Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients

Go down 
+17
Sheba
lemmingwriter
Chris91
Seule
Epeyon
Lapin
Penguin
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
Azzandra
Mikey Go WOOGA
Delcat
Bamshalam
Braigwen
Rabid Badger
Chaltab
Malganis
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients Empty
PostSubject: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:32 pm

The link.

Quote :
For more than a decade, Dr. Earl B. Bradley was a trusted fixture of
the small coastal town of Lewes, Del., seeing thousands of children at a private practice he called BayBees Pediatrics.

On Wednesday, an official from the state attorney general’s office said that Dr. Bradley might have raped or molested as many as 100 children over the last 11 years, and the police scrambled to identify victims seen on videos that they say the doctor made of the assaults. They also began contacting law enforcement agencies in Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, where they believe the doctor may have also seen patients.

Last week, Dr. Bradley, 56, was charged with molesting or raping at least
seven patients, including some infants.

pale

Quote :
Dr. Bradley has been charged with 33 felony counts of first- and
second-degree rape, sexual exploitation of a child by photo or film, and endangering the welfare of a child, said Paula T. Ryan, the chief prosecutor in Sussex County.

“The accusations are awful,” said Dr. Bradley’s lawyer, Eugene J. Maurer Jr. “But they are still just accusations.”

Yeah, right. This guy videotaped what he did...

Quote :
... the police seized at least six cameras, 100 DVDs and VHS tapes, dozens of reel-to-reel films and a small computer data storage device that contained videos of multiple forced sexual acts with child patients — including intercourse, oral sex and fondling.

Several of the videos, court documents say, show the doctor, in blue scrubs, yelling orders at the toddlers, some of whom are crying or trying to
run away. In one video, Dr. Bradley has a “violently enraged” expression on his face, the court papers say.

The papers describe one video in which Dr. Bradley abuses a patient who tried twice to run away.

They also describe the reaction of one veteran detective. “Detective describes this as one of the most violent and brutal attacks on a child of any age that he has seen captured on video,” the court papers said.

Why the fuck were there no nurses or other people present to observe and monitor this man's interaction with his patients? How the hell did he have unfettered access to these kids, enough to videotape himself raping them? Damn. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Sometimes I'm glad that pedophiles are often stupid or vain enough to record their crimes. It makes convicting them so much easier.

May he be sentenced to painful castration.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:19 pm

I don't know about you, but there's no way before my sons got old enough to protest that I would've let any doctor see them without being in the room as well. Where the hell were these kids parents?!
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Some parents have this idea that they work for their doctors and not the other way around. You would be surprised at how fast their backbone disappears when a doctor tells them to leave the room.

And for my opinion...just put this jackass in general population in a Prison and problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
I don't know about you, but there's no way before my sons got old enough to protest that I would've let any doctor see them without being in the room as well. Where the hell were these kids parents?!
Yeah, I wonder about that, too. There wasn't much pre-puberty (or pre-sex, pretty much,) that I would have wanted to talk to my doctor about alone.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:29 am

I watched the story on the news tonight. Aside from the fact that he looks like Pedobear Prime, warning bells probably should have gone off for someone at the fact that his office is, as described in the report, "the Neverland Ranch of pediatric care". Seriously, there's a gigantic playground, toys, candy, kiddie rides, the whole works, inside and out. If it had been anyone but a doctor, he would have been investigated on day one. People have a really alarming blind spot when it comes to authority figures...
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:33 am

I saw Pediatrician vid (Nice capitalization on a thread title there, numb nutz) from the home page and knew the rest of the headline.

Does that make me a psychic? scratch
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I saw Pediatrician vid (Nice capitalization on a thread title there, numb nutz) from the home page and knew the rest of the headline.

Does that make me a psychic? scratch

Nope. I thought the same thing. He works with children, he's in Godawful news, ergo he's a pedophile. I would have been more surprised if that DIDN'T turn out to be the case.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 am

When I looked at the title of the thread, I thought "oh dear, someone's mixed up paediatricians and paedophiles again".

