Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.

Go down 
+21
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
SirDixonDongs
Azzandra
Jay/Cris
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
ZoZo
Malganis
Lapin
Cyberwulf
Exodia's Right Leg
Verandering
Reepicheep-chan
TheHermit
Spotts1701
Rabid Badger
Khajidu
grmblfjx
Psy-4
AngryRobotsInc
Jesus.
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. Empty
PostSubject: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:30 pm

He apparently uses infidelity as a daily planner, too.

Quote :
This is the most absolute choice I can make. I am there on my own. Against every code, rule, and set of mores I pretend to obey. Against better judgment, against every lesson of hindsight and every shard of wisdom that comes with age, I have no regrets in that moment, because I am naked, or without pants, and I have chosen to be there. I have voted by my presence, declared it, and I feel the blood moving in me again. So it's the blood. That's who I am. That's why men cheat.

Huh. I wonder why women cheat. Oh wait, there will never be an article like that. Know why? Because if a woman wrote this, she'd be crucified. This guys just getting written off. A woman? There'd be hell to pay for women everywhere.
Back to top Go down
AngryRobotsInc
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
AngryRobotsInc

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Man, that is some remarkably purple prose for an essay on "Why I cannot keep my dick in my pants."
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Quote :
But men don't cheat because they can. Men cheat because they must, because they need to. This is the male struggle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Men are pitiful creatures, is that what he's saying?
Back to top Go down
Khajidu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Khajidu

Location : on a tall ship far away from the bullshit, on the port side of course

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Quote :
This is the most absolute choice I can make. I am there on my own. Against every code, rule, and set of mores I pretend to obey. Against better judgment, against every lesson of hindsight and every shard of wisdom that comes with age, I have no regrets in that moment, because I am naked, or without pants, and I have chosen to be there. I have voted by my presence, declared it, and I feel the blood moving in me again. So it's the blood. That's who I am. That's why men cheat.

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. 57786
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:08 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Men are pitiful creatures, is that what he's saying?

Basically, yeah. Think we outta hook him up with the guys on Love Shy?
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Quote :

So he's a pretentious horny asshole. Good to know.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Jesus. wrote:
Huh. I wonder why women cheat.

Well you see, from an evolutionary standpoint the best breeding strategy for females is to attract an altruistic man to help raise her children then become impregnated by stronger men with better genes. So women are cheating whores because biologically you've seriously never heard this shit being spouted from some woman-hating troglodyte? I figured everyone had ran into somebody that "discovered" this little bit of biological trivia, drew all the wrong conclusions, and loudly proclaimed it justified everything he believed about women.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:39 pm

TheHermit wrote:
Jesus. wrote:

Well you see, from an evolutionary standpoint the best breeding strategy for females is to attract an altruistic man to help raise her children then become impregnated by stronger men with better genes. So women are cheating whores because biologically you've seriously never heard this shit being spouted from some woman-hating troglodyte? I figured everyone had ran into somebody that "discovered" this little bit of biological trivia, drew all the wrong conclusions, and loudly proclaimed it justified everything he believed about women.

Waitwaitwaitwait. I though women got knocked up by someone with good genes first THEN suckered in an altruistic guy to take care of the spawn? If she works fast enough he might think the kid is his!
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
TheHermit wrote:
Jesus. wrote:

Waitwaitwaitwait. I though women got knocked up by someone with good genes first THEN suckered in an altruistic guy to take care of the spawn? If she works fast enough he might think the kid is his!
Ladies and gentleman, the exact scenario in Superman Returns.

Seriously though, she bounces back quick, damn.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Oddly, I now wish I had a penis powered tracking device. I'd be sure to apologise to the victims and let them know it's fully automated, so it would be best for everyone involved if we just pretended it wasn't happening and found other ways to preoccupy the time.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm old enough to remember when this sort of claptrap was actually proclaimed to be the truth by the medical profession: That men were genetically incapable of being faithful, and it was stupid of women to expect them to be. Mind you, these were the same doctors who kept telling women from that era that there was no such thing as PMS, and if they'd just accept their femininity, they wouldn't have cramps every month.

And there are people out there who long for the 'good old days.' I'm not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:19 am

It seems that no bullshit is old, retarded, outdated or just plain wrong enough to be abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:31 am

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
It seems that no bullshit is old, retarded, outdated or just plain wrong enough to be abandoned.
The reason it's not abandoned - and this tends to be the difference between misogynist stereotypes and misandrist stereotypes - is that it provides cheating men with a handy excuse for being fucking douchebags. Namely, "oh I can't help it, it's male nature, evo-psych, dubious/wildly misinterpreted study, you can't be mad at me because SCIENCE. And everyone else is doing it or wants to do it SO THERE."

