Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...

Go down 
+2
EileenK98
Maximilia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... Empty
PostSubject: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 am

Yeah, so Sanctuary's my fandom anymore, and... I can't say I'm really impressed with it so far. However, most of it is pretty harmless. There's some Sues, some self-inserts, a few non-canon pairings... nothing really horrible, except for this author, and this author is horrifyingly hilarious.

christmas suprise: Henry gets chough in the proses of giving Nikola his Christmas present. Slash

I... I'm not really even certain what this summary means. Let's delve inside!

Also, I am very disappointed there is no warnings of 'rap' this time.

Quote :
Will walk down the hallway to Henry's room to tell him if he want to join the rest of the group down stares for Christmas.
Will who walk down the hallway? And who's staring down?

Quote :
Slowly opening the door little, Will saw Henry sitting on Nikola's lap moaning out his name as he rocket his hips up and down Nicolas member.
Dude! Henry was moaning out Will's name while fucking Tesla? HARSH, man. Harsh. Also, how do you 'rocket' your hips up and down someone's dick? I mean, does Henry just have a huge gaping vacuum between his legs? OSNAP! Is that the twist? Let's see... third sentence in.

Quote :
Nikola look over and seen Will picking throw the door and smiled and grad Henry's hips and flipping him onto the bed an started to pound into him like wild animal.

Henry wrapped his legs around Nikolas hips move his body along with his thrust as he moan out "oh god harder!"
*blink* Ok, I was kidding about the hole between Henry's hips... uhm, did this person realize Henry is a dude and not a chick? Or did they just fail anatomy forever? Maybe some of you guys can help me with this mental image, because I can't see if this is possible... but I've never had gay sex before, so I could be wrong?

Ok, blah blah blah, some post-coital talk. Will left... he's the smart one. And then we have this list, which caused me to giggle.

Quote :
And kissed Nikola on the lips and started to rub his erection up angst him.
"Oh!" Nikola angsted, throwing his hand over his eyes dramatically. "Rub your erection up in my angst. Or, wait, is that 'angst' my angst?"

So, then Henry goes down after everyone else has gone to bed, and goes to get some chocolate pie. Yeah. Chocolate pie. Right after the buttsecks. Someone I WONDER WHO comes up behind him and starts manhandling him.

Quote :
"Nikola what are you doing?" Henry said as he felt the hands move lower into his underwire.
:O He's feeling up Henry's bra!

Quote :
"How did you know it was me Henry?" Nikola said as he rapped his two hands around henrys growing erection.
*spittake* OMFG RUN! RAP! RAP IS HERE! WHERE WAS THE WARNING?!

Quote :
"Because who else would molestation me in the dark but you." Henry said as Nikola trend him around and started to kiss him and force him up angst the table when the lights came on and Helen standing there with a shock expression on her face.
"But I was going to molestation him in the dark!" Helen exclaimed.

Quote :
In the morning everybody was shock to find Henry and Nikola paste out on the couch with only a blanket covering their naked bodies.

"Will Henry are secret is finely out now" Nikola said as Henry roulade over putting his head on Nikolas chest going back to sleep not caring that everyone was staring at them.

Nikola kissed Henry on the head and said "merry Christmas Tiny Tim"
"And God bless us, every one."

WTF was that shit.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:25 am

Oh, dear God, the spelling! I want to beat the author about the head and shoulders with a dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 am

This has got to be a troll. That's the only possible explanation for the rocket hips.

To infinity and beyond! Uh, uh, harder...
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:32 am

I totally fail. I kept reading "Henry" as "Harry", and thought it was a Harry Potter fic. I was confused as to who those other two guys were!
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:27 pm

These fics freak me out, my real name is far too close to Nikola's for comfort. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Finally the rap shows up...

Also, this: molestation

I now have visions of a rather run-down building (perhaps an abandoned train depot?) where all the rappists hang out waiting for likely looking victims to wander in.

And this:

Henry gets chough in the proses of giving Nikola his Christmas present.

I ran it through the spell check on my computer, and it came up with the following:

Henry gets caught in the process of giving Nikola his Christmas present

How you manage to turn 'caught' into 'chough' and 'process' into 'proses' I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:50 pm

According to Wikipedia, it's spelled correctly. And yeah...I'm not sure how you can come up with that from that sentence either.

EDIT: OMFG I just NOW got the Molest-station joke, Badger. >< V. funny though. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...   From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"... Empty

Back to top Go down

From the author who brought you "When the lights go out"...
Page 1 of 1