Now I just feel a little bit poorly. Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients 309696
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:16 am

Jesus fucking Christ. This is awful. This is one of those things that chips a huge chunk from my faith in humanity.

But again, how did the parents not have any idea? Surely at least some if not ALL of the children must have come out in tears, looking shaken, terrified, y'know, generally like they might have been abused?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:33 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
Surely at least some if not ALL of the children must have come out in tears, looking shaken, terrified, y'know, generally like they might have been abused?

When was the last time you were in the doctor's office with children? They tend to come out looking shaken, terrified, and generally like they might have been abused every time, especially where shots are concerned.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 am

Penguin wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:
Surely at least some if not ALL of the children must have come out in tears, looking shaken, terrified, y'know, generally like they might have been abused?

When was the last time you were in the doctor's office with children? They tend to come out looking shaken, terrified, and generally like they might have been abused every time, especially where shots are concerned.
There must be a limit though. It says in the report that the police had been getting complaints for a year but that they couldn't go further with it. So I suppose a decade of parents had just been chalking it up. Not that I want to distort the issue; this guy is clearly an out and out fuckwitted bastard. It's just incredible what people can get away with if they have the brazen attitude to push it through knowing that more often than not people see what they expect or want to.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 am

I...oh wow, I really have nothing to say beyond that I hope he gets imprisonment for life.

I just...I need to go somewhere else now.
Back to top Go down
Epeyon

Epeyon

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 am

I'm trying to figure out which is more enraging, him for doing it, or the parents for ignoring any warning signs. I can't believe that for over a decade none of the children complained or said anything. And I can understand a few being too afraid to come forward, he probably threatened them. But the parents are also at fault here for allowing the doctor to be in the position where he could do this.

Hopefully the cops did everything right and he'll get convicted and it'll shake more parents out of their unshaking belief in authority figures.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:33 pm

This whole thing is awful, but...

Quote :
Deputy Attorney General Alexis Slutsky

There's actually a woman in this world named Alexis Slutsky.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

why yes i do have the mind of a twelve year old why do you ask
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Chaltab wrote:
Sometimes I'm glad that pedophiles are often stupid or vain enough to record their crimes. It makes convicting them so much easier.

May he be sentenced to painful castration.

Castration's not enough for that bastard-- I say he should be put against a wall and shot.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Epeyon wrote:
I'm trying to figure out which is more enraging, him for doing it, or the parents for ignoring any warning signs. I can't believe that for over a decade none of the children complained or said anything. And I can understand a few being too afraid to come forward, he probably threatened them. But the parents are also at fault here for allowing the doctor to be in the position where he could do this.
Wow, really? Victim blaming much?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Sure sounds that way to me.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Zoey wrote:
When I looked at the title of the thread, I thought "oh dear, someone's mixed up paediatricians and paedophiles again".

Oh dear, someone forgot how to spell English words again. Razz

I mean, the pronunciation isn't even the same the way you spelled those words.

Chris wrote:
Sure sounds that way to me.

I swear if I had the time and attention span, I would drive up to Massachusetts, strangle you, video tape it, post it up all over the internet with a message to Da Coppers as to my location, and when they show up to arrest me I'd set off all of the explosives I'd be sitting on so I could go to hell and kick your ass for all eternity for being such a waste of a internet connection, life, and soul. :redangry:
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Epeyon wrote:
Wow, really? Victim blaming much?

Well, while I think that the parents are victims of this doctor (they placed their trust in the guy, as well as the well-being of their children in his hands), the people who have been victimized the most are the kids. And yeah, hard as it is to say, I think that the parents did let their kids down. Did they ask to stay with their kids through the kid's checkup or examinations? Did they note if a nurse or someone else was present to monitor the doctor if they couldn't be there? Did they protest when the doctor told them that they couldn't monitor their kid's interaction with the doctor? And if not, why didn't they?

