Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux

Go down 
+135
ViewSonic
Dixie
Snake Bandage
PendragonGirl
Saleha
knightwithoutacause
Ghost in the Machine
myeerah
Knorg
Yattara
rachel
Beregond5
lemmingwriter
Freezer
Salamas
Mouse
rae
Anon
bleachedblackcat
Nihilist
Howithurts
Kommandar
Rageful Jewel
Quijotesca
William Shakespeare
Owlish
littledorrit
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Electron Blue
4shadowedice4
fapfapfap
GamemasterAnthony
TheHermit
neko mata
Shubby the Lurkette
Notanoni
EricD
TheHedonist
Mugg
CaptainMcNeil
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Adagio
Max III
Lexin
I_Lam_Edhellen
The Scientist
WD40
Ozymandias
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Vilecat
pirategrrl
Tungsten Monk
KJM
XLT-100852.0
Lembech
Reidmar
Dr. Quinzel
kleine_kat
Ihdreniel
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Notomys mordax
Twonky
Sheba
Exodia's Right Leg
unskilled78
Lurv
tim gueguen
Deutschtard
Bashful
Dick Powers
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Cactus Wren
Aggie
Trioculus
Malganis
T.S.Orr
Generic Thirteen
Waffles
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
saeku
Keith Fraser
Melissa
Lady Anne
Chaltab
theweirdkind
Hot Cancer
Pierre Gringoire
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Penguin
Alhazred
Sakurelf
Mae Bedlam
KGarrett
EileenK98
Miss Prince
slaughter_all
A_Note_Chaotic
Sisco
Dr. Professor Science
Bast
Bamshalam
fishstickhater
Lapin
Kirby
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
NastyHobbitses
Drabbler
InkWeaver
Animir
lovedless
Mafiosa
SokMunkie
Spotts1701
Delcat
anangrychocobo
Raine
Mr. Comic Book
Kremlin
Ceres
KelinciHutan
Miraba
Chris91
Lysander
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 pm

ANYONE WANNA SEE A KIDS MOVIE STARRING ADAM SANDLER, DAVID SPADE, AND KEVIN JAMES!?!?!?

OMG IT'S LIKE GROWN-UPS BUT ANIMATED! I'M EXCITED!
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

ANYONE WANNA SEE A KIDS MOVIE STARRING ADAM SANDLER, DAVID SPADE, AND KEVIN JAMES!?!?!?

I do, but I'm afraid I'll be busy contracting Syphillis that week. Far more preferable.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

Hell no. Razz
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 am

Hot Cancer wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:

I do, but I'm afraid I'll be busy contracting Syphillis that week. Far more preferable.
I actually heard that it's an adorable movie from some of my friends.

On the other hand, if another person tells me "GO SEE 'TED', IT'S SO FUNNY!!!", I will punch them right in the mouth. Fuck Seth MacFarlane.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah, I dunno guys, that actually looks kinda funny and cute.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Penguin wrote:

The only time post-Chris Farley I ever enjoyed anything David Spade was in was "The Emperor's New Groove", and even that was pushing it. Everyone just liked that movie for Eartha Kitt and Joe Swanson (because I don't know the name of the actor).

Now add Adam Sandler. Even if it is good, I'll probably still hate it because of the supreme negative bias I'll go in with...
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Penguin wrote:

The only time post-Chris Farley I ever enjoyed anything David Spade was in was "The Emperor's New Groove", and even that was pushing it. Everyone just liked that movie for Eartha Kitt and Joe Swanson (because I don't know the name of the actor.

Patrick Warburton. And yeah, David Spade annoys the hell out of me. I can't really put a finger on why, but when I see him on TV, I desperately want to smack that look off his face.

It might be an okay movie. My folks went to see it the other night* and reported back that it was "cute." Which, coming from my mother, could mean everything from it was adorable to it was barely passable. Apparently, it has its moments and some funny characters, but on the whole, not particularly impressive. I'll wait to see it until it comes out on Netflix so I can heckle freely if it turns out to be crap.

*My parents go to the strangest movies for date night--either it's something cloyingly sweet or horrifically gory (but they usually save that for Valentine's Day). Take their reviews with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Lemmy wrote:
*My parents go to the strangest movies for date night--either it's something cloyingly sweet or horrifically gory (but they usually save that for Valentine's Day)

Said the living Injury Report as if it didn't just raise more questions.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lemmy wrote:
*My parents go to the strangest movies for date night--either it's something cloyingly sweet or horrifically gory (but they usually save that for Valentine's Day)

Said the living Injury Report as if it didn't just raise more questions.

Yeah, pretty much. I'd offer up that they met on an ambulance and got their black belts together as answers, but these facts probably just raise more questions instead.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
The only time post-Chris Farley I ever enjoyed anything David Spade was in was "The Emperor's New Groove", and even that was pushing it.

Thanks to trailers telegraphing the shitty, I've managed to avoid David Spade outside of anything other than old SNL reruns.

