Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola

Go down 
+6
Mikey Go WOOGA
Kari Izumi
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Mouse
Chris91
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola Empty
PostSubject: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:38 am

Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, if you've ever entertained the slightest shred of doubt that Ann Coulter richly deserves all the hate and bile directed against her by her harshest critics, these charming observations she's made about American doctor and Ebola patient Kent Brantly should erase that doubt once and for all:

Politix wrote:
Ann Coulter has stirred up fury on the internet by calling the American doctor who contracted Ebola while caring for patients in Liberia a "Christian narcissist" in her new column.

Dr. Kent Brantly's condition has improved since he was transferred back to America for care, but she wants him to reflect on this: "his humanitarian trip has cost a Christian charity much more than any services he rendered."

"What was the point?" she asked.

Coulter attacked him and other American Christians who go on "mission trips to disease-ridden cesspools" rather than serving God in the United States.

Here's Coulter's view of what would have been a better use of the doctor's Christianity and skills:

If Dr. Brantly had practiced at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles and turned one single Hollywood power-broker to Christ, he would have done more good for the entire world than anything he could accomplish in a century spent in Liberia. Ebola kills only the body; the virus of spiritual bankruptcy and moral decadence spread by so many Hollywood movies infects the world.

Can you believe this blockhead?*

Spoiler:

It isn't just that her comments are incredibly dehumanizing and devoid of compassion, empathy, or even sense-- which they are. It's the utterly idiotic timing of them and the goddamn sheer misplacing of priorities. Here we are with a man fighting for his life and his peers trying to stem the tide of one of the worst health emergencies the human race has confronted since the 1918-19 Spanish flu pandemic, and she's criticizing him for not sharing her social agenda?!  Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola 724940  It makes me sick to my stomach. As I said in a comment I posted on Facebook earlier today, she needs to be deported from the United States immediately and permanently.

Seldom have I hated a person more in my life than I do Ann Coulter right this minute.
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Ann Coulter is basically a more successful prosperous troll. She doesn't care about policy or anything but stirring up shitstorms.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Ann Coulter faded from relevance the moment Sarah Palin showed up. Ever since Palin dropped back into obscurity, Coulter's been trying to get noticed again. Hasn't really worked beyond a brief moment of the internet noticing, "oh her, yeah, still a fucktard I see" and moving on to pretty much everything else.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 pm

the best thing about these peeps is that their shtick dries out quickly

they're like some dude jingling red white and blue keys in front of the american voters nose

I'm pretty convinced even their hardest core fanbase are just chronically bored people
Back to top Go down
Kari Izumi
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Lawl jayzus, this woman never stops.

Stay classy, Ann. :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Mouse wrote:
Ann Coulter is basically a more successful prosperous troll. She doesn't care about policy or anything but stirring up shitstorms.

It goes deeper than that, alas...I suspect she'd still be spouting this garbage even if nobody responded to it at all. She's a walking hate dispenser.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Sooooooo

No one wants to point out she's probably right to say the cost of this trip, including all the medical resources needed to keep his dumb ass alive, probably outweighed any benefit?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sooooooo

No one wants to point out she's probably right to say the cost of this trip, including all the medical resources needed to keep his dumb ass alive, probably outweighed any benefit?

No, because thinking that she's right about anything is stupid. Colbert

Benefits include:

1.) Testing new treatments and running tests on a live patient at one of the best, if not the best, infectious disease unit in the US at a tier one research hospital just down the road from the CDC.
2.) He may generate successful antibodies, a HUGE benefit to developing treatments.
3.) If he lives, it's a boost to everyone fighting the disease.

Now let's look at what she actually said:

Quote :
Whatever good Dr. Kent Brantly did in Liberia has now been overwhelmed by the more than $2 million already paid by the Christian charities Samaritan's Purse and SIM USA just to fly him and his nurse home in separate Gulfstream jets, specially equipped with medical tents, and to care for them at one of America's premier hospitals. (This trip may be the first real-world demonstration of the economics of Obamacare.)

