Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening

Go down 
+29
Freezer
lemmingwriter
Sutremaine
myeerah
Sakurelf
KJM
Somath Cegem
I_Lam_Edhellen
Anon
Cyberwulf
TheHedonist
Just Chipper
Lady Anne
Maximilia
Jay/Cris
Eeveegou
the asylum
KGarrett
Reidmar
Kevin M
Aggie
rae
Penguin
WD40
rachel
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheIan
EileenK98
Snake Bandage
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:
Quote :
One of the wounded victims was just 3 months old, according to hospital workers.

Crying or Very sad

PLEASE tell me they shot the fuckwit who brought a three month old kid to a movie. I need a silver lining.

Nope, and he's a real douche.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am

Good Christ...

Okay, I get that people find ways to connect moral panics to any old atrocity they can, but this shooting in Aurora must be winning a prize for this shit by now. This is getting ridiculous...

Now it's because of abortion

Quote :
Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver and Matt Barber yesterday on Faith & Freedom said that legal abortion had a role in the Colorado movie theatre massacre. Staver maintained that America has been consumed by a “culture of death” that has led to recent shootings while Barber claimed that the “sacred cow of the left--abortion--they worship at the altar of euphemistic, so-called choice,” is partly to blame. Because of legal abortion, Barber said, “we have to expect these kinds of consequences.”
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 pm

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:08 pm

WD40 wrote:
Good Christ...

Okay, I get that people find ways to connect moral panics to any old atrocity they can, but this shooting in Aurora must be winning a prize for this shit by now. This is getting ridiculous...

Now it's because of abortion

Quote :
Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver and Matt Barber yesterday on Faith & Freedom said that legal abortion had a role in the Colorado movie theatre massacre. Staver maintained that America has been consumed by a “culture of death” that has led to recent shootings while Barber claimed that the “sacred cow of the left--abortion--they worship at the altar of euphemistic, so-called choice,” is partly to blame. Because of legal abortion, Barber said, “we have to expect these kinds of consequences.”
If James Holmes' mother had aborted him, this wouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Sorry to necropost again, but there's this crazy woman who actually has a crush on James Holmes, if you can believe that. Here are some of the creepy details courtesy of the New York Daily News:

Quote :
She has photos of him on her bedroom wall.

A woman with a bizarre crush on accused 'Dark Knight' shooter James Holmes has opened up about love for him, saying she felt an attraction the moment his wild-eyed mugshot flashed across her TV in the aftermath of the horrific July massacre.

“When I first saw him, I was physically attracted to him,” Misty Benjamin, 30, told The Daily Beast in an interview Wednesday outside the Colorado courtroom where evidence hearings were held. “I thought, oh crap. I think he is cute."
For the past week, Benjamin has sat in the courtroom among survivors and victims' families with her hair dyed red in solidarity for Holmes, whom she insisted is "not a bad guy."

Yes, you read that correctly. This woman actually described one of the most infamous mass murderers in American history as "not a bad guy".

Quote :
"It seems crazy, but I’m not crazy,” Benjamin told the Beast about her red locks, the same color Holmes chose when he opened fire on a midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" on July 20, killing 12 and wounding 58.

Yes you are crazy, Ms. Benjamin. You are insane, if not psychotic.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Chris wrote:
This woman actually described one of the most infamous mass murderers in American history as "not a bad guy".

But he's not Ted Bundy, The Zodiac Killer, Jeffery Dahmer, Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer), Michael Moore*, or John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo.

*Cupcake genocide
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Ah, I think I put some money on another mass-shooting within the year.

I WIN! I WIN!

Now, are we going to put a little more pressure on the NRA now?

No, wait, if they stay quiet, everybody will forget about ti!

BUT HEY LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THIS PLANET IS OVERPOPULATED YEAH THAT'S IT THAT'S HOW WE'LL DEAL WITH OVERPOPULATION, WE'LL ENCOURAGE MASS SHOOTINGS!!!!!

DOUBLE BRIGHT SIDE LITTLE WHITE BABY IS FINE!

TRIPLE BRIGHT SIDE LET'S ALL GET MAD AT THE YOUNG FATHER WHO WAS THROWN INTO A MASS MURDER INCIDENT AND TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THE KILLER WITH THE GUN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:43 pm

You stupid Ultra-Autist, this happened six months ago.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:

I WIN! I WIN!

BUT HEY LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THIS PLANET IS OVERPOPULATED YEAH THAT'S IT THAT'S HOW WE'LL DEAL WITH OVERPOPULATION, WE'LL ENCOURAGE MASS SHOOTINGS!!!!!

TRIPLE BRIGHT SIDE LET'S ALL GET MAD AT THE YOUNG FATHER WHO WAS THROWN INTO A MASS MURDER INCIDENT AND TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THE KILLER WITH THE GUN!
Harley, this is possibly the dumbest statement you've ever made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Lady Anne wrote:

I WIN! I WIN!

Wait a few minutes, Anne, she'll come up with something even dumber.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm

I WIN! I WIN!
Harley...

Harley what are you

STAAAAAAAHHHPP

Go home, Harley. You have the dumb.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:03 am

Lady Anne wrote:

Really? It barely even scratches the top ten, people. Calm down. I know we all love feeling better that everybody else here, but ripping on Harley is, as ever, not much of a challenge.

Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 am

Oh, come on people. I was hardly even stretching the old infuriation muscles. I just think that way all the time so that I don't feel so bad about all the people dying in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening   12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

12 dead at a Dark Knight Rises midnight screening
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5