Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet

Go down 
+22
TheHedonist
Miss Prince
szaleniec
Maximilia
Adagio
Just Chipper
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Saleha
Ezri Dax
WD40
karmyn31
Rabid Badger
Jesus.
Verandering
Mikey Go WOOGA
DarthDarthington
Seule
Chris91
Penguin
Malganis
Lady Anne
ZoZo
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 pm

WD40 wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Opposition leader's wife has nicer feet.

STOP THE PRESSES! THIS COULD TOTALLY DECIDE THE ENTIRE ELECTION!!!!!!!!

Before I clicked this link I said out loud: "You have got to be fucking joking!!"

Just unbelevable! I don't know if this is teriable or fantastic! Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 831506
Mate, the only way I can actually cope with the Mail's existence is by pretending to myself that it's some kind of excellent postmodern satire. A print version of the Daily Mash, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:47 am

IS SARAH BROWN'S FEET RESPONSIBLE FOR BREAST CANCER?

COULD SARAH BROWN'S FEET TURN THE CHURCH GAY?

COULD SARAH BROWN'S FEET RIP OFF YOUR HOUSE?
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 am

Saleha wrote:
Ezri Dax wrote:
Sarah Brown is irrelevant, her husband is dickhead who is trashing the country. Not that I think that the country will do any better with Dave Cameron... the main parties are infected with illuminati Satanists and want to bring in a New World Order. Hence the irrational demonization of smaller parties that intend us to remain a sovereign state.

5/10. "Illuminati Satanists" was coming on too strong, but I appreciate the form. I can almost see you wrapping tinfoil around your head to ward off Major League Baseball's mind control rays! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O'RLY. This website will give you a shitload of information concerning the Illuminati and their plans of world domination. They want us all microchipped and do away with physical money. It's all about control with these people, and they won't stop engineering wars until we surrender all our freedoms. Now check the Bible... Revelation 13:16-17 clearly says (translation used is New International Version, if you're not happy with that then check the King James and it says the same thing):

Quote :
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave,
to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the
name of the beast or the number of his name.This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the
number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Now just stop and think for one moment... God exists outside of space-time warned us for a reason, he doesn't want us tagged and chipped like animals, losing our freedom to the encroaching Big Brother. These Satanists will have their own way for a while, and it might seem hopeless, but please, be aware of what's actually happening, and trust Jesus to put it right in the end. I'd be VERY surprised if this prophecy has not come true within the next 20 years or so, althought it could happen in as little as two years. All the signs are there, we are in the last days of this system.

Furthermore, on mind control, in order to resist mind control you first have to be aware that you are under it's influence. Mind control is a prison, a very effective one because if you don't realize that you are in a prison, you also aren't looking for an escape. One effective way of controlling the minds of the masses is controlling the information that is available to them. With only half of the picture, one is likely to draw the wrong conclusions. Half-truths are rife globally, regurgitated by the mass media in order to keep us trapped in a web of lies. This harms us politically, economically, intellectually and spiritually. The 'news' is reduced to catchy sound bytes aimed not to enlighten us, but to whet our appetite for information, and what we recieve is extremely limited and extremely spin-doctored. Other forms of mind control exist, but this is the main one, stupefy the masses and feed them half-truths.

So yes, go and read everything available on that website (and several other websites linked to) and you will be absolutely shocked, hopefully shocked enough to recognize what's going on and ACT. I'm already telling everyone I know about this. They can't chip us all if we are aware enough to all stand together and refuse. Unfortunately I realize that most will not listen, until it is too late. Stockpile food like rice and pasta, collect vegetable and fruit seeds so you can grow your own, one day your life may depend on it.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am

Ezri Dax wrote:
They want us all microchipped and do away with physical money. It's all about control with these people, and they won't stop engineering wars until we surrender all our freedoms.

