Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview

Go down 
+22
Vanilla-villa
Seule
TheHedonist
Dr. Quinzel
karmyn31
Drabbler
TheHermit
Spotts1701
Notanoni
Verandering
tim gueguen
KJM
rachel
Cactus Wren
Mr.Doobie
Raine
EileenK98
Sarin
Azzandra
Rabid Badger
Penguin
Chris91
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 pm

TheHermit wrote:
I refuse to believe anyone involved in that show have anything resembling talent.

TheHermit wrote:
I refuse to believe...
That is why you fail.

Okay, so we don't like the characters. We don't like the storylines. We don't like the jokes. But it's a well-crafted show; the technical crew do their jobs skillfully. They don't deserve to have their abilities impugned because we don't like the writing.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 am

Looks like Sheen's soon-to-be-former costars aren't the only ones getting caught in the crossfire; according to Yahoo!'s entertainment news service OMG, now the child protection folks out in Cali have taken his kids away...

Quote :
Charlie Sheen's Kids Removed By Police
by Erin Carlson - Wed Mar 2 2011, 6:45 AM PST

Charlie Sheen has surrendered his twin sons to estranged wife Brooke Mueller after she slapped him with a temporary restraining order. TMZ reports that police removed the toddlers, who turn 2 on March 15, from Sheen's L.A. manse late Tuesday, infuriating the actor.

"I am very concerned that he is currently insane," Mueller stated in legal documents. "I am in great fear that he will find me and attack me and I am in great fear for the children's safety with his care."

Sheen is not allowed to step within 100 yards of Mueller or the kids; according to legal documents, Sheen allegedly threatened Mueller with a very violent act while they were vacationing in the Bahamas last week.

A visibly angry Sheen denied her story in another interview on the "Today" show this morning. "I did not. That's a good one, I guess; I guess if you spend enough time around me, you can formulate things that could have come from my mouth. But you could do that watching reruns," he said, making an odd reference to his shuttered sitcom "Two and a Half Men."

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Here's Charlie bringing the crazy once again....

Quote :
Charlie Sheen Reacts To Getting 'Two And A Half Men' Axe Via Text: 'It's Just Deplorable & They Should Be Ashamed!'
Mon Mar 7, 2:30 PM PST

Charlie Sheen has blasted his former bosses at "Two and a Half Men" after they fired him on Monday afternoon.

In his first interview since learning the news, Sheen told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush that his former bosses at Warner Bros. Television, which produces the show, did not contact him to break the news - he found out via technology.

"I got a text or something. Here's another thing -- these guys are such yellow cockroaches that they didn't even have the decency to call me. I put 5 bill[ion] in their cheap suit pockets and another half a bil' in what's-his-cheese's pockets and this is the... respect I get?" Sheen told Bush. "It's just deplorable and they should be ashamed of themselves!"

Sheen blamed his firing - not on his recent media onslaught - but on his former bosses not understanding the actor.

"Whatever. I guess if you can't process a guy, or realize his value, you must terminate him," Sheen told Bush. "That's real high-brow thinking, really evolved thinking. I don't know. It is what it is. I'm more worried about my children [Bob and Max] right now than any of this nonsense, you know."

That loud crack you just heard was the sound of millions of brains breaking simultaneously across the USA at the sheer temerity of Sheen's latest tirade.

Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm

He keeps the trolls more fat and healthy than all of us collectively have ever been able to.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Don't worry. He's incurred the wrath of Misha Collins. He's doomed. The minions alone will spill his tiger blood.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

I thoroughly enjoy reading many of his quotes in the voice of Soldier from Team Fortress 2.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Hey hey

guys

How much coke does Charlie Sheen do?

Enough to kill two and a half men.

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 pm

He's been fired.

Quote :
After a weeks-long media circus that had Charlie Sheen attacking everything from Alcoholics Anonymous to Two and a Half Men’s co-creator Chuck Lorre, Warner Bros. Television has decided to fire the No. 1 comedy’s star.

"After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services on Two and a Half Men effective immediately," Warner Bros Television said in a statement Monday.

The only one who didn't see this coming is Charlie himself. If God Himself spoke out of a cloud saying "STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE," he'd just go on doing what he's doing. Until he dies.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:57 pm

He's even started taking potshots at Jon Cryer...

Quote :
Charlie Sheen lashes out at Jon Cryer, calling former co-star 'traitor'
March 8, 2011, 4:44 PM EST

Tim Kenneally
TheWrap.com

Charlie Sheen has turned his fire-breathing fists -- or at least his acid tongue -- toward Jon Cryer.

The newly unemployed "Two and a Half Men" star reached out to E! Online on Tuesday to lambaste his former co-star, calling Cryer a variety of unflattering names that start with "T."

Calling by phone from his home, aka "Sober Valley Lodge," Sheen fumed that Cryer had not shown him any support during his very public feud with "Men" creator Chuck Lorre and subsequent firing. Sheen said, "Jon has not called me. He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll. Clearly he's a troll. He issued a statement. Is it gonna take me calling him a 'traitor, juvenile and scared' for him to get it?"

Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:57 am

EileenK98 wrote:
The only one who didn't see this coming is Charlie himself. If God Himself spoke out of a cloud saying "STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE," he'd just go on doing what he's doing. Until he dies.

You do realize he just made a shitload of money by being fired, right? If you wanna leave a show, this is exactly how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 am

Penguin wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

You do realize he just made a shitload of money by being fired, right?

Most of which he'll have to spend on lawyers and hospital bills. Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am

Penguin wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

You do realize he just made a shitload of money by being fired, right? If you wanna leave a show, this is exactly how to do it.

Which just makes him look like the biggest troll on the planet, like he had this whole thing planned from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

holy fucking shit
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Seule wrote:
holy fucking shit

Haha oh man I don't know whether to laugh cry or run. The guy on the phone doesn't know how to react to the batshit insane wordvomit spewing from Sheen's hole. I almost feel bad for the guy, he seems well on his way to mental illness.

It's made even funnier by his occasional spurts of eloquence.

Charlie Sheen wrote:
And it disappeared like like like so many magicians rabbits.

My favorite part:

HAHA WHAT wrote:
I had more than fun, I had ME with it!

HAHAWHAT
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Seule wrote:
holy fucking shit
Oh my Shocked
This guy is a long way down a slippery slope
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Seule wrote:
holy fucking shit

Phones were built by trolls! Built by trolls!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Seule wrote:
holy fucking shit

Haha oh man I don't know whether to laugh cry or run. The guy on the phone doesn't know how to react to the batshit insane wordvomit spewing from Sheen's hole. I almost feel bad for the guy, he seems well on his way to mental illness.

On his way? He's already there...and it looks like he'll be making an extended stay. Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Seule wrote:
holy fucking shit

Aside from WBC vs. Anonymous, this has to be the most brilliant thing I've seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 pm

He rants and rambles like the homeless guy who sleeps in the park next to my school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 pm

His "Winning Cooking" thing was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in my life.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:36 am

Charlie Sheen : ❒Single ❒Taken ✔Winning
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:36 am

Lady Anne wrote:
He rants and rambles like the homeless guy who sleeps in the park next to my school.

Actually, I think the homeless guy might be more mentally stable than Sheen. Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:39 am

WINNING

WINNING WITH DUBSTEP

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2