Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet

Go down 
+22
TheHedonist
Miss Prince
szaleniec
Maximilia
Adagio
Just Chipper
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Saleha
Ezri Dax
WD40
karmyn31
Rabid Badger
Jesus.
Verandering
Mikey Go WOOGA
DarthDarthington
Seule
Chris91
Penguin
Malganis
Lady Anne
ZoZo
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet Empty
PostSubject: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 am

This weekend, a mandir in London hosted a conference called Celebrating Women: Past, Present and Future. It was the culmination of a month-long observation of International Women's Day.

Our favourite right-wing rag went to the conference. This is what they took from it.

Quote :
She was probably told to keep everything crossed before her husband's election campaign kicked into gear, but Sarah Brown looks to have taken that advice a little too literally.
The wife of Labour leader Gordon Brown should have been putting her best foot forward when she visited a temple in north-west London today.
Instead she unveiled a rather unsightly problem on her left foot - her little toe and fourth toe crossed over one another.
Yes. This was the bit of a conference about celebrating women that the Mail took home. Woman in temple bares feet, feet not quite perfect.

Quote :
She has been placed in direct competition with David Cameron's wife Samantha, and this will do little to boost her credential's against 'SamCam'.
In fact, it's the kind of sight that will immediately put the Prime Minister's wife into second place behind the Tory leader's wife.
Of course the Mail couldn't resist a little bit of promoting the Tories. I do hope that the state of the Prime Minister's wife's feet won't be the decider in the election.

Quote :
She would have been well aware that her toes were in such a frightful condition, however, and most likely decided against a pedicure...to her detriment.
HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR A MAN WHOSE WIFE DOESN'T PERFECTLY GROOM EVERY INCH OF HER BODY????

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what passes for news in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 am

And I thought American tabloids made a big fuss over nothing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 am

Lady Anne wrote:
And I thought American tabloids made a big fuss over nothing!
I think I prefer yours for the most part. At least yours is clearly completely made up and a bit of fun. Ours take something inconsequential and true and use it to serve an agenda.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 am

And I thought the "BEST/WORST BIKINI BEACH BODIES!!!!!" headlines were moronic... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:28 am

How did she do such amazing stunts... with such tiny feet!?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 am

ZoZo wrote:
I do hope that the state of the Prime Minister's wife's feet won't be the decider in the election.

It won't be Mrs. Cameron's feet that decide the election, it'll be Mr. Cameron's feet....the ones he puts in his mouth, that is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:43 am

This has to be the only Daily Fail article I have ever seen where actually I felt better after looking at the comments.

Sheena Patel, London, 11/4/2010 21:04 wrote:
For all the incredible charity work she has done and all you can point out is something irrelevant about her foot.

Rating 989

Jonathan, Potters Bar, UK, 11/4/2010 20:55 wrote:
Bad toes yes. Brainy, attractive, principled woman, also yes.

Rating 628

Mrs Mopple, Aberystwyth, UK, 11/4/2010 20:55 wrote:

'Faux pas: Could something as trivial as the PM's wife's unsightly toes affect his election campaign?' - Um, in a word, NO!

How on earth could having a slightly wonky little toe (and I have a similar one) have any bearing on the election? No pedicure would have been able to do anything about what is a fairly natural 'problem'. My husband also has a bit of a wonky little toe and our young daughter has inherited one too.

Rating 696
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 am

A crap "news" source promotes crap as news. Sure it belongs here, documented with the rest of their fail, but is anybody really surprised? Shit, I'd have pretty much expected Daily Mail to have already done something like this long ago.

Penguin wrote:
How did she do such amazing stunts... with such tiny feet!?

Oh you bitch, I almost sprayed grape juice all over my keyboard [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 am

Zoey wrote:
It was the culmination of a month-long observation of International Women's Day.

Dumbass Brits. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Mikey, you can observe and analyse a day, especially if it re-occurs every year, for a month.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Zoey wrote:
It was the culmination of a month-long observation of International Women's Day.