[BLAH BLAH BLAH]

Furthermore, on mind control, in order to resist mind control you first have to be aware that you are under it's influence. Mind control is a prison, a very effective one because if you don't realize that you are in a prison, you also aren't looking for an escape. One effective way of controlling the minds of the masses is controlling the information that is available to them. With only half of the picture, one is likely to draw the wrong conclusions. Half-truths are rife globally, regurgitated by the mass media in order to keep us trapped in a web of lies. This harms us politically, economically, intellectually and spiritually. The 'news' is reduced to catchy sound bytes aimed not to enlighten us, but to whet our appetite for information, and what we recieve is extremely limited and extremely spin-doctored. Other forms of mind control exist, but this is the main one, stupefy the masses and feed them half-truths.

Wait...

... Wasn't that the plot of Assassin's Creed?

Also, loling at the though of absolutely anyone surrendering their freedom and allowing themselves to be "chipped like an animal," and the idea that stockpiling rice and pasta will somehow give us the ability to refuse/resist if it did happen. (No really, I allowed myself a brief mental image of that scenario and chuckled. That counts as loling, right?)

Also also what the hell does this have to do with Sarah Brown's feet? Did I miss some crucial swerve in the topic or something?
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 am

Uhm, Ezri, you do know that the Illuminati is a myth, right? A sort of ancient urban legend?
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 am

Adagio wrote:
Also also what the hell does this have to do with Sarah Brown's feet? Did I miss some crucial swerve in the topic or something?
Sarah Brown's feet are only the start of an apocalyptic outbreak of "manky foot". The first sign is ugly toes. Coming shortly is athlete's foot and then we're all fucked once the verrucas kick in.

Only rice and pasta can stop it.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 am

Ezri Dax wrote:
(sounding much like the adults in all the Peanuts animated movies) WHAH WAH WHUH WAH WUH

So, how's your dad doing, Ezri? Or should I say, Hellfire?
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 am

Adagio - Well, people will accept the chip if they are lead to believe that it will be a good thing, because people act based on what they believe to be good. For instance, they might tell you that having the chip and getting rid of physical money and credit cards will prevent anyone from being able to steal your money. They might say that if everyone is chipped, it will help to find missing persons, especially abducted children. They might say that it will help them to quickly and easily locate criminals... whilst all of that might be true, it will be a side issue, the REAL issue is that the public will utterly be at the mercy of the One World Government.

As for stockpiling food, remember that if you refuse to be chipped, you will be excluded from society, you won't be able to buy or sell any more. So buy your stockpiles while you still can. If you don't plan on accepting the VeriChip, you will need it.

Maximilia - I only wish they were mythical, unfortunately, they are not. If you're right, then I am worried for nothing and at worst I'm making myself look like an idiot who will have unnecessarily saved a couple of years worth of food; but if I'm right and you choose to ignore this information, then your situation will be so much worse.

People tend not to prepare for disasters if they believe that those causing them are mythical.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 am

Ezri Dax wrote:
I'm making myself look like an idiot

You said it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

Wait, who let David Icke on the boards?
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 am

LOL, looks like somebody finally took that dive off the deep end.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:48 am

Nice form, but a bit rough on the landing...I give it 8.5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 am

ZoZo wrote:
Adagio wrote:
Sarah Brown's feet are only the start of an apocalyptic outbreak of "manky foot". The first sign is ugly toes. Coming shortly is athlete's foot and then we're all fucked once the verrucas kick in.

An advanced stage of the disease:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 am

#I've got my tinfoil hat on
Hip hip hip hooray
My tinfoil hat will shield me from your mindcontrolling ray

I've got my tinfoil hat on
To insulate my brain
As long as I have got my tinfoil hat on I'll be sane

Naughty little voices chanting
Naughty little thoughts implanting
Aluminium will strike them dumb
Wear a tinfoil hat!

Aliens and goblins
Were watching me in bed
Until I took some Bacofoil and wrapped it round my head

Now I've got my tinfoil hat on
My mind cannot be soiled
I've got my tinfoil hat on and their evil plans are foiled!#
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 am

Maximilia wrote:
Uhm, Ezri, you do know that the Illuminati is a myth, right? A sort of ancient urban legend?

