileCorp
Renew_light
Mystique
Mary Sue
Jossarian
ZOMG Rachy
Kremlin
Spooky
Psy-4
Maximilia
Dr. Professor Science
Penguin
Mikey Go WOOGA
rae
Miss Prince
Sparrow
T.S.Orr
Lexin
Narwhal
Thanos6
Quamp II
Kirby
KelinciHutan
Cactus Wren
DarthDarthington
Deutschtard
Yeltzy
KJM
Saleha
Hivemind
Mafiosa
KGarrett
GamemasterAnthony
Sakurelf
DeeDee
Drabbler
Bad Luck Charm
EileenK98
A_Note_Chaotic
Mae Bedlam
quamp
Lapin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Delcat
theweirdkind
Root Admin
Inciter
Rabid Badger
SokMunkie
Solitia
gaijinguy
Lembech
Animir
Trivia
Ceres
-XIII-
Verandering
Freezer
ZoZo
Cyberwulf
Knight
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:05 am

GamemasterAnthony wrote:
Finally saw the new Aflac commercial.

On behalf of the state of Minnesota, I wish to apoloize for giving that damn duck a new voice. (Yes...the new voicer is from my home state.)
So Minnesota's so small that you all know each other?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:33 am

It is a fly-over state.
Back to top Go down
neko mata

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:47 am

Have anybody ales seen the commercial with this little brat selling her dad's golf clubs, and watch to a pawn shop. Since, he steal some of her mac n cheese during dinner. I will never get why people keep making commercials with little unlikeable brats in them.They aren't really cute to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:59 am

The worst is those commercials that advertise Greek shit. No one wants to buy that.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:33 am

You know, just to get back at you for that idiotic comment I think I'll invite the entire population of Greece to join this board. (Or at least as many as I can get e-mail addresses for.)

Last edited by Chris91 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:37 am

Nooo, I don't want Greeks here Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 309696

But unfortunately you are the biggest Greek of them all Angry
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm

I thought the greeks came out at night?
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Aggie wrote:
I think that's the geeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Lexin wrote:
Aggie wrote:
I think that's the geeks.

Or possibly the freaks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Greeks are freaks Razz
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm

J.D Wentworth commercials should be banned. The singing is fake and the song just annoys me. I have to change the channel whenever one comes on.
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

There's a commercial I'm thinking of that's for hydro power or something, and all it is is footage of a 7-8 year old girl in what I might remember being a white bikini (please god I hope I'm remembering incorrectly), playing in the surf at the beach with a voiceover. The video has absolutely nothing to do with what they're advertising/promoting, aside from both being about water, and the way the girl is tumbling around in the waves was really, really creepy. I've been trying to find the ad on youtube for some months now, but no go. I don't remember what the organization/company was.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 am

I just saw a commercial for Align probiotic that seems...familiar.

It shows a person with poor digestive balaced...being portrayed as a person leaning to one side as if doing that one move in Smooth Criminal the wrong way. They even walk while doing that lean.

*on phone* Hello...makers of V-8? I think Align just stole your schtick...
Back to top Go down
Animir
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Animir

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

Pudding face.

Because nothing says "Our pudding is delicious! Buy some!" like a monstrosity from the uncanny valley.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 am

Heh..."Pudding Face" Dad looks like an extra from the video for the song "Black Hole Sun".
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 am

Animir wrote:
Pudding face.

Because nothing says "Our pudding is delicious! Buy some!" like a monstrosity from the uncanny valley.
Fu-u-u-u-uck... That's supposed to encourage people to buy, is it? And I thought some of our adverts were bloody awful! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Douche ads that must be seen to be believed.

Talking hands with stereotypical accents ("sassy black handgina", "ditzy white handgina", "Latina handgina", etc) that form your "vertical smile" and say "HELLLLOOOO FROM VAGINA-LAND".

I'm not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 am

Malganis wrote:
Douche ads that must be seen to be believed.

Talking hands with stereotypical accents ("sassy black handgina", "ditzy white handgina", "Latina handgina", etc) that form your "vertical smile" and say "HELLLLOOOO FROM VAGINA-LAND".

I'm not kidding.

Relevant if you're a Steven Colbert fan:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Animir wrote:
Pudding face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm

That big robot compilation pic I posted a while back prompted a friend and I to have an evening of nostalgia looking up the old morning children's shows and cartoons we used to watch.

This clip of the Wide Awake Club contained a few mins of Mask, a precursor of the X-Factor and finally a selection of adverts, starting at 6.00, (including one for the Transformers Movie).

The one I want to bring to your attention starts at 6.40. It seems to start innocently enough, with an 80's housewife telling us how brilliant her new toaster is... well, just wait till the end...

WOW!
Back to top Go down
teal deer

teal deer

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Taco Bell seems to make it their mission to have the most annoying ads in the history of mankind. they had one for a while that used a "lounge act" (played by a comedian I actually enjoy) singing about how their new burritos had FOUR TIMES THE STEEEEEEEEEEEAK FOUR TIMES THE JUICY SUCK-YOU-LENT STEAK

I saw it every. goddamn. commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:06 pm

TuneUp! You got what I neee-eeed!

Seriously, this is an awful commercial, but I love it. AUTOMAGICALLY!.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
GeorgeUK
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Nine pages and no mention of this bastard?

You think that's bad? About five more have been released and I heard they have a further 20 in the pipeline.
Back to top Go down
cristina_chavia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
cristina_chavia

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 am

For unknown reasons, the thing that annoys me most about these adverts is rhyming "go to" with "motor". It's just not right.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Spoiler:
Stepping into the douchebag persona for a short time (Because women never like a thin core of meat byproducts surrounded by artificial colorings and flavors), isn't putting your hands that close to a womans crotch (An attractive woman, no less) a good thing? Especially when you're a rat-faced loser.

Also
Spoiler:
Just everything about this kid pisses me off. From the hair to the outfit to the voice. I can't imagine any normal parent saying "Yes, Strange fluffy child, I realize my car is dorky and that I am destroying my child by continuing to use it. I shall make amends immediatly. I'll just give up eating because our family doesn't have the budget for a new car."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why, God, why did these commercials get made?
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next