Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.

Go down 
+7
Rabid Badger
Mikey Go WOOGA
Malganis
Mr.Doobie
Selenite
rae
Jesus.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. Empty
PostSubject: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Ew.

Quote :
The alleged abuse began when Pereira's wife left him in 1998, said police inspector Jair Lima de Paiva.

Huh, wonder why she left.

Quote :
t was last year in Austria that Josef Fritzl was found guilty of locking his daughter in a dungeon for 24 years and fathering seven children with her.

So not only is he demented, he's unoriginal. FABULOUS.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:22 am

Fucking hell! How many of these assholes are there? I saw another case, besides this guy and Fritzl.

Like this guy in Missouri, Danial Rinehart. His mother says it's his daughter's fault.

Or this Columbian guy, who isn't being charged.

Back to top Go down
Selenite

Selenite

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:37 am

Good God. When I first saw the thread title I immediately thought it was about the Fritzl case. Instead I find something worse, that there are other people who've been doing this for years!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 am

I like some of the comments...

Quote :
YET another sick man, Tit for Tat is a correct answer, but such should be axed immediately, what would the word FATHER represent anymore if such things keep happening.

CHILDREN are always VICTIMS of relation breakups, either with the father or the mother, such children should be taken away by some NGO's or agency to look after them ( but if they are safe ones), so this victamisation stops.

GOD save the world...

1) Yes, let's have the government take children away from all parents who DARE break up. Because this guy locking his daughter in the basement and raping her was totally all about the divorce. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2) That wouldn't even work to begin with because no one even knew he had the kids. They weren't registered. How's the government supposed to step in to take away kids that they don't even know exist?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

Jesus. wrote:
Ew.

Quote :
The alleged abuse began when Pereira's wife left him in 1998, said police inspector Jair Lima de Paiva.

Huh, wonder why she left.

I'd be shocked if he hadn't been abusing his daughter (and most likely his wife) before that....

Jesus wrote:
So not only is he demented, he's unoriginal. FABULOUS.

Well, there's nothing new under the sun... I think there's also a guy in Britain who was dubbed by the press as "the British Fritzl", too.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:57 pm

I feel there should be a TV show called "When /b/-Tards Make the News."
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

In a jailhouse interview, Pereira remained defiant about the accusations that he had seven children with his 28-year-old daughter.

"It's a crime, I know it's a crime. But she was also committing it," Pereira told local television station TV Cidade from his jail cell. "I only did it because it was a consenting love. If she had not consented to it, I wouldn't have done it."

Standard pedophile/rapist behavior-it was all the victim's fault. 'Consenting love' my ass...
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Malganis wrote:
Well, there's nothing new under the sun... I think there's also a guy in Britain who was dubbed by the press as "the British Fritzl", too.

The Britzl, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Grunge

Grunge

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:29 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
"If she had not consented to it, I wouldn't have done it."
"But she said yes! I had to wear her down for years and shame and blackmail and threaten her first, but she said yes in the end and that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 am

but learning to overcome the fear of rape will make her a stronger person and then overcoming the scars of actually being raped will make her stronger still she's like the incredible hulk except instead of anger making her stronger it's rape

once she gets raped enough she's probably going to fight terrorism or something

ps her dad probably literally thinks taht or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.   Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her. Empty

Back to top Go down

Man has 7 kids with daughter after imprisoning her and repeatedly raping her.
Page 1 of 1