Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread

Go down 
+41
Happyhooligan2001
Nin
Ghost in the Machine
Jay/Cris
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Hawaiian Shirt
Arcadia Rose
Maximilia
Dixie
ViewSonic
Nihilist
Lurv
Aggie
Summercorn
Sunatic
Lady Anne
EileenK98
John Marston
grmblfjx
spork
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHedonist
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Kakashifan727
Reepicheep-chan
Malganis
WD40
oracle
theweirdkind
Reidmar
SirDixonDongs
Penguin
rae
lemmingwriter
the asylum
Chris91
I_Lam_Edhellen
Disco Stu
bleachedblackcat
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Kaka wrote:
Being disabled isn't all its cracked up to be and I'm not talking about the oh-my-back hurts because I'm preggers-or-lazy/fat- and it went out so now I'm collecting disability

Waitwaitwait.

Wait.

You can get FREE GOVERNMENT MONIES just be complaining about a sore back? D8 Goddamnit, I haven't deadlifted since February because, I believe, I did something pretty minor to my back playing rugby, and the continuing of rugby won't let it get better. Combine this with the leverage on a deadlift (that I have to put down JUST SO or every stupid bitch in the gym shits their pants), puts on my spine causes discomfort for a few days (as in I don't feel it most of the time and then bend over in JUST the wrong way and nearly fall over due to the sharp pain causes me to stop movement immediately and shakes my balance), and I feel I deserve ALL THE MONIES

Oh, and my ankle hurts because my idiot fucking teammate stepped on it. And my shoulder and elbow ache because every time I tackle I somehow manage to pull the guy down on directly onto my arm. And my thumb hurts from tackling a teammate in practice, and has done so to one extent or another since it happened in late January.

MONIES NAO PLZ
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 pm

I think so. I know a guy who went on disability because he bitched his hands were numb and couldn't do anything with them. Total fucking lie, he's a drinking lazy SOB who only does jobs that get him money or ahead. Still don't know why we associate with him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Also, I'm ugly

I DEMAND OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Kakashifan727 wrote:
I think so. I know a guy who went on disability because he bitched his hands were numb and couldn't do anything with them. Total fucking lie, he's a drinking lazy SOB who only does jobs that get him money or ahead. Still don't know why we associate with him.

Forgive me for appearing insensitive, but isn't that what jobs are for?
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:13 am

By that logic, last year when I tripped on a non-slip mat and smashed into a mountain of filled bus tubs should have won me the fucking jackpot AND workman's comp.

I've been missing the fuck out, man. I could have been living off this system for much more than I already have! Such bullshit!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:48 am

Kakashifan727 wrote:
Remember though, they know how to read lips.

I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:45 am

[quote="Aggie"\]
Forgive me for appearing insensitive, but isn't that what jobs are [i]for[/i]? [/quote]

Blerg, it was late when I wrote that. I mean...he's always trying to one-up people. He puts BS prices on garbage pieces of furniture and expects people to pay full price for them even when we know the pieces are shit quality. When my parents give teh guy legit jobs to do he rejects them and then whines about how he has no cash, when he goes speninding it on smokes and alcohol.

@: Even if you can't hear them since you're deaf, you can still read lips. but then again you'd probably try to avoid looking at people since they make you feel lousy right now.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Kakashifan727 wrote:
Even if you can't hear them since you're deaf, you can still read lips. but then again you'd probably try to avoid looking at people since they make you feel lousy right now.

Oh! Gotcha. It's not that people are saying upsetting things, actually; I have misophonia and the sounds themselves drive me nuts. It's not so much what they're saying (the guy downstairs has never been anything but perfectly polite to me) as the fact that they produce soundwaves doing it.

Also the fact that the walls in that building are so thin that I once woke up at 3.30am because the guy downstairs was on the phone is kind of ridiculous in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:23 pm

^ Haha, I woke up a couple mornings to the sound of the guy-on-the-other-side-of-the-wall's cell phone alarm set to vibrate.