Most women recognise this as bullshit. Most men recognise this as bullshit, because most men are civilised human beings capable of empathy and capable of controlling their own behaviour, and would certainly hate it if they were lied to, betrayed and exposed to disease because their partners sleep around behind their backs. But it suits enough men to buy into it and use it as an excuse for their shitty behaviour that it sticks around. And yet feminists are the ones labelled "man-haters". Huh.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:37 am

I think any men who thinks so little of himself that he believes this BS is a pretty sad indiviual. This way, he's not a jackass who keeps fucking up and can't hold onto a relationship and maybe needs to take the blame for his behavior, no, SCIENCE says its natural.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:46 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
And yet feminists are the ones labelled "man-haters". Huh.
What does this sentence have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:58 am

Quote :

I seriously want someone to read that entire paragraph with a straight face and set it to dramatic music. Seriously, that's some terrible purple prose, there. Hell, I'll do it when I get Darth's video camera. :lol:

Also, if his wife ever finds this shit, I want her to write an essay on what a fucking deceptive schmuck asshole her husband is. And I want to read it.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Malganis wrote:
Quote :

I seriously want someone to read that entire paragraph with a straight face and set it to dramatic music. Seriously, that's some terrible purple prose, there. Hell, I'll do it when I get Darth's video camera. Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. 611762

Also, if his wife ever finds this shit, I want her to write an essay on what a fucking deceptive schmuck asshole her husband is. And I want to read it.
I seriously think I wrote a fanfic like this when I was 13 and thought glowing sex-object magic!mary-sues were original and cool. And they all talked in anime prose. And their mouths stopped moving way before the words did.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Jesus. wrote:
I seriously think I wrote a fanfic like this when I was 13 and thought glowing sex-object magic!mary-sues were original and cool. And they all talked in anime prose. And their mouths stopped moving way before the words did.

Good times.

Oh great now I'm imagining glowing penises and chibis running around with no pants on because that's the way their cheatin' hearts glowing dicks blood moves them, or something
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Nice music fade in, but that's hardly "straight-faced", is it? ^_^ OMG YOU MEAN HE WAS AT YOUR WINDOW CALL THE COPS CALL THE COPS
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:28 pm

A++
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Nihilist wrote:
A little birdie stopped at my windowsill, and gave me this:

AHAHAHAAAAA MAN THAT WAS FUCKIN BRILLIANT

...Awww, man, now I really miss Skillet. :(

*feels sad* :( *cries a little*

I think we all should read it, using various voices. :lol: *thinks of what voice she would read it in*
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:54 am

Psy-4 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
And yet feminists are the ones labelled "man-haters". Huh.
What does this sentence have to do with anything?
LEARN. TO. READ.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:58 am

See the thing is, seed is cheap but eggs are expensive. Men are such arrogant twats that they forget that. Women have a predetermined number of eggs from birth but men keep on making seed all their lives (unless something happens to them).

This is why there's less lions in a pride and more lionesses. In fact it's the same all over the animal kingdom.

It's male instinct to spread their gene pool. They can't help it. And it's male dominance among homosapiens that makes it acceptable for men to do that but not women.

Man, just looking at males makes me want to rip out their balls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:28 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
See the thing is, seed is cheap but eggs are expensive. Men are such arrogant twats that they forget that. Women have a predetermined number of eggs from birth but men keep on making seed all their lives (unless something happens to them).

This is why there's less lions in a pride and more lionesses. In fact it's the same all over the animal kingdom.

It's male instinct to spread their gene pool. They can't help it. And it's male dominance among homosapiens that makes it acceptable for men to do that but not women.

Man, just looking at males makes me want to rip out their balls.

Look, you can be all 'look at me, I'm making half-baked comments in order to stir up the shit' for as long as you like, but for the love of God, make those comments correct! First off, it is not the same in all of the animal kingdom. There's plenty of species who don't adhere to the one-sided picture you just painted: swans, for example, are strictly monogamous and bees have one fertile female - the proverbial queen - and a harem of sexy nubile male drones buzzin' around her because she is just the sweetest thing in all the colony. Furthermore, men don't 'spread their gene pool', they spread their genes in that aforementioned pool. Finally, it's far more efficient to rip off a man's balls rather than ripping them out.
Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next