Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son

Go down 
+9
Lapin
Sheba
XLT-100852.0
kadytheredpanda
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
TheHedonist
Owlish
4shadowedice4
Malganis
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son Empty
PostSubject: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Is there really anything I can say about this other than just posting quotes? Not really.

Quote :
Bond was set on Monday for a Silverton man accused of raping a 6-month-old boy.

Police say Lenny Love, 29, raped the infant in March. Police also say that Love did so while knowingly carrying HIV.

Nothing more to say here. HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son 309696 I just hope the kid recovers and doesn't have AIDS. HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son 309696
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Holy fudge Shocked He hasn't been convicted yet so I can't really point any fingers, but considering his other charges it's hard not to.

If he did do it then he's the sickest SOB I've ever had the misfortune of reading about.

I hope the baby is okay too, I mean he's only six-months old so that's just... I can't even come up with proper word to describe it HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son 556166
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 pm

A man with the last name Love is a child rapist. Yeah, I chuckled at that. The rest of it made me want to throw up lunch.

That article doesn't say it was the man's son, though? Not like that makes it any better, or worse, but...
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Owlish wrote:
That article doesn't say it was the man's son, though? Not like that makes it any better, or worse, but...

It might make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Hopefully he won't catch it, since it's less likely (but still possible) through anal... and people with HIV can live for a good 30 or so more years...

Oh, FUCK looking on the hopeful and bright side! I bet this is one of those morons who thinks raping a virgin will cure AIDS and HIV and the fucking common cold. I hope he dies really soon so that he doesn't spend the remainder of his pathetic life spreading HIV around the prison system.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
kadytheredpanda

kadytheredpanda

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I have literally froze with my mouth doing "D:" perfectly for the past ten minutes. "That is fucking disgusting" does not convey the exact level of emotion I have regarding this. There is never a good reason to molest a child, especially a six month old infant. I pray this man gets what's coming for him. Sick, sick, sick!
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Hopefully he won't catch it, since it's less likely (but still possible) through anal... and people with HIV can live for a good 30 or so more years...

Oh, FUCK looking on the hopeful and bright side! I bet this is one of those morons who thinks raping a virgin will cure AIDS and HIV and the fucking common cold. I hope he dies really soon so that he doesn't spend the remainder of his pathetic life spreading HIV around the prison system.
This is the most idiotic thing you have ever said.

He raped a 6 month old child. There would be major anal trauma. Open fucking wounds for the virus to take the express way to his fucking blood stream.

And you are more (not less likely) to get infected by HIV/AIDs through anal sex because the rectal walls are delicate, very vesicular and prone to getting micro lacerations. It's fucking covered wall-to-wall with fucking mucus membrane.

Shut your fucking ignorant mouth at once.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 am

XLT-100852.0 wrote:

He raped a 6 month old child. There would be major anal trauma. Open fucking wounds for the virus to take the express way to his fucking blood stream.

And you are more (not less likely) to get infected by HIV/AIDs through anal sex because the rectal walls are delicate, very vesicular and prone to getting micro lacerations. It's fucking covered wall-to-wall with fucking mucus membrane.

Oh, shut up. I still hate him. Isn't that enougH?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 pm

pale HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son 556166

I can't even....dear god, the anal tearing, the wounds and infections! That poor child......
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 am

XLT-100852.0 wrote:

Oh, shut up. I still hate him. Isn't that enougH?

Then why couldn't you have just said that? Why did you have to act like you knew what the hell you were talking about, when you very clearly didn't?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Harley, next time you feel the need to type a response, think about it carefully. Then don't type it. And then just run away somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Let's just all get together. Then one of us can commit a crime, like killing Cyberwulf and pretending it's not Cyberwulf, and then end up in his prison and shove a stick up his ass.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Remember everyone, rape is fine as long as the person deserves it.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Nice to see I haven't missed anything around here. Same old, same old.

Edit: this is, of course, referring to Harley and Cyberwulf, not the baby raping. Dear God, let's never be blase about that.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 pm

kadytheredpanda wrote:
I have literally froze with my mouth doing "D:" perfectly for the past ten minutes. "That is fucking disgusting" does not convey the exact level of emotion I have regarding this. There is never a good reason to molest a child, especially a six month old infant. I pray this man gets what's coming for him. Sick, sick, sick!

I feel like I want this statement on a mug.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Remember everyone, rape is fine as long as the person deserves it.

I wasn't suggesting people actively rape the guy - he's got HIV dammit - but it would be a good idea to give him colon damage so he'd be crapping into a bag for life by shoving a stick up his ass. Well, okay, not a good idea...

Ah, fuck this. The man's sick and I hate him.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 am

Hopefully the poor kid is young enough that he won't remember this (assuming he survives)....
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 am

Owlish wrote:
kadytheredpanda wrote:

Mm, we could do a whole line of them and call it THINGS THAT ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY THAT FUCKWITS SAY AS IF THEY WEREN'T.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Owlish wrote:
kadytheredpanda wrote:

Mm, we could do a whole line of them and call it THINGS THAT ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY THAT FUCKWITS SAY AS IF THEY WEREN'T.

Well, it might do more than changing your Facebook profile picture. HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son 961878
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm sorry, I have to comment on this more. "There is never a good reason to molest a child"? It's like he gave a reason and you decided it wasn't good enough. It's like reason even entered into it. I - fucking seriously.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Owlish wrote:
kadytheredpanda wrote:
There is never a good reason to molest a child

Yeah, when I saw that I had to check if it was Harley who said it. I feel we should have a weekly Captain Obvious Award- of course, it'll usually be Harley winning it, but apparently there are contenders.
That said, the idea of a whole product line is ace.

Penguin wrote:
Well, it might do more than changing your Facebook profile picture. HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son 961878

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son   HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son Empty

Back to top Go down

HIV-positive man charged with raping his own son
Page 1 of 1