Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends

Go down 
+41
Penguin
Drabbler
Miss Prince
Braigwen
GamemasterAnthony
Somath Cegem
Sutremaine
Scamps
Electron Blue
Princess
Nightboomfer
Maximilia
Jay/Cris
Vespers
Dee
Dick Powers
vade
Cyberwulf
the asylum
Funny Bunny
Chicago Brown
Knorg
Tungsten Monk
Chris91
Aggie
EileenK98
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Miss Misery
Anathema
The Alien from Uranus
Rabid Badger
Trioculus
Exodia's Right Leg
Mikey Go WOOGA
Raine
ZoZo
TheHedonist
Mafiosa
Delcat
Hot Cancer
Keith Fraser
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nevvy
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Live Action Transformers.

No, seriously. LIVE ACTION TRANSFORMERS.

Are you talking about real, giant, transforming robots? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought that was called Power Rangers: The Movie...
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 am

Well...I've been seeing promos for the new Jonah Hex movie, so I suspect we'll be seeing other obscure comic heroes getting their own movies in the near future.

Yes...I can hear the fans tuning up already and clamoring for a Deadpool movie.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:47 am

I thought they were doing that . . .
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 pm

GamemasterAnthony wrote:
Well...I've been seeing promos for the new Jonah Hex movie, so I suspect we'll be seeing other obscure comic heroes getting their own movies in the near future.

Or worse, a Booster Gold movie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:58 pm

I don't know. I can think of a few ways a Booster Gold movie could be awesome, but it would have to be low budget. And hang a lampshade on how low the budget it. Potentially with Booster bitching about it in an almost-fourth-wall breaking way.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Chris91 wrote:
GamemasterAnthony wrote:

Or worse, a Booster Gold movie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Booster Gold by Frank Miller! The gritty reboot that is a mirror of the world today! Followed in two years by "Booster Gold: The Wrath of Skeets"

I sort of want a Spider-Girl movie. But if that happend she'd end up being played by Megan Fox and have a job at a strip club.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Which Spider-Girl we talking here, bbc? Tony Stark's friend or Peter Parker's daughter?

Either way...you may be right about the Megan Fox thing.

And...OH GOD, BOOSTER GOLD! Yeah...I can DEFINITELY see that in the near/far future.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Booster Gold movie.

Want!

bleachedblackcat wrote:
"Booster Gold: The Wrath of Skeets"

This happened, It was called '52'. Maybe you've heard of it?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Quote :
Which Spider-Girl we talking here, bbc? Tony Stark's friend or Peter Parker's daughter?

Peter's daughter. It could be a good movie if done right. Partly it's because I wish for more female superheros that aren't all about 'how sexy can we make them?'.

Quote :
This happened, It was called '52'. Maybe you've heard of it?

Heard of it, never read it. Skeets comes back from the dead and eats people? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:32 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Heard of it, never read it. Skeets comes back from the dead and eats people? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Went mental and killed off a few people including booster, sorta.

Oh god, now I want 52 to be animated, like so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends   Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies we can expect to see in a few decades, based on current trends
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4