Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

"Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same Empty
PostSubject: "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same   "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Ugh. Just... "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same 556166

Quote :
Michele Mongelli, 63, has been accused of controlling his daughter
from the age of nine and raping her over a period of 25 years. At some
point he was alleged to have permitted his son, Giuseppe Mongelli, 40,
to participate in the attacks and the son later abused all four of his
own daughters.

Police claimed that the elder Mr Mongelli, a scrap metal dealer, encouraged his 40-year-old son to have sexual intercourse with the four daughters, who ranged in age from six to 20. The older man is alleged to have abused one of his two daughters. But the other daughter, now 30, has leapt to his defence. "My father never laid a finger on us," she said. "I kiss the ground on which he walks."

...Any thoughts on this, WGWers?

Quote :
Pietro Forno, the Turin deputy prosecutor, said she "was strictly
speaking free, though she did nothing without her father, who completely dominated her psychologically". Police said she had stopped going to school at age 13.

The woman was reported to have told police of the abuse but her father convinced them that she was "disturbed" and she remained in his care.

"Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same 309696 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

"Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same   "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Quote :

...Any thoughts on this, WGWers?
Well, if this is true, it's just [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But it was strange that this had appeared just on a single Italian newspaper, so I did a search.
Pietro Forno, the prosecutor, and his team have fallen into discredit for their methods, especially after another magistrate took over a case from him and demonstrated that the evidence (mainly psychological examinations) was a pile of rubbish. Infamous Oakland prosecutor David Gorcyca comes to mind.
I have very little evidence on which to elaborate, but I wouldn't rule out that the prosecutor has protagonism issues and is exaggerating the actual situation, which could be 'simple' domestic abuse (I wouldn't want to meet that guy in the mugshot, neither in a dark alley or a sunlit square)...
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same   "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Crap, where's that "A Wild Fritzl Appears" macro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same   "Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same Empty

Back to top Go down

"Italian Fritzl" accused of raping his daughter, encouraging son to do the same
Page 1 of 1