Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention

Go down 
+17
Cyberwulf
Notanoni
Knorg
Miss Misery
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Knight
Mikey Go WOOGA
Jesus.
Mr.Doobie
Rabid Badger
Lady Anne
Soylent Green
Chris91
Adagio
TheIan
Lapin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 am

Knorg wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
"Dog Hates Cat"

Oooh, I love the dyslexic ones. Such as "Thank you again and Dog bless you." and "Didja hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper? He ended up selling his soul to Santa."

He tried working as a Pimp and bought a warehouse.

Dyslexics have now formed the National Dyslexic Organisation- the DNA.

Oh, and leper jokes. Love me some good leper jokes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:45 am

So how'd it go, Lapin? Inquiring minds want to know!
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 am

I got sent this today. I had to think about it for a while!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How bigoted do you have to be for the fucking KKK to put out a press release saying: "Woah, dude, we ain't associated with those fuckers!"
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 am

Protest went very well. Five of them vs. 200 of us. The base blocked off the middle school entrance where they were protesting, and the buses had to take a different route and enter through the main gate. (I suppose it never occurred to those fuckers that the school has more than one entrance) But a lot of high schoolers saw them.

The police were there, standing between us and them, and they even had the chopper circling, just in case. CVS let us stand in their parking lot (the fuckers were across the street), which was very kind of them. One of the motorcycle groups was there, Hogs and Heroes. Every time the assholes started chanting, the guys would rev their bikes as loud as possible. There was also a guy in bike shorts with a genuine boombox who kept playing "It's Raining Men" when they started chanting. So they were effectively drowned out, and we did what we meant to do.

Even the police were really cool, and after everything was over, the guy in charge came over and told us we'd done a good thing. So, all in all, it was effective.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Take that, assholes! God hates stupid people!
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Lapin wrote:

The police were there, standing between us and them, and they even had the chopper circling, just in case. CVS let us stand in their parking lot (the fuckers were across the street), which was very kind of them. One of the motorcycle groups was there, Hogs and Heroes. Every time the assholes started chanting, the guys would rev their bikes as loud as possible. There was also a guy in bike shorts with a genuine boombox who kept playing "It's Raining Men" when they started chanting. So they were effectively drowned out, and we did what we meant to do.

That is beyond awesome. Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 831506
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Good for you guys! It always makes me happy when sanity triumphs.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:43 pm

: D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention   Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist Apparently Wants the NSA's Attention
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2