Apparently, he was just sitting around Liberia with his thumb up his ass, waiting to catch Ebola, according to Coulter. She's completely missing the fact that Brantly himself is a resource, and a rare one. Guess how many new doctors you'll attract to missions to Africa when if they get sick too, they're abandoned, leaving them to throw up their hands (and then most of their internal organs) and die.

Bonus HERP DERP OBAMACARE

Quote :
There's little danger of an Ebola plague breaking loose from the treatment of these two Americans at the Emory University Hospital. But why do we have to deal with this at all?

Because sooner or later we're going to have to deal with it whether we like it or not. Ever heard of Patrick Sawyer? When that dipshit learned he was infected, he hopped on a plane out of Liberia and died in a Nigerian airport, triggering an outbreak there. That's someone who knew he was infected; we have no idea how many asymptomatic victims may have left the country or where they went. It still hasn't been confirmed whether or not a man who died in Saudi Arabia had Ebola.

We can either learn more about the virus and how to effectively fight it now, when it's still a relatively isolated problem, or we can wait until someone brings the disease to Hartsfield-Jackson, JFK, Heathrow, Beijing or Dubai and be caught completely flat-footed.

It's not a question of if, but when. Maybe today, maybe two weeks or twenty years from now, but we cannot expect Ebola to remain an isolated problem. Especially considering that new strains like the current one are less fatal; you can't just let the virus burn itself out by killing everyone in a single village anymore.

Quote :
Can't anyone serve Christ in America anymore?

No -- because we're doing just fine. America, the most powerful, influential nation on Earth, is merely in a pitched battle for its soul.

So you basically answered your own question. Doctors are chiefly concerned with physical problems. You're looking for priests, and barking up the wrong tree.

Quote :
About 15,000 people are murdered in the U.S. every year. More than 38,000 die of drug overdoses, half of them from prescription drugs. More than 40 percent of babies are born out of wedlock. Despite the runaway success of "midnight basketball," a healthy chunk of those children go on to murder other children, rape grandmothers, bury little girls alive -- and then eat a sandwich. A power-mad president has thrown approximately 10 percent of all Americans off their health insurance -- the rest of you to come! All our elite cultural institutions laugh at virginity and celebrate promiscuity.

And if he'd got shot tending to the poorest inner city youth, you'd never have even noticed. If you did, you would've called him a fool for wasting his time on such a hopeless cause, or worse yet, keeping potential Democrat voters alive.

The rest of it is theological bullshit that is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. Remember, this is someone who thinks the world should be forcibly converted to Christianity.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Quote :
Despite the runaway success of "midnight basketball," a healthy chunk of those children go on to murder other children, rape grandmothers, bury little girls alive -- and then eat a sandwich.

I think I am going to need to see some sources.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Penguin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sooooooo

No, because thinking that she's right about anything is stupid. Colbert

Benefits include:

1.) Testing new treatments and running tests on a live patient at one of the best, if not the best, infectious disease unit in the US at a tier one research hospital just down the road from the CDC.
2.) He may generate successful antibodies, a HUGE benefit to developing treatments.
3.) If he lives, it's a boost to everyone fighting the disease.

All of which, except maybe #2, could have been achieved much cheaper than flying him to and from Africa.

Reepy wrote:
Quote :
Despite the runaway success of "midnight basketball," a healthy chunk of those children go on to murder other children, rape grandmothers, bury little girls alive -- and then eat a sandwich.

I think I am going to need to see some sources.

I dunno, after basketball games and murder, I'd be in the mood for a sandwich. All that activity has to work up an appetite. Doesn't seem that incredible.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
All of which, except maybe #2, could have been achieved much cheaper than flying him to and from Africa.

Sure, if he was sent specifically to contract Ebola. Except, y'know, he went there to provide medical aid before the outbreak. It just came down to rotten timing and luck. As for treatment and research? Hell no, dude. Not even remotely.

Remember, Coulter's not bitching just about the expense of flying him back for treatment. She's railing against the very idea of going to Africa in the first place, and essentially implying that Brantly deserves to be left to rot for practicing outside the US.

