Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pediatrician Accused of Waterboarding 11 Year Old Daughter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Pediatrician Accused of Waterboarding 11 Year Old Daughter Empty
PostSubject: Pediatrician Accused of Waterboarding 11 Year Old Daughter   Pediatrician Accused of Waterboarding 11 Year Old Daughter EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 am

Link.

Quote :
A Delaware pediatrician who writes about near-death experiences of children and has appeared on "Oprah" is accused of waterboarding his 11-year-old daughter for two years, according to Delaware State Police.

First of all, I can't think of a more useless individual than a pediatrician who writes about near death experiences in kids (something it's his job to AVOID) who has appeared on Oprah. It's a trifecta of Fake Doctor, Douche, and Douche on TV.

Second, in his defense, she may have been Al Qaeda.

Quote :
Dr. Melvin Morse, 58, and his wife Pauline, 40, were arrested Tuesday, a day after their daughter told a child advocate that her father had "waterboarded" her four times between May 2009 and May 2011 while her mother watched and did nothing to stop the abuse

In order to give Cyberwulf something to do, I feel I have to blame this all on the mother.

Of course, there's very little besides the girl's very possibly exaggerated word that "waterboarding" actually took place, but the headline is too fucking good to pass up.
Back to top Go down

Pediatrician Accused of Waterboarding 11 Year Old Daughter
Page 1 of 1