Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boy killed for walking while black

Go down 
+45
KGarrett
Penguin
rae
Disco Stu
Dixie
theweirdkind
Maximilia
lemmingwriter
Eeveegou
ZOOLANDER
Filth
Somath Cegem
EileenK98
Khajidu
Electron Blue
Summercorn
Euglena
Just Chipper
Hot Cancer
Kirby
Aggie
Un1t 0n3
Jay/Cris
Reidmar
grmblfjx
Lady Anne
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
Howithurts
Hawaiian Shirt
knightwithoutacause
bleachedblackcat
Snake Bandage
Freezer
rachel
Rabid Badger
Jocelyn
TheHedonist
WD40
TheIan
Chris91
Mikey Go WOOGA
Cyberwulf
myeerah
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
At the risk of sounding repetitious, you wouldn't be laughing if you were the one on the receiving end of Mikey's unprovoked and unwarranted personal attacks.
Half this board is on the receiving end of Mikey's unprovoked and unwarranted personal attacks. Like I've said before, he can't help himself, and trying to make him stop by responding to him works about as well as trying to make a dog go away by feeding it.

scratch how come I've never been in Mikey's cross-hairs then.

Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 961878 Must be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
At the risk of sounding repetitious, you wouldn't be laughing if you were the one on the receiving end of Mikey's unprovoked and unwarranted personal attacks.
Half this board is on the receiving end of Mikey's unprovoked and unwarranted personal attacks. Like I've said before, he can't help himself, and trying to make him stop by responding to him works about as well as trying to make a dog go away by feeding it.

You must be in the other half.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Okay, so, my computer is fried....

Is there any part of you that ISN'T fried?

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
And here I was thinking you just followed hockey because it gave you a break from the tedium that is being you.....

Hey, at least my team isn't in a 3-1 hole. Yours is looking at an early spring vacation. Razz

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I "attack" you for a lot of reasons.

Reason #1 being the fact that you're a psychotic little hater who'd attack his own mother with a baseball bat if he got the chance.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
It's probably BECAUSE my posts are more to the point.

The only point you've got is the one at the top of your head.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
And we get to the heart of the matter, don't we?

Like you'd know anything about heart. You're probably the kind of guy who likes to torture small animals in the basement.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
You see yourself in CWC.

Don't be ridiculous. We have absolutely zilch in common...for one thing, when I draw lousy pictures, I at least have the brains and decency to keep it to myself instead of inflicting it on the entire world the way Chandler does.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
He's a fat, autismal, unloved fucking idiot with no perspective and has never accomplished anything.

Let's not drag your father into this.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Sorry to break it to you, but I have no intention of letting this go until you apologize. Whether it takes a week, a month, or a century, I'm not backing off.

Which is exactly what you said the last seven times this happened. And you backed off.

Every
Single
Time

Those other seven times I made the mistake of listening to people who advised me to let stuff go. This time I won't.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

@Spotts: If you're reading this, I got your PM and let me just say for the record that I've bent over backwards trying to follow the Board Guidelines and gotten nothing in return except endless kicks in the teeth. It's these guys you should be chewing out, not me.

Oh dear God this assclown actually went crying to the admin of a site only marginally more regulated that 4Chan. And then responded to a PM in a public thread.

Actually, Mikey, Spotts contacted me first. He wanted to lecture me about bringing my problems with you onto other threads.

Anyhow, you still owe me an apology.

Okay, because individually quoting and replying to each asinine line would be insufferably tedious, I'm going to just number my responses according to which lame remark they respond to.

1.) My computer is not a part of me.
1b.) YOUR FACE IS FRIED
2.) The Rangers are tied 2-2 and have not trailed in the series. Granted, if they lose Game 5, they're kind of fucked. But they REALLY should win game 5
3.) SNAPPY RESPONSE NOT FOUND
4.) My head is round, doofus.
5.) What makes you say that, sport?
6.) You're both fat idiots named Chris who are insanely easy to troll because "appropriate response" is something you can't grasp. Just like George Zimmerman. Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 961878
7.) My father is not autismal nor is he unloved. Colbert
8.) Of course you will. You always quit. Which is why I never quit. I know I'll win in the end.
9.) Huh, I should have known Judge Dredd would actually give a shit. My bad. Still, it takes the maturity of Megan Meier to post PM material in a public thread.

Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Look at this thread, dude. You think anyone would've written fic about you and Mikey if you hadn't kept making an ass of yourself?

Of course they would. I've got an enemies list longer than Nixon's at this point.

Cyberwulf wrote:
PS myeerah didn't write the fic.

