Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When the lights go out in the Sanctuary

Go down 
+5
NichoMas
myeerah
EileenK98
Vanilla-villa
Maximilia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

When the lights go out in the Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

My new favorite fandom right now is Sanctuary (on SyFy, Fridays). It's kinda corny, and it features Nikola Tesla as a vampire who can channel and generate electricity, but... I like it anyway. It's one of the very rare fandoms which I'm actually looking for good stories to read because there's so much that can be filled in with good fanfic.

And then there's this: When the lights go out: When Henry alone in the sanctuary trying to fix the power when Nicola appears uninvited. Contains rap and slash this is not a fluff story you been warned.

Well, fair enough. I hate rap, and I'm not fond of slash that's not in canon, so I have been warned. It starts out pretty simply, Henry (who is a "HAP"... Hyper Accelerated Protean, which is a fancy term for "werewolf") is trying to fix the generators after the lights go out.

Quote :
I sat in part of sanctuary trying to get the power bake on, after several hour of going know where I decide to take a break.
Dammit! I hate it when my power bake ovens go out!

Quote :
On my way to the kitchen of all the people to run into in the dark it had to be Nikola and how did he get into the sanctuary without being dictated?
He forgot to bring his secretary with him, that's how!

Ok, so obviously, Henry deduces that Tesla is up to no good, seeing Tesla smirk evilly and have a hand on his hip. Why does he have a hand on his hip? I don't know... maybe all flamboyantly gay evil men do? Except... well, Tesla's not gay, so I have no idea. However, it's a slash fic, so of course he's going to be. Le sigh.

Quote :
In an animalistic grail I said "why do I get the filling this is your doing Nikola."
I think someone relied on their spellchecker a liiiiiitle too much here.

So, Henry goes and gets a sandwich. He then sits down on the couch (this is scintillating, I must say, I am riveted) and begins to eat his sandwich when the "power bake" is back on. Or something. And then POOF! Tesla appears with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Now... I know that seems very cheesy, but that's probably the most in character part of this whole fic: Tesla is a drunk in this, and he drinks a LOT of wine. Henry is all WTF are you here for? Nikola is all, "DRINK THE WINE" and Henry is like "Nooo" and Nikola is like, "I'm celebrating fixing the power bake oven! Because you suck!" and then Henry gives in.

Quote :
"What, can't I celebrate fixing something that you weren't able to fix tiny Tim?" Nikola said as he pushes the wineglass towards me again.

I finely gave in and took the glass and drake it after awe I start to feel dizzy.
DUDE! Did Nikola Tesla just slip a werewolf a rufie? I bet you thought I'd never ask that question ever... and neither did I.

Turns out, he did! And then he proceeds to undress Henry and tries to get it on. However, Tesla's evil plans are interrupted by the leader of the Sanctuary, Helen Magnus!

Quote :
"What in god name are you doing to Henry?"

Nikola shout up from where he was with my underwear in his left hand and said "Helen! "
...he was in Henry's underwear AND his own left hand? Oooh... I see, he was somewhere else with Henry's underwear in his left hand. Wow, couldn't be more clunky, could we?

Anyway, Helen shoots Nikola, and he "vanish". Henry is drugged and he hears the others arguing about what to do with Nikola...who vanished...and he passes out. When he wakes up, Tesla is raping him.

Quote :
I was woken up in the middle of the night I feeling a sharp pain in my back and neck when I look up I seen Nicola above me with blood covering his mouth I look down to see I had no cloths on and Nicola was inside me he was raping me.
EW! He's raping him in the MIDDLE OF HENRY'S BACK. OUCH!

Quote :
My face started to turn into wolf when he cover my mouth with his hand and slam into me as I scream in to his hand and terse started to fall down my chicks and my hands claw into his arms.
Whoa, when'd the women get here?

So, then Tesla finishes up, says something catty and leaves Henry there to cry like a bitch... which he does.

Quote :
I Lay there in my bed cover In sweet, blood and sex, after awe the smell of sex start to make me sick so I when into my bathroom and trend on the shower and stud their and cry.

I never told Helen or the rest of the group of what happen that night or that he visit me every night and raps me.

I really can't call it rape any more when I'm starting to like it when he touches me or that I'm moaning his name out when he violates me.

I'm becoming nothing but a toy to this man a broken toy hoping his master would get tier of him and throws it away.

I'm nothing but a toy to you Nicola Tesla.

...all I have to say about this fic is where's the rap? I was threatened with rap, god dammit! And then to brace myself FOR rap, which I hate and fear, and then NOT have it? I WAS CHEATED!

Last edited by Maximilia on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 am

Aw man, after all that there's no rap after all. I for one am disappointed.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 am

The author has six stories, most of which have the same spelling errors:

Quote :
Dracula's baby » reviews
this is mostly bast off the book and writing in journal interys, this story will ony have few or more sex senc if i want it. this story cuntans slash boy x boy and MPREG. Jonathan Harker/Dracula.

S/he blames it on "Dyslexia," which strangely enough, s/he can actually spell:

Quote :
I’m Dyslexia with a speech problem that lives in Alabama isn’t that a grate combination.

plese don't call me a troll because i'm not, i'm gust Dyslexia

Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 am

LOL. I never bothered to check her other stories. I just called her a troll, because man... this screams troll to me. XD
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 am

Maximilia wrote:

Quote :
My face started to turn into wolf when he cover my mouth with his hand and slam into me as I scream in to his hand and terse started to fall down my chicks and my hands claw into his arms.

No, no. He was incubating chickens. Unfortunately, the choppy dialogue rained down on the baby chicks, killing them.

Chicken nuggets!
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:46 am

I will forever remember Nikola Tesla as a gay rapist... A gapist?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Does it make me a bad person that I'm sad her spellcheck didn't turn Henry into a protein instead of a Protean?

EDIT: Also he loves barking new sex toys. Somebody get him one of these, stat!
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Quote :
In an animalistic grail I said "why do I get the filling this is your doing Nikola."

I'm just going to swipe this for my new signature, if only because it is the most fantastic example of grammar failure I've ever seen. I'm not even sure we can blame this on spellcheck.

Also, if you're going to warn for rap, I expect there to be rap. Pity she didn't warn about the rape (both literal and figurative).

Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 am

myeerah wrote:
Maximilia wrote:

Quote :

No, no. He was incubating chickens. Unfortunately, the choppy dialogue rained down on the baby chicks, killing them.

Chicken nuggets!

No, no, they were actual women who thought they were going to be back-up dancers in the rap video, instead they ended up being blink and you'll miss it characters in a rape fic. This is what happens when you drop out of school.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 pm

i love sanctuary myself and can actually see Telsa being curious enough to try sleeping with a guy but i have a feeling he may not like the rap Wink he's more of a motzart fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out in the Sanctuary   When the lights go out in the Sanctuary Empty

Back to top Go down

When the lights go out in the Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1