Quote :
Now add Adam Sandler. Even if it is good, I'll probably still hate it because of the supreme negative bias I'll go in with...

Without irony: Sounds like a personal problem.

Seriously, Sandler has proven that as long as he's not playing himself (fucktard is better than non-tards because non-tards are evil, fucktard proves this and gets girl) he's actually a capable actor.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Penguin wrote:

The only time post-Chris Farley I ever enjoyed anything David Spade was in was "The Emperor's New Groove", and even that was pushing it. Everyone just liked that movie for Eartha Kitt and Joe Swanson (because I don't know the name of the actor).
Actually in the movie it was John Goodman. Patrick Warburton did the sequel and following series.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 am

TheIan wrote:
Actually in the movie it was John Goodman. Patrick Warburton did the sequel and following series.

Nah, Patrick Warburton was playing the henchman in the first one, John Goodman was John Goodman as a Mayan (?) peasant.

I didn't mention John Goodman because I think a lot more people can agree the movie was made a lot better through the chemistry of Warburton/Kitt than the mere presence of John Goodman.

But seriously, I think John Goodman is a talented and versatile actor. Plus, he's John Goodman.

Quote :
Without irony: Sounds like a personal problem.

I had to watch "8 Crazy Nights" one too many times and hear his "album"...

Quote :
he's actually a capable actor.

Do I need to watch Spanglish?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 am

Spoonman wrote:

No, you need to watch Happy Gilmore.

Go watch that movie, absorb its message, and then come back to this thread.

Also, David Spade was great in Emperor's New Groove.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of Click or Anger Management.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Quote :

I thought that Pengy said not to watch a movie where Adam Sandler was playing a fuck.

Quote :
I was thinking more along the lines of Click

Saw Click. Didn't like it. Colbert

Like most Adam Sandler movies it suffered from not being able to tell if it wanted to be sentimental or mean-spirited, and pulled off neither particularly well.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 pm

As far as Adam Sandler movies, I will say this (and shit will go down like the economy), I liked Happy Gilmore, Wedding Singer and Big Daddy. Those were probably the only three movies of his I can watch without feeling my soul slowly die.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 pm

TheIan wrote:
As far as Adam Sandler movies, I will say this (and shit will go down like the economy), I liked Happy Gilmore, Wedding Singer and Big Daddy. Those were probably the only three movies of his I can watch without feeling my soul slowly die.

I'm pretty sure elsewhere in this thread I've promoted Mean Machine.

I think the only other one of his films I've seen is Little Nicky.

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

I thought that Pengy said not to watch a movie where Adam Sandler was playing a fuck.

Quote :
I was thinking more along the lines of Click

Saw Click. Didn't like it. Colbert

Like most Adam Sandler movies it suffered from not being able to tell if it wanted to be sentimental or mean-spirited, and pulled off neither particularly well.

1.) His name is Penny.
2.) He wasn't playing a fuck in Happy Gilmore. At least when you compare it to the retards he plays in most of his movies.
3.) Click was bad, Anger Management is great.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 am

lemmingwriter wrote:
yeah, David Spade annoys the hell out of me. I can't really put a finger on why, but when I see him on TV, I desperately want to smack that look off his face.

I have the same problem with Will Ferrell. My God but that face makes me angry.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 am

Interesting thing about Happy Gilmore: Because of that movie, several driving ranges in my area had to actually add the rule "No Happy Gilmores". Apparently, they wanted to avoid people trying to emulate that running up drive that he did.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Why doesn't anyone seem to understand that Leatherface needs his family to play off of to truly achieve the magic of the original?

Otherwise it's just a faceless guy with a chainsaw carving up vapid teenagers for 2 hours. Which is exactly what this looks like it's going to be.

Also, the title doesn't make any sense. What's so special about a Texas chainsaw? Is Texas known for its chainsaws now? Are Texas chainsaws particularly good at killing people? Kind of like a Kentucky rifle? Only with teenagers instead of British people?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 am

Spoiler:

From the man who brought you a kitchen appliance comes.... Some Fucking Movie!
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:46 am

So... I once asked my fellow film students & a couple of lecturers whether someone might try to create a parody of those "Epic Movie" type films, and whether they thought it was possible.

If they made a film deliberately unfunny and unironically offensive... would they have succeeded in making the parody?

I wonder if that's what this one is going for?

For the record, the story revolves around a magic iPad through which a whole bunch of User-Submitted "comedy" Apps escape into the real world... Considering the level of comedy you find on Newgrounds/Descructoid or whatever... This /could/ be self aware and an attempt at this...

Hang on... BRB the heroin is wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Spoiler:

what the fuck is this bullshit
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Spoiler:

what the fuck is this bullshit

It appears someone tried to parody the horribly unfunny X Movie (Epic Movie, Date Movie, really anything after Scary Movie 3) by making a horribly unfunny movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next