Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abused! Naruto bamfs into Love Hina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

Abused! Naruto bamfs into Love Hina Empty
PostSubject: Abused! Naruto bamfs into Love Hina   Abused! Naruto bamfs into Love Hina EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Love Naru by narutoandnegimafan

This one loves to take Naruto and throw him into other animes. He's got Naruto thrown into Negima, Spider-Man, Bleach, Sekirei, Pokemon and a few others. This one seemed the worst of the bunch to me. Eery one of them does have something similar occuring though: female harems. The puncutation errors are the least of this story's problems.

Quote :
A 12 year old blond haired kid was being beaten to death. This kid is named Naruto and he is the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune. Naruto was beaten all his life and hated by everyone, but he still loved his village after all that and he has become a ninja even though the council didn't want him too.

Oh noes! He's abused!

Quote :
" Sunpou Kato no Jutsu ( Dimension Crossing no Jutsu)!"

"Hey! Lookit me! I know Japanese! I'm SOOO TEH SPESHUL!!" Rolling Eyes

Quote :
" I need to get back to the inn who knew that I would be late I guess I need to call Haruka and ask her to watch over the girls," said a kind elder woman walking to a hotel when all of a sudden a portal came out of nowhere and a 12 year old kid came out of it and was looking pretty bad.

If this turns into a Naruto/Hinata fic, I'm leaving.

Quote :
" Okay I just need to get him too-" she started when all of a sudden she saw his hair get messier, his whisker marks get thicker, get three long fox tails, and two fox ears.

" What happened?" she asked herself when she saw him wake up.

" Ow where am I?" he asked holding his head and she saw his blood red eyes with black slits, his nails had grown longer, and his canines have grown.

You zink he may be a wahrwilf? [/Natalie mode] (for you MST fans.)

Quote :
Hello Naruto I know we have just met, but I want you too look over my Inn while I'm away oh and if you will I already called my duaghter Haruka Urashima telling her about it oh and before you think she's young she is actually 32,

Run-on sentences Nah...
Well, once at the Hinata apartments, Naruto gets in the hot springs.

Quote :
" Hey Kitsune do you think my breasts have gotten bigger?" she asked.

" Crap what is with her? Wait she must need glasses I guess I should get out before she puts them on and sees me," he thought.

" I know mine aren't as big as yours, but do you think they have gotten bigger?" she asked again, but when she didn't get an answer she felt around trying to find her glasses. She finally got them and put them on finally seeing Naruto.

" H-Hi," he said.

Gee, this sounds mighty familar...
After the requisite confrontation...

Quote :
" SHE'S A DEMON!" yelled everybody.

" Yeah," he said.

" MOVE I'M GOING TO EXORCIST IT!!!!" yelled kendo girl who started using something to weaken Kyuubi.

Apparently, the author doesn't even care enough to look up Motoko's name.
This basically is a rip-off of Love Hina canon. Feel free to snark the rest, WGWers.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com

Abused! Naruto bamfs into Love Hina
Page 1 of 1