Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape

Go down 
+29
Khajidu
theweirdkind
Snake Bandage
Reidmar
Jay/Cris
grmblfjx
Penguin
EileenK98
ZOOLANDER
Maximilia
Hawaiian Shirt
karmyn31
Exodia's Right Leg
kelly
oracle
Rabid Badger
TheHedonist
I_Lam_Edhellen
Lady Anne
the asylum
TheIan
myeerah
Cyberwulf
rachel
Mikey Go WOOGA
Miss Misery
WD40
Mr.Doobie
Hot Cancer
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Blow me, cuntface.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:49 pm

now that might seem like a crass, witless insult but it isn't

it is in fact a heartfelt plea for a man with a face resembling a vagina to put hoofboy's penis in his mouth as it is the closest he will ever get to intercourse with a real woman
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:26 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
oh gods shut up already

enough with the horse fucking bullshit, my schtick is raping women, not bestiality

I'm not seeing why I should care about that to be honest.

And by the way, you still fuck foals.

Just in case you forgot.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Xero wrote:
oh gods shut up already

enough with the horse fucking bullshit, my schtick is raping women, not bestiality

1.) Don't you mean "oh Goddess"?
2.) You said the word "clop" in reference to bestiality. Your gimmick includes bestiality.

Cyberwulf wrote:

it is in fact a heartfelt plea for a man with a face resembling a vagina to put hoofboy's penis in his mouth as it is the closest he will ever get to intercourse with a real woman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:14 am

Rape Whore wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

1.) Don't you mean "oh Goddess"?
2.) You said the word "clop" in reference to bestiality. Your gimmick includes bestiality.

1.) Since I have more than one Goddess and God to choose from, "gods" will do fine. Polytheism: Serving humanity's needs since time immemorial.
2.) I said "clop" to illustrate the unsavoury side of My Little Pony fandom, not to indicate that I partake in it.

Lady Anne wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Why am I not surprised?

BECAUSE IT WAS MY SCHTICK THE MOMENT I CAME HERE, THAT'S WHY

After I'm done with Cyberwulf, you're next, bitch. Make sure you wear perfume and style your hair for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:19 am

Can we just ban this guy already?

He's like Chris, only his cycle of wank resets once a week rather than once a month.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:23 am

And you're like Fluttershy, minus everything that makes her endearing. You don't have anything resembling a spine, guts, balls, or any other body part traditionally associated with courage.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 am

foalfucker wrote:
You don't have anything resembling a spine, guts, balls, or any other body part traditionally associated with courage.

Did you hear that Doobie?

You're a coward. A permanently damaging put down, no?
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Can we just ban this guy already?

He's like Chris, only his cycle of wank resets once a week rather than once a month.

Every time I see one of his posts I can't help but picture a lone teenager, squatting in a chair in a barely-lit room, flies buzzing over discarded pizza boxes, his only contact with actual people a near-dead internet forum consisting mostly of 20-30 odd people occasionally bitching at eachother. With one hand despondently dragging a worn plastic My Little Pony across his red-raw cock, the other pointing at his cum-stained monitor muttering to himself: "I'm gonna rape you, then I'm gonna rape you, then I'm gonna rape you"...

Banning him seems kinda cruel. We're the only people who'll talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am

xerrofoot wrote:
And you're like Fluttershy, minus everything that makes her endearing. You don't have anything resembling a spine, guts, balls, or any other body part traditionally associated with courage.

YOU SIR HAVE INSULTED MY HONOR. I SHALL NOT HAVE SOME HEARTLESS KNAVE BESOIL THE PROUD NAME OF DOOBIE ON THE INTERNET! I CHALLENGE THEE TO AN HONOR DUEL!

HAVE AT YOU SIR!

Quote :
Every time I see one of his posts I can't help but picture a lone teenager, squatting in a chair in a barely-lit room, flies buzzing over discarded pizza boxes, his only contact with actual people a near-dead internet forum consisting mostly of 20-30 odd people occasionally bitching at eachother. With one hand despondently dragging a worn plastic My Little Pony across his red-raw cock, the other pointing at his cum-stained monitor muttering to himself: "I'm gonna rape you, then I'm gonna rape you, then I'm gonna rape you"...

.... stop it you're scaring me... Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 309696
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am

WD40 wrote:
a near-dead internet forum

YOU TAKE THAT BACK. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:11 am

I came here because a friend posts here, but I stayed because I can't stop looking at this self-perpetuating hatred machine you folks have going on.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 am

Oh foalfucker you really think you could even get close

i'd smell the stink of horseshit and paedophilia a mile away

ps rape whore will never be a thing

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
I came here because a friend posts here, but I stayed because I can't stop looking at this self-perpetuating hatred machine you folks have going on.

Yeah.

We are pretty good at being assholes. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Hawaiian Shirt wrote:

Yeah.

We are pretty good at being assholes. I love you

Some of us, anyway. I'm pretty harmless. And practically perfect in every way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Posting in a Foalfucker thread.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:01 pm

When are we going to get rid of him? He's getting incredibly boring.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

He hasn't even got the mental faculties to be consistent about it. It was supposed to be 'Rapeslut' that he wanted everyone to call you.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

WD40 wrote:

Banning him seems kinda cruel. We're the only people who'll talk to him.

I think the main reason is that being boring isn't really a bannable offence around here, especially since boring is in the eye of the beholder.

Mr.Doobie wrote:

.... stop it you're scaring me... Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 309696

You know what's rreally scary?

I have a messy flat. AND I'M 27. Twisted Evil

grmblfjx wrote:
WD40 wrote:
a near-dead internet forum

YOU TAKE THAT BACK. Colbert

*point and laugh*

Hawaiian Shirt wrote:

Yeah, it's like a train wreck, isn't it?

Cyberwulf wrote:
Oh foalfucker you really think you could even get close

i'd smell the stink of horseshit and paedophilia a mile away

I'll be on you before you can say "GARDAÍ!". Also, rape whore will so be a thing because rape culture rape culture rape culture. Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 588739
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
I have a messy flat.

Nobody asked you for your dickname
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:53 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Hawaiian Shirt wrote:

That's like a massive pile-up on the interstate calling a train wreck messy. You should really learn how to Irony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:47 am

WD40 wrote:
With one hand despondently dragging a worn plastic My Little Pony across his red-raw cock,
You forgot to mention a My Little Pony fleshlight. Surely he has one of those.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:47 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Hawaiian Shirt wrote:

That's like a massive pile-up on the interstate calling a train wreck messy. You should really learn how to Irony.

This is a train wreck involving toxic waste, nuclear fuel, medical radio-isotopes and crude oil. MESSY AS HELL. Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 961878

theweirdkind wrote:
WD40 wrote:
With one hand despondently dragging a worn plastic My Little Pony across his red-raw cock,
You forgot to mention a My Little Pony fleshlight. Surely he has one of those.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 am

WD40 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that WD40's above description xerrofoalfucker is amazingly accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape   Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Women's bodies can naturally prevent pregnancy from rape
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next