Regardless of who wrote it, it was still a blatant and intolerable personal attack on me.

myeerah wrote:
Chris. Honeybun. Muffincake. Take a moment and look at what you're saying. I have, to the best of my recall, pointed out your obsession with Mikey (and when every other post you make references him, can you deny it's an obsession?) and said that you made me laugh. You, in turn, wished death on me. Which of us sounds irrational and extreme in this case? scratch

Being repeatedly and intentionally slandered six ways to Sunday tends to make one lose perspective.

knightwithoutacause wrote:
Chris, exactly of what has everyone accused you?

Everything short of first-degree homicide.

It isn't an accusation when you are called a childish moron....

Yes it is.

The main reason I loathe you is because you wish people to be murdered and raped. Do you even stop to think about what you are saying? My cousin was murdered a few weeks ago, so I know the impact of such things. Do you? Or do you think you are justified because wahhh people are so mean to me?

Look, it's not like I'm proud of those comments. But as I've said before, there's no point in being a nice guy when you're confronted with this kind of sustained personal trashing.

Euglena wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
If this is what you truly believe, then why do you still post here? Because fucking off would be "cowardly"?

Dagblastit, that's exactly what I was gonna ask. I'm completely new here, and am unfamiliar with GAFF and HoBFF, so I am obviously unqualified to discuss the scope of this apparently years-long, multi-site spanning feud, but even I can see that you, Chris, are on bad terms with most of the people on this forum. What keeps you coming back, then, if this whole forum is so irredeemable in your eyes? What's stopping you from just pulling the plug and hopping off to somewhere else? You can even ditch your old username if you'd like, start afresh, and no one will even know it's you. This whole "smear-campaign" will become null and irrelevant, and you will have defeated your opponents, simply by leaving the forum behind.

And yes, I know, your pride. Walking away is cowardly, yadda yadda. But at least think about it, man. It's not like the alternative has helped you any, right?

You apparently didn't see Mikey's latest post. That unending stream of cheap shots and ignorant rantings about Eileen is a perfect example of why I can't afford to walk away.

1.) When you readily admit your enemies list is longer than Nixon's, don't you think it's time to take a step back and ask yourself what the fuck you're doing?
2.) You stupid fuck, all of that was clearly about me. I'm the goddamn star. Cool Mostly because Gumball just needed an excuse to wax lyrical about the man she's obviously obsessively in love with. I love you
3.) SNAPPY RESPONSE NOT FOUND
4.) Oh, well then, let me be the first to claim that Chrissy raped a killed a girl in 1990.
5.) Technically it is. Doesn't mean it's not a TRUE accusation though.
6.) SNAPPY RESPONSE NOT FOUND
7.) You're beginning to repeat yourself. QUICK, say someone should be brutally beaten to death by a shovel wielding Ray Lewis!

Chrissy wrote:
I've tried that option before...

And it would have worked, too, if you weren't such a mouthbreathing fucking idiot and didn't remove the Ignore so you could defend thine E-Honour.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

You must be in the other half.

Colbert W-what other half?
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Chris91 wrote:
You've got a sick sense of humor, man.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's fucking amazing how dumb you are chris
just
fucking
astounding
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

Chris, dearest, why do you think I have Mikey blocked?

Drink!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 am

Chris91 wrote:
Chris, exactly of what has everyone accused you?

Everything short of first-degree homicide.

It isn't an accusation when you are called a childish moron....

Yes it is.

The main reason I loathe you is because you wish people to be murdered and raped. Do you even stop to think about what you are saying? My cousin was murdered a few weeks ago, so I know the impact of such things. Do you? Or do you think you are justified because wahhh people are so mean to me?

Look, it's not like I'm proud of those comments. But as I've said before, there's no point in being a nice guy when you're confronted with this kind of sustained personal trashing.

Get over your hyperboles, and actually give me a list of accusations FROM THIS BOARD ALONE.

If you aren't proud of what you say, then don't say them. You don't have to start spouting off wishes of murder and rape in order to disagree with someone, and it is only personal because you have made it so.

Chris, listen to yourself. You keep saying that you aren't responsible for anything you do or say. You know what that makes you then? Mikey's puppet.

Part of me really hopes that you are actually his sock puppet and all of the blow ups and arguements are part of his elaborate trolling.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 am

Am I really the only one that thinks that Chris91 is just trolling us yet again just to see everyone respond to him? Seriously, he's like the board mascot who orchestrates one of these fits whenever the boards are getting too nice and non-ranty. Or...