I know they weren't thinking that this guy was such a monster to take advantage of their kids in this way. But he had hundreds of videotapes of himself having total freedom to rape, abuse, and terrify these kids. Where were the parents during these video-sessions? Where were any nurses or other doctors on staff and why were they not monitoring this guy's interaction with his patients? Why was no one keeping an eye on this man except for the video-cameras he had set up so that he could savor the memories of raping these kids, over and over again?

That's what I'm wondering. Hell, when I go to our dentist, I don't think I'm ever alone with the (male) dentist; there's a lady nurse there. When I went to the foot doctor, I can't remember ever being alone with him, either. Why was this man just given free reign to be completely alone with these kids? The only explanations I can come up with is that, yes, he did have this power to just be alone with these kids and everyone trusted him until people finally did start talking and complaining, or that he had accomplices.

Maybe I'm wrong (I haven't been to the hospital in ages) but I was always under the assumption that interactions between doctors and patients are, to an extent, monitored by hospital staff...
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:47 pm

The way I'm looking at it, I'm having a hugely hard time expecting the parents to know what was happening. Yes I'm sure the kids must have reacted in some way or told their parents or something, but if that (for whatever reason) didn't happen, how were they supposed to know? No one drops their kid off at the doctors actively expecting them to rape their children, and it's kind of weird to expect them to. In most situations the doctor is there to make sure a child is healthy and do their job, and in most situations this is exactly what happens. "Victim blaming" was definitely the wrong term to use as the parents weren't directly victims of this crime, but I don't think it's fair to blame them for it, either.

All that said, there were definitely times when I would be alone with my doctors, be they male or female. This happened a lot less so when I was a younger, which was why I was confused further upthread; most kids that young don't really have anything that they should need to talk to their doctor about privately. That, if anything, should have set the parents off, but again; it's a bit unreasonable to expect a parent to expect that their child's pediatrician has bad intentions for their patient.
Back to top Go down
Epeyon

Epeyon

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Victim blaming requires blaming the actual victim. The parents aren't victims, the children are the victims, and no I'm not blaming them, either group. I'm simply saying the parents gave him the opportunity by not being intelligent and thinking "Hey maybe I should be suspicious that this doctor wants to see my kids alone, that's weird."
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Braigwen wrote:
Some parents have this idea that they work for their doctors and not the other way around. You would be surprised at how fast their backbone disappears when a doctor tells them to leave the room.

That's the core of it. Plenty of adults who would question and interrogate and pester their own doctors do lose their spines when it comes to their kids getting treated. Parents often don't ask questions and they don't think they're in a position to--partly because they don't believe they should question someone with the degree, and partly because there are plenty of doctors out there who get in people's faces ("How dare you question me, who do you think you are, where did you get your medical degree," etc) if you do try it.

It was really bad back when I was in the hospital. Parents would cower in front of the oncologists; anything they stooped to say to the parents was taken as gospel truth and never, ever questioned. That's just how it was--the doctors cured their kids, the parents were effusively thankful. They didn't even look at their kids' treatment plans or labwork, even though it's their right to know what's going on. Parents weren't actively blocked from it, but they were discouraged: they didn't need to know, they wouldn't understand it, the doctors didn't really have time to explain it, and so on.
Spoiler:

So, while it's horrific that something like this would happen and a little puzzling as to why anyone would need to examine toddlers or infants without supervision, I can't say I'm surprised that if this doc told parents to leave the room, they would and did without questions. Too many do think that the doctor is the absolute authority in the room, and they seem to forget that, where their kids are concerned, they have to be willing to stand their ground if something feels "off."
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:33 pm

The only, ONLY good thing about this case as that he provided ample rope to hang him with.

Those poor, poor kids... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 am

Sheba wrote:
The only, ONLY good thing about this case as that he provided ample rope to hang him with.

Those poor, poor kids... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, that, and also that other parents might not be so blindly trusting of their kids' pediatricians, so another guy might not be able to pull off something similar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients Empty

Back to top Go down

Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next