I thought there use to be a group of men who called themselves that and sat around doing stuff (eating, drinking, talking, acting all macho) and it just sort of faded away?

Hey Ezri, you wanna be really paranoid? Look at the CIA LSD tests and plutonium testing on humans. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Ezri Dax wrote:
Adagio - Well, people will accept the chip if they are lead to believe that it will be a good thing, because people act based on what they believe to be good. For instance, they might tell you that having the chip and getting rid of physical money and credit cards will prevent anyone from being able to steal your money. They might say that if everyone is chipped, it will help to find missing persons, especially abducted children. They might say that it will help them to quickly and easily locate criminals... whilst all of that might be true, it will be a side issue, the REAL issue is that the public will utterly be at the mercy of the One World Government.

As for stockpiling food, remember that if you refuse to be chipped, you will be excluded from society, you won't be able to buy or sell any more. So buy your stockpiles while you still can. If you don't plan on accepting the VeriChip, you will need it.

Buddy, you live in the wrong country to be preparing for the overreaching conspiracy apocalypse.

Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Penguin wrote:
Ezri Dax wrote:

Buddy, you live in the wrong country to be preparing for the overreaching conspiracy apocalypse.

Not so, the illuminati are operating GLOBALLY. Their plan is to take over the whole world and subject everyone to their tyranny. This can be clearly seen in the creeping powers of the EU and bullying the Irish into the 'Yes' vote on the Lisbon treaty whilst denying the English, Scottish and Welsh a vote on it. It is easier to make a one world government if you first consolidate nations into a few superpowers and then consolidate the superpowers into one global power.

If you also notice, parties that are anti-EU dictatorship, anti-mass immigration and pro power to the people in Britain are being branded as extremist. Think about it, ALL THREE of the mainstream political parties here, Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat, are pro-EU. Hence if we continue to vote for these parties we won't have a choice on opting out of EU meddling and we can't gain control of our borders because of EU rules. These three parties are exactly the same at the core with only a few superficial differences. The mass media only villify the BNP because that party is offering us a genuine alternative, and that alternative does not sit well with the New World Order Illuminati Satanists.

Look at it this way, if mass immigration continues, it will cause civil unrest, people will be sick of politically correct laws meaning that they take our jobs, people will be sick of laws which say that we cannot publicly criticize abominations like Sharia Law (under which women the property of men, and Jews should be exterminated) in case it offends Muslims. The illuminati are counting on that civil unrest so that they can snatch away our freedom. So yes, the BNP are offering us a genuine alternative to falling into the Satanist's snare... and that is why I will definitely vote for them, for love of my country (what's left of it), and for the sake of preserving our democracy.

Most people won't be considering voting for that party until it is too late to do anything about it. That is why I am beginning to prepare for the Battle of Armageddon NOW. Eventually it might mean fleeing to a remote place with whichever friends might like to come with me, and my supplies and waiting it out. Whatever happens, I will not be chipped, I'd rather die a free woman than be Satans willing slave. May God grant me the ability and patience to open a few more minds before that time.

I don't expect you to believe me right now, but at some point in the not too distant future, when you see the VeriChip (also known as the RFID chip) on a TV News report, remember this thread, and save yourself, your friends and your family if you are able. I might sound paranoid to you, but if you'd read what I've read, and understood what I've understood, then you would not think so. I'm merely being prudent, and placing my faith in God. I only hope that when the time comes, some of you will do the same thing. The life and soul of every human being on this planet is sacred, and it pains me to know that even a single person will accept this chip, all I can do is prepare myself, warn others and hope that they prepare themselves. I'm bringing the matter up because even though people on this forum consider me a troll, and mock me, I care enough about you to spread the word to you, to let you know what time it is, to invite you to research into this matter for yourself and then make an informed choice.

So far only a few offline have listened to me when I've told them what I've discovered and are making the necessary preparations. Really, I pray for you people on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 pm

No, what I mean is this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:46 pm

I'm well aware of the fact that Obama is planning to disarm the public. Disarmed, you are easier to control, and that is part of the illuminati's plan. It's all connected, just open your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
An advanced stage of the disease:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Would that make her husband Primeape?