She has no valid points. She's blatantly playing the asshole card for attention.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:18 am

P.S.: Oops!
Back to top Go down
Happyhooligan2001

Happyhooligan2001

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:11 am

Normally I agree with Ann Coulter but in this case she's wrong. The Great Commission wasn't "Convert everybody in Jerusalem then move on to the next town." It was to go forth to the whole world. Dr. Livingston didn't have to go to Africa to find patients nor did Saint Damien de Veuster have to go to Molokai to get a congregation. Yet they were both heroes who gave their lives serving God.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~happyhooligan2001
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:20 am

Happyhooligan2001 wrote:
Normally I agree with Ann Coulter but in this case she's wrong. The Great Commission wasn't "Convert everybody in Jerusalem then move on to the next town." It was to go forth to the whole world. Dr. Livingston didn't have to go to Africa to find patients nor did Saint Damien de Veuster have to go to Molokai to get a congregation. Yet they were both heroes who gave their lives serving God.

You usually agree with Ann Coulter?

Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola 724940 Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola 199471 Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola 846489 

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. There is not enough facepalm in the world for that kind of stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Happyhooligan2001

Happyhooligan2001

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Not everybody's a Democrat.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Happyhooligan2001 wrote:

That really doesn't have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Happyhooligan2001 wrote:

Ignore Lady Anne, she has almost as much mental capacity as the average 12 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:20 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Happyhooligan2001 wrote:

Ignore Lady Anne, she has almost as much mental capacity as the average 12 year old girl.
Which is still more than you'll ever have.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:04 am

And she is almost as witty as Chris91
Back to top Go down
Happyhooligan2001

Happyhooligan2001

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:50 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

I don't mind Lady Anne, I'm actually quite fond of her. I like someone who stands up for their beliefs whether I agree with them or not. And insults don't bother me at all. I get them all the time at work with an occasional death threat thrown in. And when it comes to calling me stupid, nobody does it better than Bugfucker.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:04 am

Update: Dr. Brantly has tested negative for Ebola and is being released from the hospital.

Gawker.com wrote:
Kent Brantly, one of the two American doctors infected with Ebola while working in west Africa, is expected to be released from Emory University Hospital today. The second patient, Dr. Nancy Writebol, remains in recovery, but is regaining strength, her husband told CNN.

"Today I join all of our Samaritan's Purse team around the world in giving thanks to God as we celebrate Dr. Kent Brantly's recovery from Ebola and release from the hospital," Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan's Purse, the aid group Bradley was working for, said in a statement.

Brantly and Writebol were saved in part by an experimental treatment, called ZMapp, and were among the first humans to have received the serum. CNN reports that three aid workers in Africa infected with Ebola have also been given the treatment and are showing signs of improvement.
Back to top Go down
Nin

Nin

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:48 am

Chris91 wrote:
Update: Dr. Brantly has tested negative for Ebola and is being released from the hospital.

Gawker.com wrote:
Kent Brantly, one of the two American doctors infected with Ebola while working in west Africa, is expected to be released from Emory University Hospital today. The second patient, Dr. Nancy Writebol, remains in recovery, but is regaining strength, her husband told CNN.

"Today I join all of our Samaritan's Purse team around the world in giving thanks to God as we celebrate Dr. Kent Brantly's recovery from Ebola and release from the hospital," Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan's Purse, the aid group Bradley was working for, said in a statement.

Brantly and Writebol were saved in part by an experimental treatment, called ZMapp, and were among the first humans to have received the serum. CNN reports that three aid workers in Africa infected with Ebola have also been given the treatment and are showing signs of improvement.

Don't let Coulter hear this-- She'll slam the serum for not converting high powered brokers over to Jayzuz and wasting precious, precious money on some stupid 'cure for Ebola'.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Jesus himself would be the first to tell her to STFU.  Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola 611762 
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola 611762 Excitedplz Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola 961878 Yeah 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola   Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola Empty

Back to top Go down

Ann Coulter trashes American doctor who contracted Ebola
Page 1 of 1