OR! He's actually on the admin's payroll and starts one of these tirades purely to draw everyone's attention away from a more offensive subject/topic and put it all on him so the race/abortion/gender wank will be ignored in favor of 'poke the Chrissy.'
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 am

Aggie wrote:
Am I really the only one that thinks that Chris91 is just trolling us yet again just to see everyone respond to him? Seriously, he's like the board mascot who orchestrates one of these fits whenever the boards are getting too nice and non-ranty. Or...

OR! He's actually on the admin's payroll and starts one of these tirades purely to draw everyone's attention away from a more offensive subject/topic and put it all on him so the race/abortion/gender wank will be ignored in favor of 'poke the Chrissy.'

OOOOR.... he's just that stupid and genuinely gets insulted when we Compare him to Christian Westie Chandler insult his awesomeness. Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 896582
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
8.) Of course you will. You always quit. Which is why I never quit. I know I'll win in the end.

And right here, folks, is another perfect example of why I can't afford to back off in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:48 am

Electron Blue wrote:
[/img]
just
fucking
astounding

Says the guy who expected me to just grin and bear it when he accused me of humping goats.

Chris, listen to yourself. You keep saying that you aren't responsible for anything you do or say. You know what that makes you then? Mikey's puppet.

No, I'm his enemy. If I were his puppet I'd be agreeing with everything the little sicko says.

Aggie wrote:

Go to hell, Aggie, and take your hideously deformed family of inbreds with you.

Reidmar wrote:
OOOOR.... he's just that stupid and genuinely gets insulted when we Compare him to Christian Westie Chandler insult his awesomeness. Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 896582

A truly stupid person would just let this stuff slide.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:12 am

I'm amazed at the difference that putting Chris91 on my ignore list has made.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 am

And I'm amazed that you think I'm the bad guy here when it's blindingly obvious this is all Mikey's fault.
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:48 am

Chris91 wrote:
Electron Blue wrote:

just
fucking
astounding

Says the guy who expected me to just grin and bear it when he accused me of humping goats.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr
you could laugh it off instead of getting so anally devastated
you know
the way a normal person responds to a joke
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 am

rachel wrote:
I know, right? It's so amazing!
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:54 am

I'm going to ignore Chris and bring this back on topic.

ABC now showing videos of Zimmerman's head wounds.

They are calling this 'new evidence' when really it has been available to them from the beginning. This case is so fucked up because of the manipulation of the media; I wonder how feasible it is that Zimmerman will get a fair trial with an unbiased jury. No matter the verdict, there will always be the shadow of doubt. If he is convicted, then he can use that on appeal.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 am

TheIan wrote:
rachel wrote:
I know, right? It's so amazing!

Oh, ha ha ha, Ian. Rolling Eyes

As for Mr. Zimmerman, I hope the prosecution pushes for the maximum possible jail sentence once this case goes to trial; the son of a bitch deserves to get the book thrown at him for what he did.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Chrissy wrote:
As for Mr. Zimmerman, I hope the prosecution pushes for the maximum possible jail sentence once this case goes to trial; the son of a bitch deserves to get the book thrown at him for what he did.

Take a breath, Frank, you don't know what he did.

You're talking out of your ass, while breathing through your mouth, as per usual, you mouthbreathing assclown.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

Take a breath, Frank, you don't know what he did.

Yeah I do-- he shot an unarmed kid for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 896582 finally back on topic are we you two lovebirds?

Anyway, yeah, Zimmerman's looking pretty fucked with the media involved in this trial. Colbert I wouldn't be surprised if he's put to jail for life with no parole.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 896582 finally back on topic are we you two lovebirds?

Lovebirds? Get real. If Mikey and I were in the same room right now we'd be trying to beat each other to death with the nearest convenient blunt instruments.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Reidmar wrote:

Lovebirds? Get real. If Mikey and I were in the same room right now we'd be trying to beat each other to death with the nearest convenient blunt instruments.

I.e.: your penises.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Reidmar wrote:

I.e.: your penises.

You're sick, Jay.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:41 pm

So Chris, do you keep getting asspained because you want me to take a break from the Knorg/Ian and write a third part to Chrikey? I have a pretty graphic imagination, y'know. And I know you're a dirty boy, Chris.

I mean, you seem to enjoy abuse... masochistic fantasies that Eileen doesn't indulge?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Doobster wrote:
So Chris, do you keep getting asspained because you want me to take a break from the Knorg/Ian and write a third part to Chrikey? I have a pretty graphic imagination, y'know. And I know you're a dirty boy, Chris.

Scram, Stoneman, Gumball is doing just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy killed for walking while black
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next