Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American cluelessness strikes again

Go down 
+18
Chris91
karmyn31
The Unoriginal
Aggie
Rabid Badger
theromangeneral
Reepicheep-chan
TheHedonist
Jay/Cris
Penguin
Reidmar
Khajidu
Mikey Go WOOGA
Cyberwulf
WD40
Mr.Doobie
Lady Anne
ZOOLANDER
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:03 pm

WD40 wrote:
Didn't we export Jeremy Kyle to you guys?

My understanding is he tapes the US version of his show in New York, then hops a commuter flight back to Manchester to do the UK edition.

EDIT: Here's a Wikipedia link with further details.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 pm

karmyn31 wrote:
Where can I move if Texas secedes as they have been threatening for years? These people have forgotten that the Republic years were terrible with constant debt, corruption, and threats of war from the Mexicans and the native peoples.

Iowa's not bad. We've got same-sex marriage and are pretty staunchly Democratic. We also have a large Hispanic population that no one really seems to be upset about, so that might be a nice change of pace.

If you're looking for somewhere more cosmopolitan, I'd suggest one of the larger states that voted to legalize gay marriage.

Racism, unfortunately, is another universal constant, though it's not nowhere near as bad in most states as it is in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Dude for wanting everyone to learn so much about yr crocodingobarbiedundeefuckhole maybe you should get your facts straight about America

Because wow if school in amerikkka was hard then maybe I can move to audtralia and fuck a koala for honors thesis
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:25 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:30 am

But I'm conservative. But not a bad one. I didn't like Romney either.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:15 pm

karmyn31 wrote:
But I'm conservative. But not a bad one. I didn't like Romney either.

I apologize. It''s hard to remember their are sane conservatives out there (and I'm old enough to remember when the Republican Party party was still composed of mostly rational people). I'd steer clear of any state that has people from The Tea Party as members of the senate or house. California's mostly Republican, and they seem to be okay (my sister lives there, though she's a Democrate and says a lot of the Republicans that were more radical are talking about moving into the mountains with their guns and living off the land. But they're mostly the ones that were crazy to start with, so it's no great loss).

Is there any way Texas could actually secede and survive on its own? I know they're a sizable state, but I have this feeling that the Government isn't going to take them trying to do this well, and unfortunately for them, Obama is still President and has control of the military. Are they so far gone they're willing to risk a civil war?
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
California's mostly Republican,
O rly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
O rly?

What can I say? It's been a bad month, what with my brother's death, discovering that Social Security is going to cut my disability check by $100 a month to pay my medicare premiums (since I lost my medicade because I still haven't sold my house), and ending up in the ER this morning having somehow pulled a muscle in my back without knowing how I did it.

I'm just going to go away now and leave you folks toyour discussion.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 am

Lady Anne wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
O rly?

But to be fair, there are some adamantly Republican pockets in various places. Maybe not at the state legislature level, but in terms of Congresspersons, I don't think my parents' region (as just one example) has gone blue in decades. Sure, the state as a whole may be strongly Democrat, but there are more than a couple aggressively Republican areas out here.

Karmyn, you might be happy in various places in California, depending on what you like in a state. Here where I am, for example, there are plenty of stupid college students, and the only two seasons seem to be "shit's on fire" and "it's too cold for shit to be on fire."
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 am

lemmingwriter wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
O rly?

But to be fair, there are some adamantly Republican pockets in various places. Maybe not at the state legislature level, but in terms of Congresspersons, I don't think my parents' region (as just one example) has gone blue in decades. Sure, the state as a whole may be strongly Democrat, but there are more than a couple aggressively Republican areas out here.

Karmyn, you might be happy in various places in California, depending on what you like in a state. Here where I am, for example, there are plenty of stupid college students, and the only two seasons seem to be "shit's on fire" and "it's too cold for shit to be on fire."
Ah, the joys of the IE. Late last week, it was so dry a single spark could have set the state on fire. Then it rained. Now the grass is frozen.

Politically, this area tends to be redder than some others, though not as red as the OC. A few months ago, some guy was proposing that California split into two states, one northern (liberal) and one southern (conservative), though apparently he would have been more than happy to give LA County to the north, in spite of its southern location ('cause, ya know, no Republicans ever came out of Hollywood--Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Clint Eastwood are all figments of the imagination).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Australia blah de blah de blah de blah

When I want a lecture on Australia, I'll smack you over the head with it.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:57 am

TheHedonist wrote:
Snotty McAsshole wrote:
he has been known to demonstrate fundamentalist and misogynist tendencies.
Snotty McAsshole wrote:
It's not my idiocy.
Ha! Ha.

In addition:

Snotty McAsshole wrote:
don't require summer school to get a passing grade.
What?

Snotty McAsshole wrote:
What is it with Americans and not wanting to learn about the rest of the world? All you manage to achieve with that attitude is pissing people off. AMERICA IS NOT #1 ANYMORE, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.
Except nobody here said any of those things, so you're yelling at a wall.

edit: shitfuck i tried to edit 'or implied' in after 'said' and then cheep had to go and quote me gosh cheep what u doin'?

Don't bother trying to talk sense to him, Hedonist...he won't listen.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Miss Misery wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Australia blah de blah de blah de blah

When I want a lecture on Australia, I'll smack you over the head with it.

Case in point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American cluelessness strikes again   American cluelessness strikes again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

American cluelessness strikes again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2