Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Raping Little Suzie": Another gem from the bowels of Gurochan Lit Archives. NWS

Go down 
+4
Mary Sue
rae
Ayezur
Malganis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

"Raping Little Suzie": Another gem from the bowels of Gurochan Lit Archives. NWS Empty
PostSubject: "Raping Little Suzie": Another gem from the bowels of Gurochan Lit Archives. NWS   "Raping Little Suzie": Another gem from the bowels of Gurochan Lit Archives. NWS EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Raping Little Suzy.

Since this fic is basically unquotable, this will be painful, yet short.

Our story starts out with a charming scene of underage incest, as our nameless protagonist is given a blowjob by one of his daughters. Charmingly, the topic du jour turns to moar rape -- well, isn't that a common subject around the dinner table, like at breakfast? You get your orange juice, your bacon, and your fried rape, sunny side up!

Apparently, our protagonist needs to rape his littlest daughter Suzie, due to some sort of unnamed plague that requires fathers to rape their underage daughters. It's like 12 Monkeys meets NAMBLA, or some such shit.

Quote :
"Daddy," said my daughter Karen, trying to get my attention.

"Hey, dad... maybe we shouldn't rape anyone, huh? Just a thought."

"... Fap-fic, honey, this is a fap-fic."

"Oh... right. Okay, what's all this plague bullshit then, dad?"

"Semblance of a plot. Sort of like Playboy's articles, but vague as hell and really, really stupid."

"Why is it there, then?"

"So the guys who read this can say they're reading an actual story and not just a fap-fic, sweetie."

".... Oh."

Quote :
"Isn't it about time, you raped Suzy?" The little girl's voice was getting ragged,
so I patched her vocal cords with some thread and new fabric.

Quote :
"Gee, Honey," I said, "our daughter's only 4 years old!

Kids grow up so fast these days, don't they?

Quote :
Give the little girl a chance. I didn't rape you, until you were over 6 years old, you know. Even then, I was a little bit early. You didn't get pregnant, until you were 7, and didn't keep one, until you were 8.

That must have made third grade a chore to go through.

Quote :
Even your sister. . ." I was interrupted by Diane, as she told her own story.

"Daddy raped me for the first time, when I was 5," she said

"And I was at kindergarten and I was all like, "Bitches, you ain't been raped yet!" And then I stuck out my tongue like this! And they were all like, "No wai!" and I was like..."

Quote :
"Oh Shit!" said my little sister, at our daughter's words.

"We're in a horrible rapefic! LET US OUT, LET US OUT FOR THE LOVE OF...."

Quote :
"Unh! unnngh! Augghh.

"Raping Little Suzie": Another gem from the bowels of Gurochan Lit Archives. NWS 556166

Quote :
The whole family was getting exited,

They were exiting this fic? I don't blame them. Watch your steps, folks.

Quote :
watching me get ready
to projectile-vomit all over the author of this story?

Quote :
Already, I was trying to figure a way to fit raping little Suzy into my schedule.

Just gotta plan for that sort of thing, you know? Squeeze it in after brunch and between gym session.

Quote :
I knew, that somehow I'd make it fit.

... because it's small?

...Okay, not going there again. "Raping Little Suzie": Another gem from the bowels of Gurochan Lit Archives. NWS 556166

Quote :
I knew that SOME men didn't see raping their little girls as a chore, in fact, I'd heard some of them say they liked the sound of children screaming in pain underneath them.

Yeah, we call those people, "child rapists".

Quote :
To me, they were unfeeling clods.

Obviously, our protagonist is made of fine child-raping stuff.

Quote :
It might be necessary, but that doesn't mean we should like it.

Just lay back and think of England, rapist.

Quote :
If the little girl had been having periods already. . . I shuddered at the possibilities, if I didn't get my daughter inseminated properly, and in time.

What, the universe will spontaneously turn into a pretzel? Dogs will frolic with kittens and mailmen? Twilight will become a good book series? What?

Quote :
My sister Kelly had been almost 8, when she had her first period. She thought she knew all the reason's for the "tie-
downs," as she'd watched her two little sisters get raped once a month, for over a year. She wasn't old enough to be told the true reason yet. When Momma made that pumpkin pie, on a "tie- down" night, Kelly figured that it was for her, and she hid. The precocious girl managed somehow to stay hidden for 10 days, and by then it was too late. Daddy tried to do his best. He fucked my little sister for three straight nights, but it didn't do any
good. I'll never forget Kelly. She only lived two more weeks, and it wasn't nice. I can still hear her screams. What's especially bad, is that painkillers don't help.

Maybe she was forced to read this story three straight nights in a row. Painkillers don't help that, either.

Quote :
The doctors tried everything, but knew in advance, that it wouldn't help. Only if she'd been one of those lucky enough to be living her whole life, in the sealed cities, would she have
had a chance. Even there, I hear they occasionally have a case. Out here, the chances are 100 per cent.

Bullshititis: It's fatal.

...Or maybe it's Bullshites (pronounced like diabetes) You can sound like Wilford Brimley and call it the "SHEETUS".

Quote :
I shuddered again. That wouldn't happen to Suzy. Even if I accidentally killed the little girl, it would be better than what
happened to Kelly.

It was necessary to kill the child in order to save her.

Quote :
When I told the boss, that I had to rape my daughter that night, for her first time, she sympathetically let me go an hour earlier.

"Raping Little Suzie": Another gem from the bowels of Gurochan Lit Archives. NWS 611762 She should have given him a "Happy Rape" card.

Quote :
I went over to my sister's grave, and threw some flowers down on it from the bridge.

He shoots, he scores! GOOOOOOOOOOAL

Quote :
Just before bedtime, Suzy came over, gave ME a hug, a kiss, and whispered in my ear, "It's OK, Daddy. Really!" and trotted off, to be tied
down.

What every child rapist longs to hear...

Quote :
My jaw dropped. Suzy knew! Somehow the little girl knew. And she had gone to her room quietly, with no fighting. Tears ran down my cheeks, as I thought of my love for the little girl.

What every 'gentle' child rapist thinks they feel....

Quote :
Well, in spite of (or because of) my love for my child, I wouldn't stint on her tonight. Suzy would get it all, even if she was only 4 years old.

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW

Quote :
If my little girl died tonight, too torn up, then I would die too, but only inside. I'd keep working, but I'd only be a husk. Too many people depended on me, for me to take my own life.

You noble rapist, you. Where's the emoticon of the crying bald eagle with the American flag behind it when we need it? Crying or Very sad

Quote :
For the next hour, I tried to lose myself in watching TV,

"Let's see... American Rapist Idol, So You Think You Can Rape, Rape Survivor, The Amazing Rape, America's Next Top Rapist, More to Rape... DAMMIT I HATE REALITY TV!"

Quote :
The nano-engineers were still years away from a solution to the plague.

RANDOM NANO-ENGINEER: Hey man, we're just enjoying all the rape.

Quote :
I knew that without the bio-engineered helper-pills, I wouldn't even be able to have an erection at the thought of what my little girl would go through, let alone be able to rape her properly.

...Rape... properly?

Uh-huuuuuh.

Anyway, so he takes a pill, and suddenly turns into a ravening rapist.

Quote :
Suddenly, I was no longer scared. I was a MAN, and I knew what needed doing, and I was going to DO it.