EDIT: God that is fucking horrible and i apologise.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Ezri Dax wrote:
bullying the Irish into the 'Yes' vote on the Lisbon treaty whilst denying the English, Scottish and Welsh a vote on it.
Oh get fucked, shitstain - our constitution has to be amended before we sign any international treaties, and that requires a referendum. If you want to whine about how there was no vote in the UK, take it up with the monarchy you love so much.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 pm

LOL I TROLL U
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 am

Ezri Dax wrote:
Not so, the illuminati are operating GLOBALLY. Their plan is to take over the whole world and subject everyone to their tyranny. This can be clearly seen in the creeping powers of the EU and bullying the Irish into the 'Yes' vote on the Lisbon treaty whilst denying the English, Scottish and Welsh a vote on it. It is easier to make a one world government if you first consolidate nations into a few superpowers and then consolidate the superpowers into one global power.

If you also notice, parties that are anti-EU dictatorship, anti-mass immigration and pro power to the people in Britain are being branded as extremist. Think about it, ALL THREE of the mainstream political parties here, Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat, are pro-EU. Hence if we continue to vote for these parties we won't have a choice on opting out of EU meddling and we can't gain control of our borders because of EU rules. These three parties are exactly the same at the core with only a few superficial differences. The mass media only villify the BNP because that party is offering us a genuine alternative, and that alternative does not sit well with the New World Order Illuminati Satanists.

Look at it this way, if mass immigration continues, it will cause civil unrest, people will be sick of politically correct laws meaning that they take our jobs, people will be sick of laws which say that we cannot publicly criticize abominations like Sharia Law (under which women the property of men, and Jews should be exterminated) in case it offends Muslims. The illuminati are counting on that civil unrest so that they can snatch away our freedom. So yes, the BNP are offering us a genuine alternative to falling into the Satanist's snare... and that is why I will definitely vote for them, for love of my country (what's left of it), and for the sake of preserving our democracy.

Most people won't be considering voting for that party until it is too late to do anything about it. That is why I am beginning to prepare for the Battle of Armageddon NOW. Eventually it might mean fleeing to a remote place with whichever friends might like to come with me, and my supplies and waiting it out. Whatever happens, I will not be chipped, I'd rather die a free woman than be Satans willing slave. May God grant me the ability and patience to open a few more minds before that time.

I don't expect you to believe me right now, but at some point in the not too distant future, when you see the VeriChip (also known as the RFID chip) on a TV News report, remember this thread, and save yourself, your friends and your family if you are able. I might sound paranoid to you, but if you'd read what I've read, and understood what I've understood, then you would not think so. I'm merely being prudent, and placing my faith in God. I only hope that when the time comes, some of you will do the same thing. The life and soul of every human being on this planet is sacred, and it pains me to know that even a single person will accept this chip, all I can do is prepare myself, warn others and hope that they prepare themselves. I'm bringing the matter up because even though people on this forum consider me a troll, and mock me, I care enough about you to spread the word to you, to let you know what time it is, to invite you to research into this matter for yourself and then make an informed choice.

So far only a few offline have listened to me when I've told them what I've discovered and are making the necessary preparations. Really, I pray for you people on this forum.
What are you smoking, and where can I get some?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
wolflantern

wolflantern

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 am

Ezri Dax wrote:

"This is getting crazier and crazier."

"Can't be helped."

Osamu Dazai
Female
Translated by Ralph M. McCarthy
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Lady Anne - I'm not smoking anything, except maybe a bit of ordinary tobacco. You may obtain this from any cornershop, off-liscence or supermarket.

Further more, if you're British and value FREEDOM, you might want to visit this website because it's the only alternative to continuing the idiocy promoted by our main three treasonous parties. PLEASE read their manifesto, and UNDERSTAND what they're about. Our very rights and freedoms hang in the balance, and if we do not vote for them, we will lose everything.

Last edited by Ezri Dax on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2