Dumbass Brits. Colbert
Bitch, please. How is that any more drawn-out than Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Zoey wrote:

Dumbass Brits. Colbert
They're doing it here too, idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Jesus. wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Zoey wrote:

Dumbass Brits. Colbert
They're doing it here too, idiot.

Dammit, Jesus, don't tell him that; it'll just confuse him further!
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 am

It doesn't take much to confuse Mikey. He is a Steelers fan, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 am

ZoZo wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Zoey wrote:

Dumbass Brits. Colbert

Christmas ends on the 25th, then the drinking starts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Zoey wrote:

Dumbass Brits. Colbert

Christmas ends on the 25th, then the drinking starts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah, but it also begins after your other turkey-based holiday Razz
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 am

Have I mentioned ho much I'm gay for Anton Vowel?

Quote :
THE Daily Mail scuppered its chances of being taken seriously as a newspaper yesterday when it took off its size 13 steel toecapped boots to reveal an unsightly 'Dacre'.

The ugly growth may have turned the public's opinion against the Mail at election time by insisting the Mail run a pointless story about what Sarah Brown's toes looked like.

One Mail reporter said: "It's ironic really when you consider that Sarah Brown was at an event celebrating women's achievements, but all anyone can talk about is how this horrible little Dacre made the Mail look so ugly by writing about her toes. It's almost as if the Mail picked the occasion to make themselves look horrible to the public."

One cosmetic surgeon said: "The easiest thing for the Mail to do would be to get this unpleasant little Dacre removed as soon as possible. Just a few minutes with a scalpel and the Mail would look so much better. Failing that, you could just try and burn him off with a lighter.

"Besides, who really cares what people's feet look like? I've seen all sorts - weeping sores, exploded boils, septic wounds... and yet nothing as disgusting as that Dacre right in the middle of the Mail's face."

A Daily Mail spokesman said: "LOL, SARAH BROWN'S FEET. HURGH HURGH."

The Quail is dead. Long live the Quail. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Sarah Brown is irrelevant, her husband is dickhead who is trashing the country. Not that I think that the country will do any better with Dave Cameron... the main parties are infected with illuminati Satanists and want to bring in a New World Order. Hence the irrational demonization of smaller parties that intend us to remain a sovereign state.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Ezri Dax wrote:
Sarah Brown is irrelevant, her husband is dickhead who is trashing the country. Not that I think that the country will do any better with Dave Cameron... the main parties are infected with illuminati Satanists and want to bring in a New World Order. Hence the irrational demonization of smaller parties that intend us to remain a sovereign state.

5/10. "Illuminati Satanists" was coming on too strong, but I appreciate the form. I can almost see you wrapping tinfoil around your head to ward off Major League Baseball's mind control rays! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:02 pm

WD40 wrote:
Have I mentioned ho much I'm gay for Anton Vowel?
Not gay enough. It's Anton Vowl. Colbert

(ILU really, darling I love you )
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 am

If you do it right, you can stretch Christmas from the day after Halloween to mid-January. You have Ephinany on Jan. 6. Jan. 7 is Orthodox Christmas. Then twelve days later, is Orthodox Ephinany. Then it's almost time for Lent when you have to stop partying.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 am

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Opposition leader's wife has nicer feet.

STOP THE PRESSES! THIS COULD TOTALLY DECIDE THE ENTIRE ELECTION!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:42 am

The Daily Fail must think there's a huge foot fetish voter demographic.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

ZoZo wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Opposition leader's wife has nicer feet.

STOP THE PRESSES! THIS COULD TOTALLY DECIDE THE ENTIRE ELECTION!!!!!!!!

Before I clicked this link I said out loud: "You have got to be fucking joking!!"

Just unbelevable! I don't know if this is teriable or fantastic! Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet 831506
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

If you think the Mail is bad, you should see how the Sun... IS EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME.

The tabloids of my country shame me. Only the mighty British people know just how fucking petty they'll get to promote their candidate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet   Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet Empty

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister's wife has imperfect feet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next