I am terrified of what it must sound like to him when I use things I own that vibrate.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Haaa I suddenly feel massively cheered. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
spork
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spork

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 am

grmblfjx wrote:
or at least find something long and pointy enough to pop my ear drums
I do hope you weren't being serious. pale

Reepicheep-Chan wrote:
I am terrified of what it must sound like to him when I use things I own that vibrate.
Heh, I worry about what my neighbours can hear too, sometimes. I remember lying awake because I them talking on the other side of the wall in the middle of the night. Followed by other sounds. Dry
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:16 am

fucking crybaby americans who think they're an expert on ireland just because they took a poxy celtic civ class

running crying to their friends when an actual irish person tells them they're factually wrong about something and attempts to engage them in a civilised conversation

hiding comments and making all kinds of offensive assumptions because they're arrogant little shits drunk on their own sense of authoritah

whining that they're soooooo stressed and getting lengthy verbal rimjobs from all their fuckfaced little friends

my culture is not something for you to fucking fetishise

i've spent thirty-one years immersed in it and I KNOW MORE THAN YOU. GROW UP AND HAVE SOME FUCKING HUMILITY.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:40 pm

[quote="Reepicheep-chan"]^ Haha, I woke up a couple mornings to the sound of the guy-on-the-other-side-of-the-wall's cell phone alarm set to [i]vibrate[/i].

I am terrified of what it must sound like to [i]him [/i]when I use things I own that vibrate.[/quote]

This. Never put the volume on my TV or comp too loud because I'm worried I bother people. Ironic thing is that ppl yell and scream all over the place I can hear them across the hallways.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Found out that now I'm likely to get hypoglycemia every single day. Because both my bio-parents have that problem. UGH.

Can't even have ice cream to make myself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
fucking crybaby americans who think they're an expert on ireland just because they took a poxy celtic civ class

running crying to their friends when an actual irish person tells them they're factually wrong about something and attempts to engage them in a civilised conversation

hiding comments and making all kinds of offensive assumptions because they're arrogant little shits drunk on their own sense of authoritah

whining that they're soooooo stressed and getting lengthy verbal rimjobs from all their fuckfaced little friends

my culture is not something for you to fucking fetishise

i've spent thirty-one years immersed in it and I KNOW MORE THAN YOU. GROW UP AND HAVE SOME FUCKING HUMILITY.

Yeah, fuck the British!

So are Leprechauns a real things, or are they basically Irish Santa?
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Some lady: "Can I get some hot water? I've tried your and found it not to my tastes, and have brought my own tea.

Me: Cool, well what kind of tea is it?

Some lady: Nothing you would understand, it's not exotic nor cheap.

Me: (thinking I should have just left it at that and not tried to talk to her to bring down some proverbial wall, whoops)

not taking it personally but that was gross as hell
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Yeah, I still can't remember the password for my mail. Or what my answer for the security question is.

Guess it's time I got a new email.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 pm

I realized my sister is moving out in a couple of days.

I also realized that the only thing keeping me from crying until I throw up is having someone around me at all times.

...yep.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:09 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
I realized my sister is moving out in a couple of days.

I also realized that the only thing keeping me from crying until I throw up is having someone around me at all times.
I mean, have you talked about this with her?
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:10 pm

After all the dumbshit mistakes I've made at work, the reason they gave for finally canning me today was that things were slowing down.

brb, ice cream and cold shower
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:59 pm

TheHedonist wrote:

I mean, have you talked about this with her?
No. One, the insight is quite recent and she's not home yet. Two, there was quite a bit of drama involved in her moving into that particular place, and I'm not sure I want to add to it.

the asylum wrote:
After all the dumbshit mistakes I've made at work, the reason they gave for finally canning me today was that things were slowing down.

Sorry, man.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Dear woman at the library: I'm sorry but you had on baggy clothing that hid your body, a full beard, and had on guy clothing.

I now feel really bad
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:27 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Dear woman at the library: I'm sorry but you had on baggy clothing that hid your body, a full beard, and had on guy clothing.

I now feel really bad
Should I feel bad that I lol'd?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
spork
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spork

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:05 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
There was a woman with a full beard in the library? scratch Should I ask what happened?
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:44 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
No. One, the insight is quite recent and she's not home yet. Two, there was quite a bit of drama involved in her moving into that particular place, and I'm not sure I want to add to it.
Ah.

I mean, whatever you think is best. Regardless, dear, godspeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next