Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview

Go down 
+22
Vanilla-villa
Seule
TheHedonist
Dr. Quinzel
karmyn31
Drabbler
TheHermit
Spotts1701
Notanoni
Verandering
tim gueguen
KJM
rachel
Cactus Wren
Mr.Doobie
Raine
EileenK98
Sarin
Azzandra
Rabid Badger
Penguin
Chris91
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 am

For those of you wondering if Charlie Sheen really is as stupid as he looks, it turns out the answer is a resounding "Yes!". Yesterday, in a phone call to DirecTV's Dan Patrick, Sheen essentially committed career suicide by attacking the guys at CBS who sign his (grossly inflated)paychecks....

Quote :
Sheen slams CBS execs, says his crack use is 'social'
Feb. 14, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
Tim Molloy
TheWrap

Charlie Sheen said in a confusing, jittery call to Dan Patrick's DirecTV show that his bosses at "Two and a Half Men" -- not his rehab -- are responsible for the show's continued hiatus.

He also said he's able to handle crack "socially," adding, "but that kinda blew up in my face ... like an exploding crack pipe."

Sheen's surprise call to "The Dan Patrick Show" -- in which he said he is "100 percent" sober -- suggested his erratic behavior hasn't ended with his Jan. 28 announcement that he was entering rehab.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:38 am

You can't kill a career that's already dead.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Good point. Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview 611762
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Look, there are a lot of things you can do socially. It's possible to drink socially (my sister drinks maybe 2-3 times a year, mostly on special occasions). It's possible to use weed socially (the occasional joint now and then to unwind with friends).

It is NOT possible to use crack socially any more than it is possible to use heroin and meth socially. They are addictive substances, and the more you use, the more you want.

Mr. Sheen is apparently living next to a river in Egypt.

I think he should consider himself lucky the producers of his show just put it on hiatus and apparently hold out some hope he'll get his act together. Though I agree with Penguin that it's virtually impossible to kill a career that's already dead in the water.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 am

Rabid Badger wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview 611762
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview 611762
Now if only there was a revolution to depose him...
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:18 pm

This dipshit should just get sent to prison already.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Looks like they called his bluff.

Quote :
CBS has pulled the plug on "Two and a Half Men"... for now.

Just hours after Charlie Sheen went on a radio rampage, blasting his bosses at the television show, CBS issued a statement on behalf of the network and "...Men's" production company, announcing they were pulling the show from production of new episodes.

I have no sympathy for this dipshit -- looks like he brought it on himself -- but I do feel bad for everyone else who works on the show.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 pm

And nothing of value was lost.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 am

Quote :

Now this is newsworthy.

If only because this means it's time to break out the midget parade and "ding dong the merry oh".
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Quote :

Anyone here besides me hoping they make the cancellation permanent? Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview 961878
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:00 pm

I suspect the cancellation will be permanent because last I heard, he was STILL bad mouthing the producers, though now it's because they canceled his show.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 am

I think Melissa McEwan's reaction about covered it.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 am

Cats Quote Charlie Sheen
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Maybe they could just get rid of Sheen, and rename it "One and a Half Men".
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm

That sounds just crazy enough to work... Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview 611762
Back to top Go down
tim gueguen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 pm

It's surprising they didn't already.
Back to top Go down
http://timgueguen.blogspot.com
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm

lmao

I'm so glad that show crashed and burned.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:36 pm

rachel wrote:
Cats Quote Charlie Sheen

I'm of the considered opinion that Mr. Sheen could be easily replaced by any of the cats on that page.

Back to top Go down
Notanoni
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Notanoni

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 pm

KJM wrote:
Maybe they could just get rid of Sheen, and rename it "One and a Half Men".

You know what would be great? If they introduced a subplot that "Uncle Charlie" just mysteriously disappeared, and the rest of the season's episodes dealt with the other characters discovering their vastly improved lives. Everyone realizes they're better off without him, and then the show gets cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Verandering wrote:
lmao

While it is somewhat pleasant that Sheen is self-destructing, the 200 or so members of the show's crew are probably not happy since now they're out of a job and out a paycheck for the foreseeable future (most other shows have wrapped for the year, or are near enough to finishing they won't need additional people).
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Verandering wrote:
lmao

While it is somewhat pleasant that Sheen is self-destructing, the 200 or so members of the show's crew are probably not happy since now they're out of a job and out a paycheck for the foreseeable future (most other shows have wrapped for the year, or are near enough to finishing they won't need additional people).

That.
Is a point.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Verandering wrote:
lmao

So is Denise Richards, I'd wager. Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview 961878
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Nihilist wrote:
I bet they wish they had better uses for their talent, though. You gotta do what gets you paid, but not denying people want to follow their dreams is all

Nihilist wrote:
I bet they wish they had better uses for their talent, though.

Nihilist wrote:
better uses for their talent

Nihilist wrote:
talent

I refuse to believe anyone involved in that show have anything resembling talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview   Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen lashes out at CBS execs in live DirecTV interview
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next