Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why, God, why did these commercials get made?

Go down 
+101
Mr.Doobie
Anon
Howithurts
Petronella
Hawaiian Shirt
Summercorn
William Shakespeare
cristina_chavia
GeorgeUK
Eeveegou
teal deer
WD40
Trioculus
Malganis
Dixie
fapfapfap
CaptainMcNeil
Aggie
Chris91
neko mata
Azzandra
Braigwen
socke puppette
Nonsense Words
Alhazred
Snake Bandage
kadytheredpanda
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
TheIan
Jay/Cris
Gamma Vector
SirDixonDongs
InkWeaver
mluckw
grmblfjx
Seule
Mira
Raine
KeyserSoze
VileCorp
Renew_light
Mystique
Mary Sue
Jossarian
ZOMG Rachy
Kremlin
Spooky
Psy-4
Maximilia
Dr. Professor Science
Penguin
Mikey Go WOOGA
rae
Miss Prince
Sparrow
T.S.Orr
Lexin
Narwhal
Thanos6
Quamp II
Kirby
KelinciHutan
Cactus Wren
DarthDarthington
Deutschtard
Yeltzy
KJM
Saleha
Hivemind
Mafiosa
KGarrett
GamemasterAnthony
Sakurelf
DeeDee
Drabbler
Bad Luck Charm
EileenK98
A_Note_Chaotic
Mae Bedlam
quamp
Lapin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Delcat
theweirdkind
Root Admin
Inciter
Rabid Badger
SokMunkie
Solitia
gaijinguy
Lembech
Animir
Trivia
Ceres
-XIII-
Verandering
Freezer
ZoZo
Cyberwulf
Knight
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

WD40 wrote:
How about something a bit more cuddly?

Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 57786
Who the fuck comes up with this crap?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mouse
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 pm

You mean that wasn't a joke?! Shocked

To be honest, I have two thoughts on this ad.

1. What would happen if we put the Purity Bear and the Tiddy Bear in the ring together?

2. Am I the only one who thought the girl's father, in the form of a bear, would maul the guy? I mean these commercials are usually more concerned with female purity than male.

3. Why the fuck did they use a fucking bear?! Really?!

Okay so I lied that's more than two. Smile
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 am

It's back! And this time it's FUNKY!

Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:30 am

WD40 wrote:

These commercials are so lame. Do they really think kids are influenced to keep their virginity by seeing a teddy bear? And where the fuck do they come up with these statistics at the end? People who wait for marriage to lose their virginity are more successful at what? Wishing they'd done it sooner? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 am

WD40 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Black stereotypes aren't nearly as fun or creepy as the flat monotone and over-the-shoulder peeking of the original.

BRING BACK OPB!
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 am

I am still picking my jaw off the floor...

Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Yeah, the notion that a vegan would have the energy to do anything but sit around all day is fundamentally absurd. But that's PETA for you!
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 pm

WD40 wrote:
I am still picking my jaw off the floor...

And PETA continue their proud tradition of shitting on women in the name of animal rights.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
And PETA continue their proud tradition of shitting on women underprivileged groups in general in the name of animal rights.

FTFY
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
And PETA continue their proud tradition of shitting on women underprivileged groups in general in the name of animal rights.

FTFY
Much obliged!
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I could go looking up PETA videos or statistics on PETA videos to see whether women are getting crapped on proportionally more than other underpriveleged groups, but I'm going to do a Mikey and demand that someone else do the work.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 am

Sorry to necropost, but the latest round of Target commercials make me want to kill someone.

At least get someone who can actually sing!
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:28 am

What about that annoying Biobest yogurt ad hijacking the Dwarfs Hi-Ho song? Ugh!
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:23 pm

I have no problem with this advert. I just have to share it with everyone. EVERYONE!

I fucking love old, probably crazy, Van-Damme.
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Yeah there's no "probably" about Jean-Claude Van Damme: he is crazy. I just hope he's the fun, lovable crazy ala Mr. T and not the rancid bigotted crazy ala Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Digging back a bit, the trailer for one of my favorite games:

I cannot possibly imagine a more inappropriate song to cut in at 2:20 than "Blurry," with the possible exception of Yackety Sax.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Has anyone posted this yet? Americans for Prosperity are kicking the scare tactics into high gear for this one. Unfortunately I was in the break room at work when I first saw this, and couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud.

Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:43 am

Okay, what is with those Dentyne Ice commercials? Seriously, practice safe breath?? They make sound like a it's a commercial for Trojan Condoms. And don't even get me started on them.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Bad Luck Charm wrote:
Okay, what is with those Dentyne Ice commercials? Seriously, practice safe breath?? They make sound like a it's a commercial for Trojan Condoms. And don't even get me started on them.

Sex appeal...you're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

There's a commercial on the Armed Forces Network that, like many, is about sexual assault. It's an animated chalkboard... blueprint... thing. It goes,

"You + me = team. Team + everyone = mission success. Team + sexual assault = mission failure. SEXUAL ASSAULT DOES NOT FIT INTO THE EQUATION"

Wait, so team + sexual assault DOES NOT equal mission failure?
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Penguin wrote:
There's a commercial on the Armed Forces Network that, like many, is about sexual assault. It's an animated chalkboard... blueprint... thing. It goes,

"You + me = team. Team + everyone = mission success. Team + sexual assault = mission failure. SEXUAL ASSAULT DOES NOT FIT INTO THE EQUATION"

A+ response, would LOL again.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Penguin wrote:

I'm beginning to think the military just can't into math in general. At some little camp thingy I went to when I was 16, where we learned about military stuff, there were a bunch of "counselors" who were mostly students at some military academy or another, all managed by a former Major. As far as showing up for stuff, they tried to say that early was on time and on time was late and late was unacceptable, in an attempt to get us to X location READY TO GO at a particular time.

Someone should have explained to them, that by transitive property, early was unacceptable. Naturally, however, they were all large, grumpy, and/or insane, so someone ELSE should have explained it to them. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 pm

The "be fifteen minutes early or you're late" nonsense is higher on my gripe list with the military than it probably should be.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Penguin wrote:
The "be fifteen minutes early or you're late" nonsense is higher on my gripe list with the military than it probably should be.

It's a problem in golf too (though probably a smaller problem as most of the golf administrators are unarmed geezers). They want me at the tee ten minutes before the tee time they gave me in order to tell me that red stakes denote lateral hazards (that's like telling you which end of the rifle bullets come out of).

They always tell me I should have been there earlier when I show up on time with a combination of conceit and impotence I wasn't aware was possible. Colbert 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, God, why did these commercials get made?   Why, God, why did these commercials get made? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why, God, why did these commercials get made?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12